• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rc labs reply

Bigeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I contacted six about my lost package and he told me that the big man RC was handling all supposed lost packages. And that I should contact him about it.. 5 emails later no response to any email. Could any RC rep here help me out since I can't get ahold of RC.

So I contacted six about my lost package and he told me that the big man RC was handling all supposed lost packages. And that I should contact him about it.. 5 emails later no response to any email. Could any RC rep here help me out since I can't get ahold of RC.
Send me a pm. With your invoice number.

Man I was looking to make an order right off. Time to slam the brakes on now. No bueno

i understand the worry and frustration but it is a process when a pack gets lost.. things need to be verified and looked into.. it is not good for anyone involved to have a pack delivered to wrong addy or just lost out there.. i am sure things will work out just give Montego a chance..

I had ordered from RC before and had no problem. Package came fast as shit. But this last one seemed to be nothing going but a big pain in the ass

no issues going on on here, the holiday slowed shipping down but things have been back on track and packs have been moving no problems. if you arent receiving an email then you need to be sure you address isnt having issues. get a new one and email him about you order, be sure you have invoice number. all this can be taken care of in pm and email

Rc has a solid rep guys. You also can't believe everything you read, especially from new accounts with only a couple posts. Unfortunately there are many trolls that pop up on here trying to discredit sources. You're in good hands.

IML Gear Cream!
I am not trying to discredit any source. I have ordered from them once before in December and got in days. So I know he is good. But it just this one that haven't gotten yet and no one was replying to any emails. I'm in contact with montego1 about it so we will see what he has to say.

ive reached out to you brother. we will get this fixed.
I am not trying to discredit any source. I have ordered from them once before in December and got in days. So I know he is good. But it just this one that haven't gotten yet and no one was replying to any emails. I'm in contact with montego1 about it so we will see what he has to say.

Thanks RC reps for helping out as much as you could.

Last edited:
Best in the business so far. No worries here with RC Labs.

Wish I could neg this guy 10 times a day . Check his post history and maybe somebody else can help me make up for the other negs

Hey man not looking for points. Just had great service and wanted to let folks know. Been in the game for awhile and didn't get screwed. Again I'm not looking for post count or points.

You have 6 post and every 1 of them says " Hey RC labs is the best shop out there " Contribute to the board , Your claims are worthless ........ 6 post and thats all you got to say :jerkit:

Ya budgey you only post about one topic. It's great you love rc labs so much. I just recently tried them out, just waiting on the delivery. But like murf said contribute a little. If you don't have the knowledge to contribute then you should probably be asking more questions.

Back