• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Raw powder displacements

Warchild

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If anyone has any that would be useful post them up.
1bf0452b37d9de2a0fb28e86f53d08a5.jpg

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's been some good lists posted here a while back, if you can find them. Doomed, colchine, basskiller may have posted them.. alot of good info was shared at times by those guys

Warchild

Registered Member
Reaction score
There's been some good lists posted here a while back, if you can find them. Doomed, colchine, basskiller may have posted them.. alot of good info was shared at times by those guys

Yeah I have poured over all of their stuff. Super helpful stuff.

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I have poured over all of their stuff. Super helpful stuff.

Your doing good then, those guys are very knowledgeable.
Some other knowledgeable guys here too. Some things.you need to work thru and figure out your own methods that work best for your setup and situation, because what one guys does is not always best for the next.

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your doing good then, those guys are very knowledgeable.
Some other knowledgeable guys here too. Some things.you need to work thru and figure out your own methods that work best for your setup and situation, because what one guys does is not always best for the next.

And FYI , not subtracting powder displacement is probably the single most common mistake and will result in about a 10% underdosed final product.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
And FYI , not subtracting powder displacement is probably the single most common mistake and will result in about a 10% underdosed final product.
I personally shoot for 10% +/- as acceptable.

More of the common mistakes we used to talk about here were things like measuring in a beaker instead of with graduated cylinders.
One of the best tools I used to use was steroidcalc.com. Man, plug in what you want and print out a perfect recipe. Now that’s an app I’d pay for.

And don’t get too upset with failures. I followed three different guy’s recipes for winstol water based injection and wasted a LOT of money failing. I could not get the powder into solution. Supposed to go into solution (ba, bb, ploysorbate 80) then crash as it hits the sterile water after filtering. I gave up. Injectable winny sucks anyway.

Last edited:

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I personally shoot for 10% +/- as acceptable.

More of the common mistakes we used to talk about here were things like measuring in a beaker instead of with graduated cylinders.
One of the best tools I used to use was steroidcalc.com. Man, plug in what you want and print out a perfect recipe. Now that’s an app I’d pay for.

And don’t get too upset with failures. I followed three different guy’s recipes for winstol water based injection and wasted a LOT of money failing. I could not get the powder into solution. Supposed to go into solution (ba, bb, ploysorbate 80) then crash as it hits the sterile water after filtering. I gave up. Injectable winny sucks anyway.

I’ve heard that and bases are hard to get right (as in not painful AF or filled with all guiaicol/EO(bases) , even micronized Stan Aqua , the sticky clumps stay at the bottom and you gotta warm or roll for a while , then shake the shit out of it ! That’s just to draw it up (then you best not put a higher gauge on or it clogs ! It is my fave daily for last 4 weeks (not the process of using it ) just the look and energy I get in the gym while on super high protein and low total kcals . It works so fast and powerful . Like your first Tren Ace blast 5 weeks in . Lol. Wonder if anyone ran just Winstrol- Vand Equipoise, from the US veterinarian without test . I hear a lot of guys didn’t have or run testosterone ; just whatever their “guy” had , sitting in his IROC-Z or Trans Am! . I’m sure someone has to have tried it , especially when it was so prevalent in So-SoCal !

Max

Warchild

Registered Member
Reaction score
I want to make a DHB/NPP/TPP blend. I know I can get it into solution but the real trick will be if it feels like I got hit with a baseball bat the days following injection. Not a good quality in an EOD or ED dosing protocol lol. What started as a way to save money has turned into how good can I get my procedure with a finished product that reflects the effort.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I made a blend like that. I will go look for notes. It was PDP iirc. Pretty Damn Painful.

Warchild

Registered Member
Reaction score
I made a blend like that. I will go look for notes. It was PDP iirc. Pretty Damn Painful.

I was thinking 2% BA 18% BB Then 50/50 EO & Mig but considering 2% BA 18% BB 10/40/50 Guiacol/EO/Mig. My understanding about the pain is that it crashes in the muscle, I could be wrong, but wondering if by using a super solvent if it would help.