• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD

bellistic

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was thinking of running this at 2ml EOD and 1 of primo EOD if I can find 4 ml I'll do 2 and 2 thoughts? Looking to cut

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was thinking of running this at 2ml EOD and 1 of primo EOD if I can find 4 ml I'll do 2 and 2 thoughts? Looking to cut
If you do go that route, Use different sites. Don't use both oils in same site, that will hurt fo sho..
1mL EOD of the rapid pro is a good amount man, you could get away with 1/2 EOD imo...
if you use the full 1mL, hold on bro your going for a ride. Gonna be hell of a time in the gym..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Less is more with tren, imo. Good luck and enjoy
Exactly.. There was a period where I abused tren, what it did to me was nothing short of magical, but the sides and quality of life was horrendous.
I could have achieved most of that with a better diet and conditioning. It did take things to a next level, but that was short lived once I stopped. No follow up plan, in fact no real purpose.
Ive done more with LOW dose tren ace, at 30-50mgs ED now than I have with 3-4 drugs at once at crazy dosages back when. Now with almost no sides, or manageable ones with an amazing quality of life..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you do go that route, Use different sites. Don't use both oils in same site, that will hurt fo sho..
1mL EOD of the rapid pro is a good amount man, you could get away with 1/2 EOD imo...
if you use the full 1mL, hold on bro your going for a ride. Gonna be hell of a time in the gym..
to the OP, again what I said here above is all people need.. 1mL max EOD, 1/2mL min.
1mL on major muscle heads that take shots better. Just rotate.. VG and Glutes, 1 mL each site and you'll be very comfortable.. This blend is NOT for delts or quads and so on, in fact no blend is IMO.

Sun - Left VG
Tues - Right Glute
Thurs - Left Glute
Sat - Right VG

Mon - Left VG
Wedns - Right Glute
Fri - Left Glute
Sun - Right VG

Tues - Left VG
Thurs - Right Glute
Sat - Left Glute
Mon - Right VG

Wens - Left VG
Fri - Right Glute
Sun - Left Glute
Tues - Right VG

Thurs - Left VG
Sat - Right Glute
Mon - Left Glute
Wedns - Right VG

Fri - Left VG
Sun - Right Glute
Tues - Left Glute
Thurs - Right VG

Sat - Left VG
Mon - Right Glute
Wedns - Left Glute
Fri - Right VG

Sun - Left VG
Tues - Right Glute
Thurs - Left Glute
Sat - Right VG

This is a 8 week pin schedule.. It allows more than a week for each muscle head to recover.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Is that a current pic your avatar?