• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Raiders baby!!!

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where’s all the fuckin haters, where you at MM?!? We’re making the playoffs again and I’ll be accepting all free tren when that happens just like 2016. Strongest rookie class in a long time and playing pretty decent football, fuck the cowboys, 9ers, Patriots and chiefs. And I’m going to win the fantasy league so you can all suck it. Im drinking and that’s all

Let’s go, Buffalo.

see ya in the wildcard bud. Good luck. You’re gonna need it, buffalos defense is gonna be playing top ball son!

whatcha drinking?

Where’s all the fuckin haters, where you at MM?!? We’re making the playoffs again and I’ll be accepting all free tren when that happens just like 2016. Strongest rookie class in a long time and playing pretty decent football, fuck the cowboys, 9ers, Patriots and chiefs. And I’m going to win the fantasy league so you can all suck it. Im drinking and that’s all

You couldn't even manage a pee wee football team lol

What does making the playoffs mean when your losing in the first round? The raiders aren’t a threat in the playoffs they are the team you hope you play so you get a guarantee to play the next week. Being a Saints and LSU fan I forgot what it was like to get excited about stupid shit like that lol

What does making the playoffs mean when your losing in the first round? The raiders aren’t a threat in the playoffs they are the team you hope you play so you get a guarantee to play the next week. Being a Saints and LSU fan I forgot what it was like to get excited about stupid shit like that lol

That no pass interference call during the NFC Championship game must still be lingering in your mind. That might have been the biggest blown call of all time. Saints got robbed of a Super Bowl Championship. I think they would have beat the Pats with ease

Fuck the raiders .. there's only one team in nor Cal.. good riddance when they move.. hopefully they take their thug nation fans with them. I mean shit, if the majority of their fan base could stay out of prison long enough, they might have been able to stay. It's tough on attendance when you're fan base are constantly looking at a 2-5 year bid.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

That no pass interference call during the NFC Championship game must still be lingering in your mind. That might have been the biggest blown call of all time. Saints got robbed of a Super Bowl Championship. I think they would have beat the Pats with ease
The majority of football fans feel exactly the same way. I still think of it from time to time but fuck it we have a legit shot ( unlike the gayders) again this year.

The majority of football fans feel exactly the same way. I still think of it from time to time but fuck it we have a legit shot ( unlike the gayders) again this year.

If no one figures out how to stop Lamar Jackson the Ravens are going to roll right through the Super Bowl. As much as I hate Peters he just made the Ravens defense one of the best against the pass. And no one better to hand the ball off to than Ingram inside the 5

Fuck the raiders .. there's only one team in nor Cal.. good riddance when they move.. hopefully they take their thug nation fans with them. I mean shit, if the majority of their fan base could stay out of prison long enough, they might have been able to stay. It's tough on attendance when you're fan base are constantly looking at a 2-5 year bid.

I mean the jokes were funny and all for a while but they just seem dumb now lol like there’s plenty of normal fans. Like there isn’t a huge number of prisoners who like the fuckin saints down there in shitty Louisiana like jswole LOL raiders are just another team.

And yeah we might not be ready to win it all this year but it’s coming soon! Lots of haters still I see, so who’s sending me tren when we make the playoffs? ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I mean the jokes were funny and all for a while but they just seem dumb now lol like there’s plenty of normal fans. Like there isn’t a huge number of prisoners who like the fuckin saints down there in shitty Louisiana like jswole LOL raiders are just another team.

And yeah we might not be ready to win it all this year but it’s coming soon! Lots of haters still I see, so who’s sending me tren when we make the playoffs? ;)
Fuck the Tren.. when u wanna bet me cash who makes it farther in post season" if raiders make it" raiders or niners .. hit me up

Niners are just as bad with their thug life. Their Stadium is garbage and so is their fans.
True with the norteneos .. but at least we don't bounce out of town.

Everybody not counting on play off Tom Brady.

TB12 again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They had a really soft schedule for a team that just won the Super Bowl. Can't wait to see them play the chiefs in foxboro should be a good game

Well, if America's Team beat the Pats today and then runs the table (includes the bills- sorry MILF King :() then they will be the new favorite in the NFC- Things change quite quickly in the NFL.
Im not saying it will happen, but there is a chance.

as for the Raiders- I have to say- Ive gained some respect for them- Gruden and Mayock the first year seemed like they were idiots and running a clown show because they gave away their two best players (thanks for Cooper btw, hes awesome).
Then the fiasco with Brown didnt help- then, they lose their top defensive rookie pick yet somehow they have managed to have a competitive team this year. Cards were stacked against them and they started producing earlier than expected. They might actually be on to something good for a solid future.

Last edited:
True with the norteneos .. but at least we don't bounce out of town.

lol wtf they literally moved out of town before the raiders ever did, just jump on the bandwagon recently eh??

well yea I’m sure they have prisoners in every state that are fans of whatever the local team is but the difference is the vast majority of raiders fans are just low life thugs. An opposing fan can come to the super dome any Sunday to play the saints and sure we may talk trash during the game but we’ll also follow that up with some love at the end and a big bowl of gumbo or a plate jambalaya. At a raiders game it would be trash talk and physical threats during the game followed by a stabbing or shooting at halftime.

Last edited:
They moved a few miles down south..still Bay area homeboy..unlike the raiders bouncing out of state..and no, I'm no new fan, born and raised here and always repped the 9ers

Raiders got an easy schedule next 3 games, if they can beat the chiefs, niners next 3 games should be good, I think packers are gonna break their backs. Wentz is stepping up his game today hopefully Eagles get some wins

They moved a few miles down south..still Bay area homeboy..unlike the raiders bouncing out of state..and no, I'm no new fan, born and raised here and always repped the 9ers

hahah oh so moving out of town is cool when it’s your team, I got you 😂 the niners are about to lose 3 in a row and get bounced out of the playoffs first round. Sorry bud, they haven’t played anyone yet

Get Shredded!
well yea I’m sure they have prisoners in every state that are fans of whatever the local team is but the difference is the vast majority of raiders fans are just low life thugs. An opposing fan can come to the super dome any Sunday to play the saints and sure we may talk trash during the game but we’ll also follow that up with some love at the end and a big bowl of gumbo or a plate jambalaya. At a raiders game it would be trash talk and physical threats during the game followed by a stabbing or shooting at halftime.

that really never happens bro, it’s a thing everyone likes to talk about like it’s truth but raider games are just like any other game for the most part. No one gets stabbed or especially shot at a damn football game lol

that really never happens bro, it’s a thing everyone likes to talk about like it’s truth but raider games are just like any other game for the most part. No one gets stabbed or especially shot at a damn football game lol
lots of crime around the stadium tho, I remember leaving quiznos in the walmart parking lot off hegenburger and 2 people got shot literally 5 minutes after I left. Only place in the world where a 40 year old vato riding a razor scooter mad dogged me and a migdet tried to car jack me. I never drive around oakland with my gun, one in the chamber on my lap ready

lots of crime around the stadium tho, I remember leaving quiznos in the walmart parking lot off hegenburger and 2 people got shot literally 5 minutes after I left. Only place in the world where a 40 year old vato riding a razor scooter mad dogged me and a migdet tried to car jack me. I never drive around oakland with my gun, one in the chamber on my lap ready

yeah it’s not the nicest city for sure. But then we decide to leave to a much nicer one and people still bitch, what can we do huh? Lol but I like to talk about the actual football part of it and they’re playing much better this year, I think next year after another draft and some free agent signings we’ll be a real contender which is exciting

yeah it’s not the nicest city for sure. But then we decide to leave to a much nicer one and people still bitch, what can we do huh? Lol but I like to talk about the actual football part of it and they’re playing much better this year, I think next year after another draft and some free agent signings we’ll be a real contender which is exciting
I think leaving oakland is the best thing that can happen to that franchise, the stadium literally feels like your driving into landfill just a garbage city. just a few miles north of the airport and its amazing neighborhoods you feel like your in a small town

I think leaving oakland is the best thing that can happen to that franchise, the stadium literally feels like your driving into landfill just a garbage city. just a few miles north of the airport and its amazing neighborhoods you feel like your in a small town

yeah it’s a little sad to see them go but vegas will be awesome. It’ll be the best stadium in the league and probably be an amazing time before the games.

If no one figures out how to stop Lamar Jackson the Ravens are going to roll right through the Super Bowl. As much as I hate Peters he just made the Ravens defense one of the best against the pass. And no one better to hand the ball off to than Ingram inside the 5

NOBODY will stop the Ravens and Lamar-PERIOD -OD

Next year they will be the Vegas Raiders. :twothumbs:

Ummmm tmart what happened today?? Lol

Ummmm tmart what happened today?? Lol

Hahahaha holy shit we got destroyed, that ruined my week for sure! 😂 and now I don’t even know who to root for, fuck the cowboys and the patriots

Jets kinda just took all their anger out on them lol.

Falcons looked fantastic today for sure! =)
What are you drunk too I’m in Georgia and won’t even go and watch those shit birds .

Back