• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rabbit hole

Get Shredded!
Reminds me of the joke “How do you know that Adam wasn’t black?”
I’ve never heard this one but it’s got potential…

What’s the punch line?

Zeus ancient for Zef or more modern Dias... Think that bird is looking at a snack to rip off and eat???
1000000629.jpg

I think that bird already did. All I see is a set of balls and no pecker.
Or did it???? Maybe that's why he's always pissed off at everything lmao

IML Gear Cream!
Mine was a sweetheart until she wasnt. 0-100 real quick. She put more stress on me than the brothers Superdrolian and Halo 😂😂😂😂. Glad im still alive
I put out a contract on Superdrolian. That's an evil bastard. That ain't no Halo, it's a pitchfork.

Thank you. I'm eating alone on Easter even though a house full of ppl.
Gf ate before the turkey was done.her dad acts like he doesn't hear me . The grandpa is asleep. The sis and her BF are gone .

One lonely ass easter

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk
We are here for you brother!

Crazy story! The EX Ana texted me today. And I fell like a complete idiot for this toxic chick. Fuck my lifeeeeeeeee.
You and Jrup ought be swapping war stories like oldtimers and becoming fast friends.

You both be like:
tenor-227461894.gif

You and Jrup ought be swapping war stories like oldtimers and becoming fast friends.
Fuckkkk man for real! I was doing good and booooom she sniffed and after her initial text I was like thanks same to you be well. Hours later I get the “i love you” like a prick I fell. Anddddd the crazy part is she says that and still wants to argue. Im like lets have breakfast tommrow. Shes like I didnt text you for that but it would’ve been nice to hear it before I texted you. Like wtfffff you ended it not me. Fuck my lifeeeeee

Fuckkkk man for real! I was doing good and booooom she sniffed and after her initial text I was like thanks same to you be well. Hours later I get the “i love you” like a prick I fell. Anddddd the crazy part is she says that and still wants to argue. Im like lets have breakfast tommrow. Shes like I didnt text you for that but it would’ve been nice to hear it before I texted you. Like wtfffff you ended it not me. Fuck my lifeeeeee
Now that's one crazy one right there.

It was too easy. Couldn't resist. Sorry. 😂

Back