• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

"Good-Bye fried rice, Hello fried chicken!"

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am happy to announce the H-AS PHARMA has drafted me to their BEAUTIFUL, STRONG DOSED, CLEAN ASS GEAR and I am sorry to Olympus (who I was OVERLY loyal to for TOOOO long) they have done me wrong too many times.
H-AS is EXTREMEMLY professional and LOYAL to their CUSTOMERS. They will never treat you like you are an idiot for questioning something that is not right. OLYMPUS COULD LEARN SOME BUSINESS ETHICS FROM THESE GUYS. PLUS, you get twice as many gains twice as fast with H-AS PHARMA!

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks you Jas. That is very kind of you....and I am glad Olympus worked out for you!

jas101

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks you Jas. That is very kind of you....and I am glad Olympus worked out for you!

Welcome. I've always been real happy with Olympus gear, service, reps, etc. I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. I don't know or remember what happened in your case and there is no need to bring it up. I know there has been a couple issues. Most have been taken care of to my knowledge. Again I hate to hear of any bad experiences with any sponsor. Olympus reps and VIPs are some good people and will do anything they can to help a bro out. IMO I don't think there's a need to openly bash Olympus as the team has always acknowledged any issues and tried to correct them. Plenty of good sponsors to choose from though. Good luck with yours.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Op is g2g :coffee:....after sayin that ,now whats this thread suppose to b about:roflmao:.....oh fried rice i love fried rice and fried chicken :coffee:

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Op is g2g :coffee:....after sayin that ,now whats this thread suppose to b about:roflmao:.....oh fried rice i love fried rice and fried chicken :coffee:

That is a quote from dave Chappell as tiger woods at the racial draft.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^ oh ok just sayin I like fried rice and fried chicken ...:roflmao:....

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
what about watermelon?

No ! No ! No watermelon brother ...Im not racist I know african americans who love it, just sayin Im not african american and never got on the watermelon train ,altho I like watermelon jolly ranchers if that helps:coffee:

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
oh man I'm not trying to bash your sweet Olympus....don't worry ..... but why would I say anything good about them (cause i have PLENTY of times ans half of them undeserving) theyll only treat you like shit anyways. BELEIVE ME Ive done far more shit for them then they have for me. Go back a pm 5150 and start at the beginning an see whos been professional and who hasnt....actually WHO GIVES A SHIT. I wouldnt fuck with them again if they paid me. Im moving on now. Im not bashing them...beleive me if i wanted to "bash" them i wouldnt come with some gay shit to do it. They are unappreciative unprofessional and have ZERO quality control in MY well experienced decision. ...... but as always I'm sure I will be criticized by voicing my opinion is that is the way they do business anyways... ..or wait, I must be pinning wrong that's the problem lol

Rayjay

Registered Member
Reaction score
Eh, some may criticize your post because of the sarcastic tone, but if you're mad about your experience I guess that's your thing. You're allowed to have an opinion about your experience so I won't hate on you for it. Lucky for me that hasn't been my experience. Best wishes mang. Hopefully things go better for you wherever you go now...

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rayjay. I am just a little upset. been dealing with Olympus for a while now and wont stand for disrespect etc. etc. I am done. this was my farewell post. oh yeah, you can take away as many "rep" points for me voicing my opinion as long as im getting what im here for I could get 2 shits about em. But don't dis me for what you don't know about. cause you wont beat me at playin spin doctor. So consider this the last post about the shit. OP is the one that's missing out here, not me. $$
I'm being pretty fucking cool and considerate here so please OP followers don't talk shit.

END OF THREAD

Unlisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
No ! No ! No watermelon brother ...Im not racist I know african americans who love it, just sayin Im not african american and never got on the watermelon train ,altho I like watermelon jolly ranchers if that helps:coffee:

when i quit smokin watermelon jolly ranchers saved the day....my mouth is watering just thinkin about those little rectangular things full of greatness..

Jester

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice pic!! I'm a little confused by this thread.. First post was talking about H-AS Pharma...today you updated with a pic of Legend gear?? Im guessing you didn't try H-AS?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered Member
Reaction score
until someone rich buys a vial from every single sponsor on this board and does a mass spec on every single one and posts the results, we will all have our own personal favorite sources.

This is a strange fanboy thread though.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice pic!! I'm a little confused by this thread.. First post was talking about H-AS Pharma...today you updated with a pic of Legend gear?? Im guessing you didn't try H-AS?

Valid point.....

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
lmao... looks like OP really hate when people are open about their "quality" lab.... even when it's from someone who used to recommend them... hmm.:thinking:

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
man I'm jealous of these people who can eat fried rice and all sorts of carbs; I so much as look at one and get fat + bloat.... I'm stuck at 2x lbm protein and moderate fat 55%p 40%f 5%c (10%c max before I bloat water retention... loose definition and jawline etc)
I'm going to be hitting up that fried chicken diet soon

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just like MLG was right? JK :kiss:

Haha lets not go there :wits:...hey I know different NON BIAS fellas that run op with no issues also run other gearz too so Im alittle more confident in that statement :coffee:...now im treadin lightly here :roflmao:

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered Member
Reaction score
Meh, I've ordered from OP more than 15 times. Zero problems.

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
man I'm jealous of these people who can eat fried rice and all sorts of carbs; I so much as look at one and get fat + bloat.... I'm stuck at 2x lbm protein and moderate fat 55%p 40%f 5%c (10%c max before I bloat water retention... loose definition and jawline etc)
I'm going to be hitting up that fried chicken diet soon

When Dave Chappelle is Tiger Woods in the "Racial Draft". When the Black Delegtion drafts Tiger .... before he was always know as half Asian...his acceptance speech he says..."Good bye fried rice, hello fried chicken"

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I went with Legend instead. Although I would like to see some more testimony with HAS-Pharm. I like their doses

wrekem

Registered Member
Reaction score
H-AS is EXTREMEMLY professional and LOYAL to their CUSTOMERS. They will never treat you like you are an idiot for questioning something that is not right. OLYMPUS COULD LEARN SOME BUSINESS ETHICS FROM THESE GUYS.

so wait...have you even ordered from them...?

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
H-AS is EXTREMEMLY professional and LOYAL to their CUSTOMERS. They will never treat you like you are an idiot for questioning something that is not right. OLYMPUS COULD LEARN SOME BUSINESS ETHICS FROM THESE GUYS.

so wait...have you even ordered from them...?

Lol! :winkfinger:

Gibbs

Registered Member
Reaction score
So wait, op came here to bash Olympus, talked about how great H-AS is and hasn't even ordered from them? So you've gotten twice the gains using "H-AS" dont get me wrong, im not backing Olympus thats between y'all..... well it was. So you cant even read the labels? Does that also fall under "MY well experienced decision"

wrekem

Registered Member
Reaction score
this entire post by OP is a face palm...srs:jerkit: