• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Quick shipping!

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a reminder we have quick shipping on average 3 days depending on any issues 4-7 because we don’t control the mail. But we are quick to get it out!

muay thai

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well I’m about to test that lol 😂
recently communication has been tougher and shipping too a bit longer but he still came through

id say 5/6 orders he was lightning fast. he's always really polite and a pleasure to deal with, and @jhntruvine is an efficient rep. products potent

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
recently communication has been tougher and shipping too a bit longer but he still came through

id say 5/6 orders he was lightning fast. he's always really polite and a pleasure to deal with, and @jhntruvine is an efficient rep. products potent
Well, that was true but McKee’s computer was down for a couple days & emails had to be found & restored. Then he wasn’t able to log in at that time either, plus new email address ….but everything is up & running again.

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Sir, I apologize to you again. My computer is broken. It suddenly takes a few days to repair. I can't log in to my email and forum. I contacted jhntruevine through some chat tool. Please help me and explain this matter in the forum. Anyway, it's my fault. Sorry

muay thai

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sir, I apologize to you again. My computer is broken. It suddenly takes a few days to repair. I can't log in to my email and forum. I contacted jhntruevine through some chat tool. Please help me and explain this matter in the forum. Anyway, it's my fault. Sorry
mckee you doubled my order. no need for apologies. thanks for being a trustworthy bro!

Jdlem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger ,looking forward to testing the product

Jdlem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haven’t heard anything since Monday evening, but was told it would ship Tuesday morning. I live in the country so we are always a day longer than people in the city. I figure it would be there close to the weekend,after that I might start wondering a bit. But when I originally order payment methods were acting up and was offered to have it shipped and pay when things were straightened out so i am not worried. He seems like a good guy and look forward to trying it out.

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Alright, I’ll check & see what the update is.

Jdlem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well it’s Saturday and it was shipped Tuesday still nothing

Jdlem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Response was quick and issue was handled,there are delays in business dealings so it comes down to how it was handled. Was issued a new shipping timeline and like I said before I look forward to trying out the product.

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Well, hopefully the mail service can efficiently get the pack to your neck of the woods. I’m curious since you say you don’t live in the city, do you work out at home or have to travel a few miles to a gym?

Jdlem

Registered Member
Reaction score
I go 17 miles to the gym daily, and most times it’s an extra day for packages to come. There’s is no overnight packages for sure lol 😂

Jdlem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Td today and it came packaged really well and looks good, he said he was gonna put something extra and he did. Look forward to trying it all out , as far as the extras I appreciate it but honestly if I get what I order and don’t get taken I’m happy. Thanks McKee for being a stand up guy.

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Glad you received it, now start using it & let us know what you think!