• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick Comparison - Which is best - GHRP-6 vs. GHRP-2 vs. Ipamorelin

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Ok so if anyone here actually reads my posts and pays any attention to me you'd likely know that within the last couple years I've experimented in transitioning from HGH to GHRH administration. I did it for 2 reasons....cost, and experimentation. This has led me to read up on different GHRH peptides, combos, side effects etc.
I started with GHRP-6. Then added CJC-1295 (no DAC). Then swapped to GHRP-2 after reading that it was more potent and effective in raising GH and IGF-1. Now I'm going to experiment with Ipamorelin with CJC-1295.
Here's what I've learned about these 3 peptides through my own experience and research:

GHRP-6-vs-GHRP-2-vs-Ipamorelin.jpg

What is the injection frequency with the ip and dosage you are using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(coughs) CJC 1295 w Dac (coughs)

What is the injection frequency with the ip and dosage you are using?

I haven't received my Ipamorelin yet...it's in transit. However I'm currently using GHRP-2 a 200mcg 3x daily with CJC-1295 also 200mcg 3x daily. I plan to swap put the GHRP-2 with Ipamorelin at the exact same dosing protocol.
(coughs) CJC 1295 w Dac (coughs)

Lol this you saying cjc is better than all 3 of these?

No, CJC works in conjunction with these but uses a different mechanism of action. He knows I use CJC in the mix but he's telling me to use it with DAC instead of without. CJC-1295 is a fast acting peptide and needs to be pinned 2-3x a day. There is a variation of this drug called CJC-1295 (with DAC) which is essentially just a slow releasing, long lasting version that you can pin as little as twice a week. He's been trying to get me to make the switch for a while now. Surprised he hasn't shown up at my door like a Jehovah's Witness ;).

I’m trying to learn more and more about these peptides it’s just a lot to take in lol thanks for the info bro.

I am starting ghrp6, ghrp2, Semorelin mix 4days450-650mg(tue,thur,sat,sun) and high GH, 10ius(mon,we’d,fri) 3 days. We will see how it goes. Just an experiment.

Max

I am starting ghrp6, ghrp2, Semorelin mix 4days450-650mg(tue,thur,sat,sun) and high GH, 10ius(mon,we’d,fri) 3 days. We will see how it goes. Just an experiment.

Max
Bro you're going to have ungodly levels of GH and IGF-1 with that cocktail. I truly hope you plan to run blood work when all your levels have peaked and post them here.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro you're going to have ungodly levels of GH and IGF-1 with that cocktail. I truly hope you plan to run blood work when all your levels have peaked and post them here.

Yes. I will log when I do my experiment. I will be doing a lot of paperwork and bloodwork throughout my run because it will be a first. I am trying to see if I have any different results compared to just running 4-5iu gh daily and to see what happens when using exogenous gh and then using peptide/secretogogue to stimulate endogenous gh each week. It will be one for the books for sure.

Max

Yes. I will log when I do my experiment. I will be doing a lot of paperwork and bloodwork throughout my run because it will be a first. I am trying to see if I have any different results compared to just running 4-5iu gh daily and to see what happens when using exogenous gh and then using peptide/secretogogue to stimulate endogenous gh each week. It will be one for the books for sure.

Max
You're doing it for science bro. Years from now when some newb is browsing the internet researching gear and peptides etc...your thread will be bookmarked in his browser and the browsers of thousands of other newbs.

But seriously there really aren't many people willing to make the effort to fully log and record their experiences when it comes to trying things. This could end up being very useful. You're doing good work.

You're doing it for science bro. Years from now when some newb is browsing the internet researching gear and peptides etc...your thread will be bookmarked in his browser and the browsers of thousands of other newbs.

But seriously there really aren't many people willing to make the effort to fully log and record their experiences when it comes to trying things. This could end up being very useful. You're doing good work.

Indeed. I was speaking with another longtime vet and there isn’t any in depth data w bloods and stats for trying such an experiment. I am very excited because I did years of research and have tried a lot of things with aas and gh but, nothing like this(not even at the Anti-aging clinics that sell the Semorelin and peptides. I definitely will do more if this ones works out. Thx for the interest.

Max

Back