• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Question for my Grad Thesis...

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not sure of your time frame..
But...
This community is very different..than most...to truley experience..or even comprehend this type of cohesion...one must be engulfed..
Then..with eyes open..
Most Clear...the obvious is a glow..
Z...

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't think this dude is a cop, I just think he's an asshole. All of his research could have been conducted without approaching people the way he did. The fact that he was unable to recognize this makes me think he's an idiot as well.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am happy to answer questions. I don’t live in the US and don’t give a fuck or live by white man’s law. Words are free and if you want someone who have been around this since 1986 and seen the evolution, ask away.
As far as gear, if you are that into it, fly down here and haul back whatever you like. If you are committed to your paper, you’ll take the risks involved.

The only thing that struck me about your post is you say you are gathering evidence to support your position. I would think you shouldn’t have a position until you have gathered all evidence.
Mine involved long term research before I came to a conclusion I chose to publish.

I hope your paper help shed light on this subject but those in power have deaf ears on the subject.

Paytheironprice87

Registered Member
Reaction score
I blast and cruise. I blast at 1400-2000ish mg a week and cruise around 500mg. I use test based cycles and run gh and metformin year around. I started honestly because I was insecure cause my gf liked buff doods. Geez...anyways then I started getting into strength sports and did a PL comp. I found out I have a herniated disc so I cant lift heavy. My primary motivation now is the love of the science behind it all. I love the discipline, the ritual. Going to the gym, planning my training, diet, homebrewing gear. Ive spent so many hours ready about how the body works. Ive considered becoming a doctor maybe endocrinology.
As far as sources. We arent in the dark ages like previous generations have been. There is so much information available. Makes the process feel very safe. Sources are vetted down to the mg, not a whole lot of guess work at that point. I have no horror stories to tell luckily and the credit for that is all the previous generations of users slowly making this experience safer over time.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If anyone has info on the labs or names info on a lab they should be banned.

I have zero to to with sources but I have been an Admin since 1998? When the internet started

This is not some fly by night operation. The feds will absolutely arrest you and ruin your life over steroid possession let alone sales

Anyone who thinks differently is a damn fool.

Mods and Admins arent hired for our beautiful looks. We are hired bc we know more then you. Like it or not.

Quality nudez got me this job. Sometimes just quantity.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
Op
Might wanna consider going to reddit r/steroids. Set up questions in a post as a poll.
Just something to consider.

Also. Once you admit that your gay. People will feel more comfortable sharing. This is our closet. Your either one of us or your not.
Show some dong for cryin out loud.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't think any of the sources/labs should be involved or even mentioned from anyone on this forum. These labs should be protected at all costs.
If your going to answer questions to this guy, answer them from a personal standpoint and leave labs and other members out of it period.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll play.

1. When buying steroids from underground sources how confident are you that you are getting what is advertised?
Rather confident. Through personal testing along with testing provided from members of the community whom I trust, I only purchase items I have confidence in from long standing suppliers.

2. Assuming you are getting the correct compound how confident are you that it is dosed accurately and is free of contaminants?

Rather confident. See above testing comment.

3. Do you believe the lab you buy from follows proper manufacturing processes and has the proper equipment to maintain product safety?

Proper manufacturing process is a broad term. Do I believe these items are having raw materials pre tested, sterilized, brewed, bottled and packaged in a way that would be very close to FDA standards? I do. Do I believe they are made in a gmp facility, I do not.

These are my answers for who I use currently. These are not the answers I would give for the vast majority of AAS sources.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'll play.

1. When buying steroids from underground sources how confident are you that you are getting what is advertised?
Rather confident. Through personal testing along with testing provided from members of the community whom I trust, I only purchase items I have confidence in from long standing suppliers.

2. Assuming you are getting the correct compound how confident are you that it is dosed accurately and is free of contaminants?

Rather confident. See above testing comment.

3. Do you believe the lab you buy from follows proper manufacturing processes and has the proper equipment to maintain product safety?

Proper manufacturing process is a broad term. Do I believe these items are having raw materials pre tested, sterilized, brewed, bottled and packaged in a way that would be very close to FDA standards? I do. Do I believe they are made in a gmp facility, I do not.

These are my answers for who I use currently. These are not the answers I would give for the vast majority of AAS sources.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Well said Montego

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'll say this I've used juice allegedly for years and the biggest reason I'd assume to do it would be...
1.pussy, gots to get the fine women not the rough ones..HS is a big push to look good for girls it usually starts there..
2.its nice to be able to do more than what your avg joe can do, you can work circles around ppl at your job depending on how physical it is
3.its nice to walk into a room with not only martial arts training but juiced to the gills knowing you can walk thru all the guys in the room usually at once.
4.the sex drive,need to go do things,drive to accomplish your goals no matter what they are is a big reason for some.
5.you have folks like me that were told at a young age from accidents "you probably will never walk again that wheelchair is your new home now"....if it weren't for the juice some of us wouldn't be here
6.ive watched ppl use juice to get clean off other worse things and make a 180° in life.
7.because not everyone likes being a normal pos that can't see their own dick from the gut covering it..
Just my opinion why some folks decide on using the juice..

With that said for the $ the Dr's,ins.companies,gov are making too much off our needs of juice let alone all the other meds...look at mark Cubans pharmacy online site cheap since he doesn't deal with pricing thru the big companies...

Same thing with benzos,pain meds,juice it's usually cheaper in the long run going the dark route sometimes that's just all ppl have to grab for also since some folks don't work good jobs that offer ins. anymore

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
I will answer one question. Do I think doctors should have more interaction with AAS users.

I would love to say yes for health and safety reasons, but I'm leaning more towards no because of the money insurance companies/hospitals/doctors are after. The prices would be much higher than where we get our products now. Big pharma has no place here, their pricing would be higher and only strengthen the underground market. Making no change to the current situation. If anything needs to change, steroids need to be legalized. My body my choice right?

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Something that would show your credibility is sharing a copy of your literature review with the board. It should be full of peer reviewed sources on this very subject and may provide information that is useful to our community as a whole.

Also, please test and report results. It is encouraged and keeps our community safe and honest.

This.

Also one word answers all your questions….

Legality.

The fact that roid users are punished on par with heroin and meth dealers is retarded. But…. If my kid wants to “change” genders he/she has access to all kinds of hormone fuckery…

Anywho .. subbed for future test results