• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Question about references

GoobMooger69

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello newbie here and still learning the rules so I apologize if this is frowned upon, but can someone help me out with a reference for my first order from Ace Labs? Thanks

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello newbie here and still learning the rules so I apologize if this is frowned upon, but can someone help me out with a reference for my first order from Ace Labs? Thanks
Fuhgeddaboudit! No one here is gonna stick their neck out for someone they don't know. There are plenty of sources here on ASF that don't require a reference.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit! No one here is gonna stick their neck out for someone they don't know. There are plenty of sources here on ASF that don't require a reference.
There is another guy in the main forum asking for a reference as well. Kinda odd. Both are new

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Take no offense my friend but no one is gonna spoon feed you a sponsor. All the sponsors here are top notch. Just try doing a little research....it won't take long to find one that fills your needs.

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
There are plenty good ones that don't require a reference 😉 get established then
Take no offense my friend but no one is gonna spoon feed you a sponsor. All the sponsors here are top notch. Just try doing a little research....it won't take long to find one that fills your needs.
👆 this 💪