• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q

I agree, Democrats don’t eat babies, that’s insane. They just kill them.

you’d be surprised what these morons do bud... ibramovich

This was not written by Q

Oh.. Who wrote it then? If nobody knows who the original nut Q is--how do you know it wasn't written by him? Is there a him?
...and why is it selling so well to its supporters?

I agree, Democrats don’t eat babies, that’s insane. They just kill them.

Abortion is legal.
Deal with it.

Where in the United States is slavery legal?

Kindly make SOME sense.
Just a little.

Get Shredded!
Open your eyes buttplug. It isn't necessarily legal but it is tolerated if you have enough money and know the right people. Are you that naive to think it doesn't happen here in the US?
Where in the United States is slavery legal?

I guess it might happen here in the US.
I dunno--never really thought about it.
If Qanaon can put an end to hidden underground slavery in the States, I'd be less inclined to think they were all coo-coo-ka-choo.

well the first thing that comes to my mind is underage 'sex' slaves- I hear around super bowl time, there are a lot of them around the host city.
plus not quite as bad, but I can remember people here working at labs in US on visas that are basically slaves or they are threatened by their bosses of having their visas yanked and getting sent back to where they came from.
I guess it might happen here in the US.
I dunno--never really thought about it.
If Qanaon can put an end to hidden underground slavery in the States, I'd be less inclined to think they were all coo-coo-ka-choo.

Last edited:
well the first thing that comes to my mind is underage 'sex' slaves- I hear around super bowl time, there are a lot of them around the host city.
plus not quite as bad, but I can remember people here working at labs in US on visas that are basically slaves or they are threatened by their bosses of having their visas yanked and getting sent back to where they came from.

True....a lot of that kind of stuff going on. Now I feel bad about the 6 women chained up in the basement...thanks Lifter for making me feel guilty. Jerk.

Q all the way.... just research the drops... the future verifies the past.... biggest game of chess ever seen in the world... thats why it's worldwide... the swamp runs that deep....and has for a multitude of years...buy your ammo now cause if shit goes wrong patriots will cover this planet in blood...

.buy your ammo now cause if shit goes wrong patriots will cover this planet in blood...

There's a forum called Nevada Shooters. About 7 or 8 years ago on an ammo hoarding thread called something like "How Much Ammo Ya Got?" I knew just what to say to get a rise out of them:
"Just enough to get more" is what I told em.
They went apeshit bat crazy.
My post there can easily be put here.

Two wings of the same bird using different paths leading two parties to the same destination, total global government. Good bye freedoms, hell we dont even have any left, just look at how fast we gave up our right.

1. They tell us when we can leave our homes and when we cant
2. what time we can shop, how many can come with us
3. where we can go
4. What time we have to go home
5. If we can work out
6. what to wear on our faces, first a mask, then no mask, no a shield and a mask, soon its going to be a cone around your neck like dog whoo just had his ears clipped
7. they threaten us with death of a fake ass pandemic or blood on out hands if we dont wear a mask and someone else is infected

We act like we all have stockholm syndrome, we love and protect our captors, its all pretty sickening
Hfo3 is the truth!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

take the time to watch this .... then debunk a single thing that is discussed in this video... also go back and listen to Alex Jones and see how much shit he has said that is actually true and proven. Don’t be on the wrong side of history.

There's a forum called Nevada Shooters. About 7 or 8 years ago on an ammo hoarding thread called something like "How Much Ammo Ya Got?" I knew just what to say to get a rise out of them:
"Just enough to get more" is what I told em.
They went apeshit bat crazy.
My post there can easily be put here.

No thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes sir!
Hopefully you'll be here to help.

then stay in your basement when the fireworks start, cuz you won’t make the cut
I've seen the left put in way more work than the right. Not advocating violence at all but historically the left went to battle with LE and the government. Weather Underground were blowing up police stations, robbing banks and armored cars. SLA, Native American freedom fighters (AIM). Even the black guy who took off on LE in Dallas. The right show up in their dated ballistic vests that barely fit over their bear bellies and talk a good game. Other than McVeigh and blowing up some abortion clinics they talk a good game.

Back