• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push Up Contest!

IML Gear Cream!
Day 5 of 31! No one wants $300 free in gear?

Oh man this makes me feel old and fat haha.
Back in the day when I was training for ranger school I would have taken this with ease. Maybe I should get back on the daily pushup & sit up sets.
Where are all the strong young bucks at? Great opportunity to get free gear guys...

Damn I wish I wasn’t injured. If this was Lb for Lb (which I think it should be since that part wasn’t mentioned, for the max lifts. Hard to compare a 180 lb member with a 300lb member for those 2 comps.) I might have a shot at the bench or dead’s.
I'm in for the bench too! It would be cool to do an equipped and raw comp. I'm hoping for a 310kg+ equipped bench at the end of this next training cycle. I've hit 295kg but unracking by myself and holding that much over my body gets scarier and scarier with every increase.

Some great ideas you guys are giving us for the next contest. So far we have:

@Posmx - pound for pound bench contest

@GivePenisaChance22 - deadhang contest which will be called “Give Penis a Chance Deadhang till you go limp challenge”

@Learningtopump - equipped bench contest

We have had zero submissions on this Push Up video contest so far. Maybe if we did funniest meme or post the hottest girl we’d have more submissions by now lol. But we wanted to do something different and make it a little harder. We are giving away up to $600 in prize money and $20 just for submitting. You still have 24 days to submit a Push Up video!

Some great ideas you guys are giving us for the next contest. So far we have:

@Posmx - pound for pound bench contest

@GivePenisaChance22 - deadhang contest which will be called “Give Penis a Chance Deadhang till you go limp challenge”

@Learningtopump - equipped bench contest

We have had zero submissions on this Push Up video contest so far. Maybe if we did funniest meme or post the hottest girl we’d have more submissions by now lol. But we wanted to do something different and make it a little harder. We are giving away up to $600 in prize money and $20 just for submitting. You still have 24 days to submit a Push Up video!
I'll get one together soon, it will not be pretty!

23 days left to send me a submission!

Get Shredded!
22 days left! Someone is getting $300!

21 days left! Get those submissions in!

18 days left and now we have a ZPHC promo going! Even more incentive to PM me those videos!

17 days left and 20% off ZPHC with code ASF20!

I will check that out ! Love some good zphc !
Test p, Tren a, Provi and Dianabol were all good ! Actually they were great . My buddy Compound lifts remembers I think

Max

16 days left!!! Take advantage of the free store credit and use it with code ASF20 for 20% off all ZPHC products!

15 days left!!! Take advantage of the free store credit and use it with code ASF20 for 20% off all ZPHC products! Orders over $500 will receive a free bottle of Testosterone!

14 days left of the Push Up Contest!

IML Gear Cream!
13 days left! Where are those push up videos?!?!

12 days left on the push up contest! Who wants $300 store credit?

11 days left! Surprised no one else hoped in yet

Back