• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Puretropin Serum Test

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, had a busy day of bloods. Ran an IGF 1 test on the Nuptropins I have been running for the last month, but also did a GH Serum Test after pinning a vial of Puretropins.

10iu's IM left dealt then had bloods drawn 3hrs and 4 minutes later. Privatemd says 5 days for results but labcorps told me it was probably closer to 2 or 3 days even.

I will be dropping the Nups and running the Puretropin for the next few months. I will grab another IGF 1 test in 2 months off the Puretropins to see what happens (if nuptropins come out legit, then the puretropin should either keep my IGF the same or raise it)

Now my only issue is to decide whether I want to be borderline sociopath and run 10ius 5 on 2 off or run 5ius ED (which would be 24 weeks vs 30 week). Already on 4ius ED of the Nups.

Question: why do you choose to pin GH IM instead of sub-q? Wouldn't the sub-q be simpler/less painful and just as effective as IM? If there's something I don't know, please teach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: why do you choose to pin GH IM instead of sub-q? Wouldn't the sub-q be simpler/less painful and just as effective as IM? If there's something I don't know, please teach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is actually a thread on the Lab Testing subforum for HGH serum testing protocols. The reason for the IM shot is because it will peak faster/more predictably as opposed to a SubQ pin. A lot of times, you can get stuck with a random pulse/slower uptake etc when pinning SubQ, especially if you inject into fat. Also the absorption rate IM vs SubQ is high 90% vs 75-85% or something like that.

Incredibly pleased with these numbers. Just over 28 on the serum test with 10ius pinned IM. Will update in a month or so with my Igf1 levels since I just received the results back from my first reading on 4ius of Nuptropin a day

Definitely! Was good enough that I took advantage of their sale and picked up 16 more kits lol
I dig their GH. It feels potent and I have run a ton of GH over the years.

Been pinning 5 iu daily for almost 3 weeks now and my hands are numb every night

I dig their GH. It feels potent and I have run a ton of GH over the years.

Been pinning 5 iu daily for almost 3 weeks now and my hands are numb every night

I figure it will be about a week before I see that kind of action but I do know I have some crazy pains in my legs and forearms. Feels like a CTS type of compression and my feet are swollen as fuck lol.

No problem Iron. I ordered another 16 kits off your March sale because of how hard these puretropin are hitting me.

Nice results

Back