• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

PSL Sponsored Log Marvel

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's been a couple weeks since my last update. Things have been busy as I'm adjusting to being on prep for the first time in 2.5 years. I'm currently 20 weeks out from my first show. Weight was at 241 this morning. I'm still eating 4000 calories daily and have dropped around 4 lbs over the last 2 weeks.

I just started my prep cycle which at this point has me running 300 EQ weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 test prop weekly. All from PSL of course. I'm still hitting PRs in the gym even on my cruise dose so I'm hoping to keep pushing those up as blood levels increase. Other than that trying to live the bb lifestyle and keep the family happy. Started potty training my toddler the week before prep started so definitely juggling lots of things but that's life right!

https://imgur.com/a/TANal8h

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
Interesting choice with EQ. I always figured deca would be the off-season go to. But I guess EQ can be just as effective since it makes you eat like a horse, right?
Honestly I don't feel a difference in appetite. I chose EQ over Deca because I believe my body reacts better to it. I could be wrong but its a feel thing.

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ll be interested in your log and glad you’re about to get back to the gym. I had hernia repair and the recoup was rough the first week.
That sucks, mine was very small. 30 minute surgery and only a couple sutures. As of right now no issues and back to hitting PRs.

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
This weekend I'll be 18 weeks out from my first show. I'm currently sitting at 239-240 upon waking. I'm on 6 cardio sessions at 30 mins each. I'm still eating 3800 calories on training and 3500 on rest days.

Current supplements are 300 test prop weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 EQ weekly. We also add in some T4 and T3 since the last update.

In the gym everything is still progressing well. I'll regret saying it later but I'm ready to drop some calories and get peeled. I also get my first cheat meal this weekend. Honestly this is the first time I've ever stayed true to my nutrition plan for 4 weeks straight. It further proves to me that will power is like a muscle, it gets stronger with use. Ready for the best version of myself.

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'll be 17 weeks out. I'm down to 231 lbs 3400-3800 calories per day. Last weekend I got my first cheat meal which was all you can eat sushi. I made sure to get my fill. My weight only jumped up like 1 lbs and I've hit a new low so I believe I'll get another this weekend. Right now I'm just in the groove taking it day by day.

Currently I'm using 300 mg weekly of the following test cyp, EQ and test prop. We also started clen this week so that's helping drop the weight. In the gym everything is still progressing. Maybe not as fast as the off season but I like where I'm headed. One thing I do have to pay attention to is not training so hard I dig a hole in my recovery.

https://imgur.com/a/IRqs3Mp

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's been a couple weeks since my last update. I plan on being more consistent with these. Currently my lowest weight has been 219.4. I'm doing 30 mins of cardio 6 times per week and running 450 EQ weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 test prop weekly.

I just got another touchdown from the best vendor, PSL. I was able to get the 2nd half of what I needed for this prep. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing 2 shows this year one in June and July. How the first one goes will have a big part of which show i do for the 2nd one.

https://imgur.com/a/FP6Q2sh

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get on more frequently but right now with prep and busy time at work i haven't been able to.. Currently my lowest weight has been 215.4. Right now we are in a short maintenance window where calories are up and we are just looking to get tighter and not focus on the scale dropping. I'm doing 30 mins of cardio 6 times per week and running 450 EQ weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 test prop weekly.

I'm currently on 4 refeed meals once a week. I don't really call them cheat meals because they at still somewhat nutritious. I more so get to eat till I'm full. Last weeks refeeds were sushi, a burger and tots, sticky ribs & fries then lastly some hot wings. Throw in a donut or some ice cream and that's a full refeed day. The day after my muscles are full and get the best pump. I've been prepping for 9 weeks and will post side by sides on the post. Once I get past this week, things should calm down at work and I can really zone in to prep.

https://imgur.com/a/b1Q9Oe0

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
As promised with work slowing down I should be able to update more often. This week still very similar to most days however at being 12 weeks out we upped calories once again. The goal right now is for my weight to stabilize before we start a new phase to cut more body fat.
Currently on training days I am eating just over 4700 calories & non training days I am at 3533. We had to cut down cardio quite a bit as well. This is definitely the most I’ve ever eaten and the least cardio I’ve ever had during a prep. This week we added in some Masteron for the first time, so my current weekly dosage is 450 EQ, 300 Test Cyp, 300 test prop & 300 Masteron. I’m currently getting a 4 meal refeed on the weekend. This really helps fill out and drives me to push harder during the week. I want to earn those refeeds. Just recently here is what I ate:

Meal 1
3 slices French Toast
3 strips Bacon
1 Grande Caramel Frappe (Starbucks)

Meal 2:
8 pieces salmon sashimi
2 salmon rolls
1 tuna roll

Meal 3
Smashburger Cheeseburger
Small Fries
2 servings Lucky Charms cereal

Meal 4
Olive Garden Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara
2 Bread sticks
2 Krispy Crème donuts

Could I eat more? Yeah, I definitely could, I am a fit kid at heart, but I do have to make sure I don’t go overboard. Looking forward to having my best package to date on the stage this year.

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
Currently sitting about 9.5 weeks out from the first show. This morning I weighed in at 210.8. It's beginning to look like I'm going to keep as a light-heavy. I thought I had done enough to move up but it is what it is. If I make light heavy I may push down one more pound and try classic physique as well. Calories finally dropped in reading 4513 on training days and 3251 on rest days. I'm currently taking 450 mg eq weekly, 300 test cyp weekly, 300 test prop weekly, 300 mg tren ace and 300 masteron prop weekly with an arimidex 24 hours after each injection. Mostly everything is still progressing. There are some workouts were I've lost strength. In those moments I change things up and just make sure I get a good workout. I've lost 43 lbs so I can't expect to be hitting PRs as frequently as before. I'm excited to keep leaning out and will post a pic next update.

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
Currently sitting about 8.5 weeks out from the first show. This morning I weighed in at 212.2. I'm currently taking 450 mg eq weekly, 300 test cyp weekly, 300 test prop weekly, 300 mg tren ace and 300 masteron prop weekly with an arimidex 24 hours after each injection.

Not a lot has changed since the last update. I did have to go out of town for a funeral, even with that I can't back only 0.4 lbs higher than when I left. I consider that a win. Refeed meals have dropped a bit, I now have 3 meals. Cardio is still at 5 morning sessions at just 30 mins. I've had some dips in strength on certain exercises that I had in my off season plan. Most exercises are progressing. I have also started training shoulders differently after reading a post from Jordan Peters. I also might be changing plans on a possible 2nd show, I have to discuss options with my coach and act on his expertise. Next time I try a pro qualifier I want to be assured I'll be competitive. That may require more work improving. So the future is undecided.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Currently sitting about 8.5 weeks out from the first show. This morning I weighed in at 212.2. I'm currently taking 450 mg eq weekly, 300 test cyp weekly, 300 test prop weekly, 300 mg tren ace and 300 masteron prop weekly with an arimidex 24 hours after each injection.

Not a lot has changed since the last update. I did have to go out of town for a funeral, even with that I can't back only 0.4 lbs higher than when I left. I consider that a win. Refeed meals have dropped a bit, I now have 3 meals. Cardio is still at 5 morning sessions at just 30 mins. I've had some dips in strength on certain exercises that I had in my off season plan. Most exercises are progressing. I have also started training shoulders differently after reading a post from Jordan Peters. I also might be changing plans on a possible 2nd show, I have to discuss options with my coach and act on his expertise. Next time I try a pro qualifier I want to be assured I'll be competitive. That may require more work improving. So the future is undecided.

Feel the same about choosing the competition and making sure I’m ready to Win!

Max

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
Today is 6.5 weeks out from my competition. My coach and I had a discussion and this year may not be the best chance for the pro card. If we can get some good improvements this off season then next year may be a possibility. I'm still deciding if I want to do a 2nd local show.

This morning I was 205.6 so we should definitely fit into light-heavy weight. If I get to 197 may even do classic physique. Currently I'm running per week 450 EQ, 300 test cyp, 300 test prop, 300 masteron and 300 tren ace. We also add in 50 mg winstrol daily. My cardio is up to an hour 6 days a week with 4 training days. Calories are at 3190 on rest days and 3773 on training days.

So far this has been one of my easier preps. I would be at cardio every day by this time and maybe even 2 hours in previous preps. I'm 99% sure I'm keep my coach in the off season for the first time ever. If I had the ability to do this when I was younger I bet I'd be further ahead. It is what it is, a pro card in the masters division is still a pro card.

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s been a while since my last update. While life has thrown some curveballs at me, I have kept on the path. As you can see in my update pictures things are getting serious. Right now, I am on 60 mins of cardio 6 days a week. Current nutrition for training days are 406 protein, 358 carb & 80 fat, rest days are 370 protein, 212 carb & 92 fat. I have never eaten this much and got this lean. Today the scale read 196.8 which means I am under the light-heavy weight limit so now its just about getting the most fat off. I assume I have another 5-10 to lose which should give me plenty of room to carb up.
Chemistry wise I am still on PSL gear with 450 mg weekly EQ, 450 weekly Test prop, 300 weekly masteron, 300 mg weekly Tren Ace and 50 mg winstrol daily. The energy level is low, but I am still getting good workouts. Once you get this lean and see yourself in the mirror at the gym its hard not to get amped up and really push. Right now, caffeine is my friend. I’m also running a bunch of health supplements listed below:

NAC – 600 mg x 3
Astralagus – 1 gram x 3
Low dose aspirin - 81 mg x 1
Coq-10 – 100 mg x 1
Krill oil – 1 gram x 3
Berberine – 500 mg x 2
Citrus Bergamot – 500 mg x 2
True Nutrition EAA Plus
Arimidex day after injection
Boron 3 mg x 3
Yohimbine hcl 10 mg daily
Without looking too far ahead once this show is over, I’m excited to have a coach in the off season for the first time and see what we can do. Lastly huge thank you to PSL the best vendor out there.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s been a while since my last update. While life has thrown some curveballs at me, I have kept on the path. As you can see in my update pictures things are getting serious. Right now, I am on 60 mins of cardio 6 days a week. Current nutrition for training days are 406 protein, 358 carb & 80 fat, rest days are 370 protein, 212 carb & 92 fat. I have never eaten this much and got this lean. Today the scale read 196.8 which means I am under the light-heavy weight limit so now its just about getting the most fat off. I assume I have another 5-10 to lose which should give me plenty of room to carb up.
Chemistry wise I am still on PSL gear with 450 mg weekly EQ, 450 weekly Test prop, 300 weekly masteron, 300 mg weekly Tren Ace and 50 mg winstrol daily. The energy level is low, but I am still getting good workouts. Once you get this lean and see yourself in the mirror at the gym its hard not to get amped up and really push. Right now, caffeine is my friend. I’m also running a bunch of health supplements listed below:

NAC – 600 mg x 3
Astralagus – 1 gram x 3
Coq-10 – 100 mg x 1
Krill oil – 1 gram x 3
Berberine – 500 mg x 2
True Nutrition EAA Plus
Boron 3 mg x 3
Without looking too far ahead once this show is over, I’m excited to have a coach in the off season for the first time and see what we can do. Lastly huge thank you to PSL the best vendor out there.

Same (curveballs). Sound like you doing well. I am excited to start as well. I have been on 250s/100-150 nan w Provi , low gh and I have perfect scores so, Im ready . Cannot wait to eat higher kcals for a while . Lol

Max

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

NAC – 600 mg x 3
Astralagus – 1 gram x 3
Coq-10 – 100 mg x 1
Krill oil – 1 gram x 3
Berberine – 500 mg x 2
True Nutrition EAA Plus
Boron 3 mg x 3

in this last photo you have improved a lot
keep it up tiger

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
Been a little bit since my update. Life can get busy when you are prepping, working & have a family. I’m currently sitting at 194.6 lbs. so under my cap for light heavyweight. Which means for the first time I can start to carb up before I actually weigh in. This week as been pretty eventful I got my new posing trunks, and I did some one on one posing with bodybuilding pro Adam Young. The pics below are what we worked on. Left will be the original and the right will be the new fixed pose. Surprisingly my diet hasn’t changed since 7 weeks out. We have just continuously lost body fat with cardio. I’m still doing 60 mins a day 6 days a week. I’m running PSL gear at 450 EQ weekly, 450 test prop weekly, 450 Masteron weekly, 300 tren ace weekly and 50 mg of winstrol daily. I’m sitting at 9 days out and a bit sad I don’t get to load this week but its all to be my best on stage. I feel pretty good about where I am and have even spoke with some trusted sources whose opinion I value. Of course, a monster could show up but I’m confident I’ll place top 5. Have to keep working on my posing and take it day by day now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

marvel32

Registered Member
Reaction score
The dust has cleared and here is where we are at. It was a small turnout so not a great chance to see how I stack up. I took 2nd place in master’s & open light heavyweight. The guy who beat me ended up taking the overall. It’s evident that my upper body needs work. Still waiting on feedback but I know that will be the deciding factor. So, I took a couple days and eat whatever I want using portion control. Now I’m at 80% on plan with that shifting more to 100% by this weekend. Having the accountability of a coach in the off season should really be helpful.
The immediate plan is this week I do light workouts just complete this deload after the competition. Then we go into 12 weeks of training where recovery is the main goal. The entire posterior chain will be the focus of this off season however I plan to try to improve chest & delts with whatever recovering powers I have left from keying on posterior chain. We are still digging into the training and what we want to accomplish. I know my route will be 1-2 planned workouts for each day they just keep cycling those until I literally get no progress thru weight or reps.
Nutrition is already above 5k with most meals being 50 grams protein, 100 grams carbs & 8 grams fat. I did all of prep using PSL supps and plan to ask for more for the off season. I will be transitioning into a trt phase and then going from there with what the coach wants. Within the next few weeks, I plan to get some bloodwork to see what’s off and fix it after. Cardio goes back in at 5 times a week for 30 mins in the morning starting Thursday.

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
well done brother! congrats for result
keep it up and don't stop

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The dust has cleared and here is where we are at. It was a small turnout so not a great chance to see how I stack up. I took 2nd place in master’s & open light heavyweight. The guy who beat me ended up taking the overall. It’s evident that my upper body needs work. Still waiting on feedback but I know that will be the deciding factor. So, I took a couple days and eat whatever I want using portion control. Now I’m at 80% on plan with that shifting more to 100% by this weekend. Having the accountability of a coach in the off season should really be helpful.
The immediate plan is this week I do light workouts just complete this deload after the competition. Then we go into 12 weeks of training where recovery is the main goal. The entire posterior chain will be the focus of this off season however I plan to try to improve chest & delts with whatever recovering powers I have left from keying on posterior chain. We are still digging into the training and what we want to accomplish. I know my route will be 1-2 planned workouts for each day they just keep cycling those until I literally get no progress thru weight or reps.
Nutrition is already above 5k with most meals being 50 grams protein, 100 grams carbs & 8 grams fat. I did all of prep using PSL supps and plan to ask for more for the off season. I will be transitioning into a trt phase and then going from there with what the coach wants. Within the next few weeks, I plan to get some bloodwork to see what’s off and fix it after. Cardio goes back in at 5 times a week for 30 mins in the morning starting Thursday.

Nice Job!