• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Athlete - rdm's Log

IML Gear Cream!
Feeling great! Sex drive is through the roof. I'm having no high E2 sides.

Progress has been slow but steady. I expect the fat loss to pick up now that I'm trying out this new method of dieting from @Wiseguy 👍
I am happy to see you are doing well. Feel free to reach out anytime my friend. I am not the smartest here and don’t have all the answers, but I can always give you feed back based on my own experience.
Keep it up.

Down 5lbs since starting the new diet. I know this is some glycogen and water but I can feel my metabolism picking up.

I believe I had lab error on my last set of bloods. They do not even correlate to how I feel. I tried to call and have them re-run but got stuck in a endless robot loop before getting an unhelpful customer service person. I'm just going to chalk those ones up as a loss.

I crack open my final vial of Mast P tomorrow. That should last me another 3 weeks and then I'll pull bloods again.

Down another 5lbs. My metabolism is on fire at the moment!

I'm going to be adding in 20mcg Clen to give myself a little extra boost. I don't plan to raise it until I reach a sticking point.

I haven't missed a training session I'm the new year. I haven't missed a meal in the new year.

This is the year I bet on myself and see how far I can take this hobby. If all goes to plan I may be able to step on stage sometime next year!

I'm going to be adding in 20mcg Clen to give myself a little extra boost. I don't plan to raise it until I reach a sticking point.

I haven't missed a training session I'm the new year. I haven't missed a meal in the new year.

This is the year I bet on myself and see how far I can take this hobby. If all goes to plan I may be able to step on stage sometime next year!
I love it. Keep it going.

Can't wait to see the results from the Mast/Provi. I'm starting a blast and adding Mast for the first time, so interested to see your bloodwork with the mast to compare e2 levels.

Keep crushing it!
PositiveVibes

Get Shredded!

It is surprising how Clen at low dosage/cycling can help keep and gain muscle. I am surprised everytime. Kinda go back and forth with Clen/Thy or Eca/Thy. I always think of it for cutting or diet suppressing but at low doses it can work phenomenally. Wonder why it’s not approved in most places but plenty of other b2 agonists(bronchodilators) are like Albuterol , levalbuterol, salbutamol, and other mixes of short and long acting inhalers. Maybe due to its high use in horse racing could definitely be a reason. I’m watching a study that is using a mix of long and short acting beta2 age’s , creatine, EEAS, whey , COX-2 inhibitor along with a ghrelin peptide and sarm. Keep up the good long RDM.

Max

It is surprising how Clen at low dosage/cycling can help keep and gain muscle. I am surprised everytime. Kinda go back and forth with Clen/Thy or Eca/Thy. I always think of it for cutting or diet suppressing but at low doses it can work phenomenally. Wonder why it’s not approved in most places but plenty of other b2 agonists(bronchodilators) are like Albuterol , levalbuterol, salbutamol, and other mixes of short and long acting inhalers. Maybe due to its high use in horse racing could definitely be a reason. I’m watching a study that is using a mix of long and short acting beta2 age’s , creatine, EEAS, whey , COX-2 inhibitor along with a ghrelin peptide and sarm. Keep up the good long RDM.

Max
I have to find the study but Clen is actually anabolic. It's a good read but I'm busy today, stuck in the office, if I find it I'll PM you.

I have to find the study but Clen is actually anabolic. It's a good read but I'm busy today, stuck in the office, if I find it I'll PM you.

Man I feel awful that I wasn't already following this. I thought I was but it said I wasn't. I thought u just hadn't been posting. My badddd bro 😂
Brother, I'm the same, I do a lot of reading but I'm not always vocal.. I have so many things going on at once that it's hard to always be vocal.
Don't worry, he knows we have his back brutha!

Creeps 😆 🤣 😜 😜 just kidding..
Some days I read and don't post much other days I'm just in that posting mood 🙃
That's a thousand percent me haha.
It depends on how much caffeine I had.. 🤣🤣

What's going on guys? This log has been lacking for sure. Some of you know but those who don't my fiance had major surgery 3 weeks ago. I've been her caretaker which hasn't given me much time to train as I would like. I'm scheduled for the final round of bloods for the Mast/Proviron experiment this upcoming Friday. Still feeling really good and fat loss has still been going good.

I will be reviving this log after the final set of bloods. I plan to do daily or at least EOD updates once I'm fully back into gym.

What's going on guys? This log has been lacking for sure. Some of you know but those who don't my fiance had major surgery 3 weeks ago. I've been her caretaker which hasn't given me much time to train as I would like. I'm scheduled for the final round of bloods for the Mast/Proviron experiment this upcoming Friday. Still feeling really good and fat loss has still been going good.

I will be reviving this log after the final set of bloods. I plan to do daily or at least EOD updates once I'm fully back into gym.
Great to hear @rdm ..
Mast/proviron is great..
What test dose?

Glad to see you back to logging. I need to make a log come back as well in the near future. Work has been kicking my ass. Hoping this next week is better with less hours!

Excited to see how things go for you!

Family first brother it’s understandable. Now once she is all good get your ass under some weight 😂😂😂 jk. Glad to hear from ya. I’m interested about these bloods too. I’m starting my cycle in a week and it’s going to TPP/NPP/Mast.

Good to see you alive and kicking @rdm and hope your fiancee is doing well after her surgery. It can be hard to keep your head in the right space when major things happen/.

Back