• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ProtonMail >>>> ???? WTF

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see a lot of you using and posting your protonmail email addresses on the boards..

And it has me scratching my head ... :hmm::hmm:

Am I the only that remembers they got hacked.. ???

All the spam mail pretending to be moderators.. that were very well put together.. and fooled quite a few people..

Why are so many using Protonmail again.. ????

Well I changed my password and forgot it so it's time to find a new email provider. Any recommendations?

Yea protonmail sucks . I started getting mass emails from people on there like they sold my addy

I use protonmail as well as tutanota and don't disclose it publicly. If any of you use secure email it's a good idea to only disclose that addy to people you trust, including sponsors you do business with.

yep no proton for me.. had an order get snagged up and cost me over $300..

Didnt know about this, all I’ve been using is proton and never had a problem.

Is Tuta the only one to use now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt know about this, all I’ve been using is proton and never had a problem.

Is Tuta the only one to use now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had some weird shit happening with my proton...moved to tuta..goold damn hackers these days. If they only used their brains for legitimate work, they could make a shit ton of money without having to constantly look behind their backs for LE to snatch em.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Who is recommended now? Tut?

Ctemplar was one that was recommended lately? Never used it myself

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Tutanota is also shit and worse than proton. I recommend any source using tutanota to change ASAP. It doesnt take much to get the tutanota account shutdown. Tutanota has shut down my email about 4 times due to false reporting. Finally the 4th time i guess they got tired of the extortionist reports against my email they said, well you sell steriods and thats illegal in germany so we terminate your account. Have a great day.

Best email is anonymous speech or get your own private domain that wont get shutdown.

Back