• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Protein shake recommendations?

Apocalyptic Warlord

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys-

What’s your go to for high protein shakes? Looking for something non-gmo and with no artificial anything. Additionally, not interested in soy based products.

Thanks in advance!

Double rich chocolate from optimum nutrition is my go to. Has been for years

ON gives me the raging protein farts that smell like someone done died on the floor and laid there for 3 days

Lol, well that’s not what you want at all!

ON gives me the raging protein farts that smell like someone done died on the floor and laid there for 3

ON gives me the raging protein farts that smell like someone done died on the floor and laid there for 3 days

Lol, well that’s not what you want at all!
lol, yes that is a unfortunate side affect 😅 🤣

lol, yes that is a unfortunate side affect 😅 🤣
Correct! The wife didn't find it to be appealing. At all. Very counter productive when you're trying to get it on and the room smells like 3 day old road kill. 🤷‍♂️

I also can't eat beef, pork etc. No cheese. No diary. No greasy foods. I have a pretty limited diet but it works my favor bc chicken and rice is my go to!

Ghost has some good flavors
Lean whey has some delicious flavors
PES
Sparta nutrition whey
Optimum nutrition gold standard
Ketogenics
@GYMnTONIC has whey on his website, I haven’t tried it but it’s a great price (especially now) and there is a large variety of flavors.

I use Protizyme. Just finished up banana which was pretty frickin awesome. I mix powdered peanut butter with it and oh my goodness you cannot lose.

Anyone used ProJym?

Tera's Whey Protein

You would be hard pressed to find anything cleaner. Like three ingredients if you get the chocolate flavor. Organic grass fed.

Check it out. Look at the ingredients.

I have zero issues with digestion too. When I have gotten cheap crappy protein? Tons of gas. I stopped buying protein shakes at my gym bc of that...

Dymatize ISO 100, hands down. mixes so well and tastes so good. Amazon always has the 5lb for like 70 bucks, with a little work you can get 2 5lb containers for 70 (;
This is actually one of the purest protein you can get. Very little fillers.

Back