• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proposed military pay raise

IML Gear Cream!
I love this.
But you still don't want to pay taxes and letting multinational companies get away without taxes.

How are you proposing to finance the pay increase?

Don't get me wrong , I agree that workers needs the pay rise including the USA army.

Do your research about countries that use the tax system to fight inflation and balance the books.

You'll be surprised.

Our taxes are all going to Ukraine to be laundered and pad the pockets of the elites and corrupt politicians! We have more problems at home in the U.S. that could be taken care of with that money, but yet they are ignored!

Our taxes are all going to Ukraine to be laundered and pad the pockets of the elites and corrupt politicians! We have more problems at home in the U.S. that could be taken care of with that money, but yet they are ignored!
That's your current taxs.
Before Ukraine the USA was fucked as far as the debts.

Blaming the funding of the Ukraine war on your current financial situation is naive and a political game.

Let say they got 10 billions dollars which day didn't. Small change for the 30 trillion debt.

If you have companies that don't pay tax while trading in the USA that's the gap.

Nevada for example is a tax heaven.

The state unable to provide wage increases without funding it from another place.

Republicans want strong army but also want no taxes, Democrats wants strong army but no taxes.
You just can't do it.
At home - you want your roids and holidays and money for the kids etc ... You got to earn more or take from one place.

You are heading towards high inflation that will fuck those who dont have much.

That's your current taxs.
Before Ukraine the USA was fucked as far as the debts.

Blaming the funding of the Ukraine war on your current financial situation is naive and a political game.

Let say they got 10 billions dollars which day didn't. Small change for the 30 trillion debt.

If you have companies that don't pay tax while trading in the USA that's the gap.

Nevada for example is a tax heaven.

The state unable to provide wage increases without funding it from another place.

Republicans want strong army but also want no taxes, Democrats wants strong army but no taxes.
You just can't do it.
At home - you want your roids and holidays and money for the kids etc ... You got to earn more or take from one place.

You are heading towards high inflation that will fuck those who dont have much.

I agree 100%. I am all for less government. It has gotten worse during Biden in a short period of time. Compared to the previous years, this moron is out of control and going against what Americans want. Tyrannical government is where we are, yet nobody wants to call it what it is in fear.

I am a realist, and I see a huge storm on the horizon. Whether it's a war like 1776 part 2 or a world War is yet to be determined. But there will be one or the other soon. We have let our government take and take and take for far too long, there is no choice but to stand up and take back our freedom or we fall to the one world order. The U.S. is the last stand for freedom for a lot more countries than just the U.S. Yet I don't have much faith in the people in this Country, too many soft pussified idiots have no clue what is going on.

I pray for peace, but prepared for war.

I love this.
But you still don't want to pay taxes and letting multinational companies get away without taxes.

How are you proposing to finance the pay increase?

Don't get me wrong , I agree that workers needs the pay rise including the USA army.

Do your research about countries that use the tax system to fight inflation and balance the books.

You'll be surprised.
Who doesn’t pay taxes? You still pay tax in the military….

There isn't a country in the world not in debt, think about that.

I am not talking about income tax. Taxing the corporations and ensuring that high inflation is not the outcome of pay rises.
It’s not that easy. I think it’s easy to look from a far with all of the answers. But think about this… we raise tax on a large cooperation like Microsoft, Walmart, xerox ect… It would be all great and dandy if they pay that tax and are willing to lose that income they are used to pocketing. But that’s not how it works. They will lay off workers, raise prices on merchandise and start out sourcing even more parts then before, which closes even more American based companies. They 💯 will not just cut loses and so oh well… now imagine that with every other large corporation. Then everything spirals quickly and the average citizen gets fucked harder then now. The problem is our government dumps money at every single problem, even ones like the BS In Ukraine that is not our problem and we should have stayed out of in the first place. The only Answer is letting the states handle state matters and taxes and leave the federal government out if it. And start charging other countries more tax on our resources and use our own gas pipeline to limit our imports on fuel.

At this point I’ve come to realize It not my problem though. I retired at 38, I have my own money and I worry about my family at this point. The government is so broken at this point I don’t give a crap who the US owes money too or what our deficit is. And I am well off enough that inflation doesn’t really effect me anymore.

I spent 11 years in the Marines. I served my country I did my part.

This is not about other countries and not having debts.
This about repeating the same policies that keeps failing the USA people.
The people in the army, teachers, workers, track drivers, cleaners, nurses, workers that work and pay their share of taxes.

Giving the army a pay rise will increase inflation it's an economical equation. More money out in the market the less it's worth.

One hand give the other hand has to take away.
If inflation will go up those pay rises are worth nothing.

The other hand needs to take away from corporate tax to control inflation.

Corporate will not lay off people because of one - one and half increase of taxes.
Same when big corporates cry for help from the government, like during the COVID, government can come to agreement with those corporates.

Inflation controlled via interest rate, means higher mortgages, less money to spend and corporates make loses because people don't spend and results in people losing jobs.

Temp tax increase for 12 months or two years to control inflation make sure that, people still have money to pay for things and companies still need to meet demand.
Companies will just have 1%-2% less profit for two years.
This will control company spending and provide the gap for government not to increase interest rate aggressively.

Corporate will not lay off people because of one - one and half increase of taxes.
Same when big corporates cry for help from the government, like during the COVID, government can come to agreement with those corporates.

Inflation controlled via interest rate, means higher mortgages, less money to spend and corporates make loses because people don't spend and results in people losing jobs.

Temp tax increase for 12 months or two years to control inflation make sure that, people still have money to pay for things and companies still need to meet demand.
Companies will just have 1%-2% less profit for two years.
This will control company spending and provide the gap for government not to increase interest rate aggressively.
Bro they will lay people off! And the American people will not allow another Covid Farse to happen. Closing everything down for a case of the sniffles put us in an even bigger mess. And buying billions in useless vaccines that over 40 percent of the people didn’t take or want. It’s government over spending that is killing the economy.

Get Shredded!
Bro they will lay people off! And the American people will not allow another Covid Farse to happen. Closing everything down for a case of the sniffles put us in an even bigger mess. And buying billions in useless vaccines that over 40 percent of the people didn’t take or want. It’s government over spending that is killing the economy.
Missing the point of inflation

4 times in history this has happened. Each time a huge depression followed.

Attachments

• received_946844732989964.jpeg
    received_946844732989964.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 6
Yes nice discussion. Nice to see that some people still can discuss without hate.
I don’t hate anyone man. I just wish we could find people who truly have Americas interests in mind. But I think it’s important to have different ideas and opinions. Not matter where we are from or what we believe. No need to get nasty ya know

I don’t hate anyone man. I just wish we could find people who truly have Americas interests in mind. But I think it’s important to have different ideas and opinions. Not matter where we are from or what we believe. No need to get nasty ya know
I hear you brother.

Back