• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 📢 Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 📢

Proper PCT Protocol?

Topher_ruiz

SB Labs Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would be the right way to pct after 200mg of test cyp for 10 weeks. I have seen a lot of guys using nolva and clomid. I know you can stay on this dosage for awhile, that is usually what i would do but I am just trying to help out a friend.

Too many variables here to give a blanket answer. What were your buddies level before starting? 10 weeks? Things just started stabilizing and he wants to go through the Rollercoaster that is PCT?

Too many variables here to give a blanket answer. What were your buddies level before starting? 10 weeks? Things just started stabilizing and he wants to go through the Rollercoaster that is PCT?
Not sure what were his levels were, but he said he needs to come off due to an allergic reaction he gets after he pins. I don't even know what to do for him at this point.

Not sure what were his levels were, but he said he needs to come off due to an allergic reaction he gets after he pins. I don't even know what to do for him at this point.
It took him 10 weeks to realize he was having an allergic reaction? Something doesn't seem right. Assuming this is his first cycle. Did he just have a bad pin?

It took him 10 weeks to realize he was having an allergic reaction? Something doesn't seem right. Assuming this is his first cycle. Did he just have a bad pin?
Exactly! It is his first cycle and I guess he always breaks out in rashes for 30 minutes after he pins. This is why these young crowds should do their own research and accepting the consequences before pinning anything instead of asking others.

My buddy comes completely off without pct regularly I'm not sure how he does it 🤔

Exactly! It is his first cycle and I guess he always breaks out in rashes for 30 minutes after he pins. This is why these young crowds should do their own research and accepting the consequences before pinning anything instead of asking others.
And where is he getting his gear? What carrier oils and solvents do they use? Sounds like he's using a shit UGL and probably shouldn't have pinned at the time he started to begin with.

My buddy comes completely off without pct regularly I'm not sure how he does it
For the full ten or twelve weeks?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

And where is he getting his gear? What carrier oils and solvents do they use? Sounds like he's using a shit UGL and probably shouldn't have pinned at the time he started to begin with.
He's probably using SB Labs, who Onidus reps for. Their gear is legit.

This is just a sideways ass comment without knowing anything at all.

Definitely SB I’ve used many of their products before and nothing has ever happened to me or anyone else. SB is my go to and I point everyone towards them. Everyone’s different and maybe my friend is just allergic to the carrier oil I’m assuming.

Is it just some mild flushing? That’s common in some people.

I have always ran a pct usually my cycles are anywhere from 12 to 16 weeks followed by 4 weeks of tamoxifen and clomid.
Tamoxifen 40402020
Clomid 20202020
I used hcg once and didn't recover any better so don't use it. I have been doing pct since I started running gear in 08. I was never ready to commit to trt and after a 12 week Ed or eod pin schedule I'm over pinning so that break is good and I have so far not had any medical issues. That has been the reason I still pct.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

EZ PCT 4 Weeks-
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 60/60/60/60
Start 2 weeks after last injection
Aromasin
week 1- 12.5 eod
week 2- 6.25 eod
*Can double that dose if using heavy dosages or prolonged cycle

**hcg {cosmetic purposes only}
1 vial 5,000iu - I inject 3ml BAC water into powder vial . Take 1 ml {1.666iu Every 5 days. (3 shots total) Done.

Max

Has he been using the same brand, maybe it’s an oil they use. He should try switching brands and try a different solution to see if it’s the oils causing the rash. That’s my guess

Allergic reactions from carrier oils or solvents aren't unheard of at all. I'm not saying they're not legit I know they actually are.

My first thought is that he was using a source not from here, or if he is then he might be allergic to something in it, even if it's not harmful. Usually, it's the first option when people have issues like that. Then again most those people probably aren't on here to begin with tbf.

Brew with EO or Propylene Glycol etc and most people will have acne breakouts, inflammation, swelling, flu like symptoms, etc etc. A lot of trashy labs do that since it's cheaper (clarifying why I thought it might be a source not from here).

Breaking out in a rash after pinning? That sounds like he has an allergic reaction to the carrier oil as I've experienced that with Mig80 or EO carriers or if the BA/BB is too high a concentration. Another thing is that there could be contamination that could also cause that.

Just my 2 rusty bent pennies.

What would be the right way to pct after 200mg of test cyp for 10 weeks. I have seen a lot of guys using nolva and clomid. I know you can stay on this dosage for awhile, that is usually what i would do but I am just trying to help out a friend.
The proper PCT, Clomid / Nolvadex and HCG

Back