• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Professional looking labels..

IML Gear Cream!
Here’s the scenario here:

You present two products, one is Cyp 200, which is actually 200mg/ml and is not in a box. The other is also a Cyp 200, known to be seriously underdosed or even bogus, yet it is in a fancy box and of course, has a hologram.
These potatoes go for the boxed one. They open it up, look at the vial and then immediately throw away the packaging.

Another scenario:
Both are boxed, look the same, and of course, have holograms.
One is $30usd and is known to be full potency. The other is $25usd and known to be half dosed at best.
They ALWAYS go for the latter.
Is it any wonder every show the competitors look 4-6 weeks away when they step on stage?
I don't think I've ever seen the Carlin quote but I've been saying that to people about my wife for years. Everybody loves her brutal honesty when it's Aimed at someone else.

That’s the mindset here in Mexico. Fancy box and label with a hologram= must be legit.

Nobody brews gear in a bath tub. But I bet plenty of fancy labels brew and filter sans laminar flow or any other aseptic procedures.
I have plenty of resellers. Its much easier to sell Apha-Pharma, Spectrum, ZPHC or Canada Biolabs products with which come in nice boxes, shrink wrapped in plastic with holograms and verification codes.
Resellers buy other brands cheaper elsewhere then always come back for ZPHC and Spectrum because thats what their customers want

I have plenty of resellers. Its much easier to sell Apha-Pharma, Spectrum, ZPHC or Canada Biolabs products with which come in nice boxes, shrink wrapped in plastic with holograms and verification codes.
Resellers buy other brands cheaper elsewhere then always come back for ZPHC and Spectrum because thats what their customers want
I always liked your PharmaQO bottles and there products seeemed spot on. I just dont use the product anymore becuase they dont release enough updated testing reports unfortunatley.

I always liked your PharmaQO bottles and there products seeemed spot on. I just dont use the product anymore becuase they dont release enough updated testing reports unfortunatley.
I never had that brand in stock. You`re talking about scammers web site, they are not a sponsor here, their ass is all covered by Dylan Gemelli who is a well known scammer himself

Well ill be damned. haha i dont use them anymore
Don't feel bad,years ago I was at a bullshit forum w those guys,got into a few tiffs with that no it all dylan G ...I also purchased spectrum test & eq from that source,,no good..made sense now looking back,my 1st yr back on peds,I just lost weight,

Don't feel bad,years ago I was at a bullshit forum w those guys,got into a few tiffs with that no it all dylan G ...I also purchased spectrum test & eq from that source,,no good..made sense now looking back,my 1st yr back on peds,I just lost weight,
Yeh i didnt know any better at the time. WAsnt thrilled about local sellers. i needed shit, i did a quick google and ran into the source. Im lucky to have found you guys.

whatever happen to QV? They always good labels but I haven’t seen them in over 10 years

whatever happen to QV? They always good labels but I haven’t seen them in over 10 years
That was Mexican bro. Majority of vet mexican went down ages ago. Was that one gear grinder op? So many over the years, I get them mixed up.
Anyway, yeah, QV was fucking great for me back in the day.

Back