• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo?!?!?!

IML Gear Cream!
I agree... this is dated info from a time when proper testing and social networking was not an option. Real primo raws arent that expensive and same with var. People need to stop with this old conjecture. Real primo is available and has been for many years
Good var raws are dirt cheap and what people pay for finished product is retarded. Primo is definitely higher than most injectables, about 30x the price of testE, but I bought 100g for about $10/g. That is 100 standard 100mg vials, which is agram a week for almost 2 years. Yes that is $1000 or roughly 6 months of hgh

Good var raws are dirt cheap and what people pay for finished product is retarded. Primo is definitely higher than most injectables, about 30x the price of testE, but I bought 100g for about $10/g. That is 100 standard 100mg vials, which is agram a week for almost 2 years. Yes that is $1000 or roughly 6 months of hgh

Yep its reasonable if you ask me

If you’re gonna use it, try 1 gram a week over several months. Major body modification. It takes some time, but once it happens, it’s noticeable. But commit to the duration and the cost. Otherwise you’re going to be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are asking about primo it's probably not for you. I like it a lot, but I'm one of those thinner guys mentioned above and it's really not something I would really blast in the winter. Fall and winter unless you live in south Florida are for test and nandrolone.

Primo is a slow roller, the gains are pretty much permanent, but they are not massive. It gives a nice full enhanced look with no water. It's great to start late spring after a quick tren kickstart. This summer when my first batch ran out I switched to higher test, masteron, and npp and wound up with a leaner but similar look. Primo in my opinion is a polisher for what you did the other 8 months out of the year.

I guess I don't understand why me asking about the negatives of a anabolic steroid on a anabolic steroid forum would make the steroid "not for me"? Should I just run it then something comes up and just be unprepared d for it? That seem responsible. All I did was ask a pretty simple question to a forum of guys and girls who have real life experiences with it crazy me thinking that was a reasonable question.

I'm pretty sure the negs have all been explained to you bro...what more are you looking for? We really are trying to help ya...

/V

Yes they have just trying to understand some of these statements

From sponsors here???
I would like to ask this question....and I'm going to just throw out one lab name. Pharmacom. We pretty much know how huge this operation is. Do you honestly think they are putting something else in their Primo 100 vials? This would totally destroy their reputation if they did and were caught. Why on Gods green earth would they run that risk? They didn't get to where they are today by cheating customers. I'll say this once again, maybe I'm naive, but I don't think so. We all have our opinions, and you are sure entitled to yours also.

I guess I don't understand why me asking about the negatives of a anabolic steroid on a anabolic steroid forum would make the steroid "not for me"? Should I just run it then something comes up and just be unprepared d for it? That seem responsible. All I did was ask a pretty simple question to a forum of guys and girls who have real life experiences with it crazy me thinking that was a reasonable question.
You missed the point and took offense when none was offered. It is going to be disappointing to most people new to AAS, and most people not new to AAS have a handle on what primo is about. Most new users are looking to get huge or get ripped, primo isn't going to do either of those things in the manner of much cheaper, less faked, more readily available steroids. Granted you never stated a goal or background info, so maybe I'm wrong. But let me make less assumptions and be clear:

The negatives to primo are that it is expensive and very undramatic. If you are 90% where you want to be, primo can help you get to 100% with proper eating and diet, but it is a drug more than most others that requires you to be on point. It's not as forgiving of bad diet or training. It is a polisher not a constructor. Most people won't see what the big deal is or why they spent 2x what npp and mast would have cost and done in half the time. It is a great drug, if it is the right drug.

As for the rest of what you had to say, I'll pretend you are just having a bad day.

Get Shredded!
I would like to ask this question....and I'm going to just throw out one lab name. Pharmacom. We pretty much know how huge this operation is. Do you honestly think they are putting something else in their Primo 100 vials? This would totally destroy their reputation if they did and were caught. Why on Gods green earth would they run that risk? They didn't get to where they are today by cheating customers. I'll say this once again, maybe I'm naive, but I don't think so. We all have our opinions, and you are sure entitled to yours also.
Their halo sucks over a period of time, not just a bad batch. Anything is possible with their primo.

Primo has a more natural look to it? I guess that's the best way to explain it.

NPP is the closest steroid to primo IMO

And like jrotten says don't expect a lot out of it.

I like it because there are no side effects. No rage, high blood levels nothing. Only thing primo is known for is hair loss and some and prostate issues but other than that it is a very clean steroid.

You missed the point and took offense when none was offered. It is going to be disappointing to most people new to AAS, and most people not new to AAS have a handle on what primo is about. Most new users are looking to get huge or get ripped, primo isn't going to do either of those things in the manner of much cheaper, less faked, more readily available steroids. Granted you never stated a goal or background info, so maybe I'm wrong. But let me make less assumptions and be clear:

The negatives to primo are that it is expensive and very undramatic. If you are 90% where you want to be, primo can help you get to 100% with proper eating and diet, but it is a drug more than most others that requires you to be on point. It's not as forgiving of bad diet or training. It is a polisher not a constructor. Most people won't see what the big deal is or why they spent 2x what npp and mast would have cost and done in half the time. It is a great drug, if it is the right drug.

As for the rest of what you had to say, I'll pretend you are just having a bad day.

I see what your saying. Thank you for the feedback. I think I will stick to npp

Their halo sucks over a period of time, not just a bad batch. Anything is possible with their primo.
Ive heard from a few people today.....I've tried 2 different labs primo acetate tabs trying them out. Picked up some from PPL to try.....are they 100% legit? (Haven't tried them yet though) Thought I might as well ask. 😄😄😄

Ive heard from a few people today.....I've tried 2 different labs primo acetate tabs trying them out. Picked up some from PPL to try.....are they 100% legit? (Haven't tried them yet though) Thought I might as well ask. 
I hope so. I only use the raws. The primoE and the halo raws are legit AF. If you have an issue let me know. We will try to fix any issue and probably the only shop that does refunds if something is wrong which so far I haven't seen .

It is a polisher not a constructor.

I always considered Primo to be more of a VERY slow lean gainer...meaning it should be used for an extended period of time with other compounds. Not sure if I would call it a polisher, I think mast is more of a polisher....and Primo more of a slow "constructor" as you said.

NPP works fast....unlike Primo. I don't think the closest thing to Primo is NPP. Primo will not aromatize. NPP doesn't give you slow and steady lean gains the same way Primo does. At least in my experience. I really think the closest compound to Primo is EQ....since it also adds slow and lean gains without so many nasty sides compared to other compounds. IMHO.

/V

I always considered Primo to be more of a VERY slow lean gainer...meaning it should be used for an extended period of time with other compounds. Not sure if I would call it a polisher, I think mast is more of a polisher....and Primo more of a slow "constructor" as you said.

NPP works fast....unlike Primo. I don't think the closest thing to Primo is NPP. Primo will not aromatize. NPP doesn't give you slow and steady lean gains the same way Primo does. At least in my experience. I really think the closest compound to Primo is EQ....since it also adds slow and lean gains without so many nasty sides compared to other compounds. IMHO.

/V
funny that we all agree what it does but use it differently. I have always used primo for very long runs in the summer kickstarted with tren ace. So I get lean and hard real fast and then use primo to fill out and pop a little all summer long. I'm adding it and deca to a super cruise right after these next try labs and then the blast will be test, deca, primo, where I would normally use mast as the dht/3rd compound. It does add muscle even at maintenance so I see how you use it, i'm going to see what it will do in this stack.

I think EQ is a good general comparison especially given the time frame, but NPP+mast I think gets a similar look, not the same, but similar. Personally my favorite look ever was primo, the most noticed and complimented I got was npp+mast AFTER primo. IDFK. Slow rolling quality muscle. Put it in where it fits in I guess?

funny that we all agree what it does but use it differently. I have always used primo for very long runs in the summer kickstarted with tren ace. So I get lean and hard real fast and then use primo to fill out and pop a little all summer long. I'm adding it and deca to a super cruise right after these next try labs and then the blast will be test, deca, primo, where I would normally use mast as the dht/3rd compound. It does add muscle even at maintenance so I see how you use it, i'm going to see what it will do in this stack.

I think EQ is a good general comparison especially given the time frame, but NPP+mast I think gets a similar look, not the same, but similar. Personally my favorite look ever was primo, the most noticed and complimented I got was npp+mast AFTER primo. IDFK. Slow rolling quality muscle. Put it in where it fits in I guess?

One thing I love about Primo is that real gains are more or less "permanent". Shit doesn't aromatise. I mean...Primo was actually designed specifically for BB. Thus, we can't find the shit at US pharmacies. However, I was told the FDA might reconsider putting it back on the list. AIDS doctors love the compound because of all it's properties and it's effects on the immune system. Who knows? And the reason it's so fuckn expensive, is because it was specifically designed for BB...where as compounds like EQ and Tren are given to horses and cattle. lol

/V

Personally my favorite look ever was primo, the most noticed and complimented I got was npp+mast AFTER primo.

THIS....using Primo in the long run and polishing off with mast and NPP will yield awesome results. I've done it...had to cut the Primo short at the end so that the shorter esters in Mast & NPP work WITH the longer Primo enan ester. This is what I mean by using Primo long run and polishing off with mast (and NPP as well for some).

/V

IML Gear Cream!
(and NPP as well for some).

/V
Guilty as charged. NPP is to me as ice cream Is to fat girls. If I'm not running tren, or I have extra pin volume, eventually npp always seems to find it's way in. It's like comfort food... comfort gear if you will.

Lab results are not matters of opinion. Note they are not in bc123jm's list right below your post. "Reputation" is not enough. They do not really make the shit. They just put it in oil and slap their label on a vial. They do not have a clue what is in that vial. YOU do not have a clue what is in that vial. Not a single poster here, even those who have used it, have a clue what is in that vial.

Well, there might be some who have a clue and do not want to post publicly about it.

Pharmacom's reputation is no better than the Chinese raw supplier they are using, and HIS reputation is not worth shit. Don't forget the source of all this stuff.

drugs gear alpha pharm was real
naps gear,geneza and quality direct labs was real
Excellent post, thanks.

For those reading, this guy is feeding you valuable info based on actual lab test results and not bullshit based on "Feel."

I'd be curious to know how many people think Anabolic Labs, https://anaboliclab.com/, is not to trusted at all.
They test gear.
I went thru and looked at all the primo-e they had tested. The labs were as follows - Pharmacom, Jintani, Geneza, Alpha Pharma, Balkan, Valkyrie, Primo of the Gods, VNUM Labs, Black Label Labs, Paxton, and Novacrine.

With the exception of Novacrine (labeled 100mg/ml, tested at 4mg/ml), every single brand was right on or slightly overdosed. Since most people are saying real primo is hard to find I do find these results hard to believe. Remember AnabolicLabs is Millard Baker's brain child (owner of Meso). So I dunno.

I went thru and looked at all the primo-e they had tested. The labs were as follows - Pharmacom, Jintani, Geneza, Alpha Pharma, Balkan, Valkyrie, Primo of the Gods, VNUM Labs, Black Label Labs, Paxton, and Novacrine.

With the exception of Novacrine (labeled 100mg/ml, tested at 4mg/ml), every single brand was right on or slightly overdosed. Since most people are saying real primo is hard to find I do find these results hard to believe. Remember AnabolicLabs is Millard Baker's brain child (owner of Meso). So I dunno.
......and something that bothers me is they except donations! They say they purchase this gear on their own and test it. They say they take donations to cover their cost for a service they do for people.

Back