• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Primo?!?!?!

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Excellent post, thanks.

For those reading, this guy is feeding you valuable info based on actual lab test results and not bullshit based on "Feel."

I can post urine test from all the labs a named. now the one I didn't name was in Jd"S post.
Primo of the Gods.. that is my #1 go to for primo.. private shop but does advertise openely and open the doors with a strong referral .. his primo is 150mg/ml it retail's for $115.
urine test doesn't prove potency ,that you have to go based off feel. Providing you even know what real primo feels like...... from my experience pog is prob 99% pure
and the best I have ever used over the years

thegame

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can post urine test from all the labs a named. now the one I didn't name was in Jd"S post.
Primo of the Gods.. that is my #1 go to for primo.. private shop but does advertise openely and open the doors with a strong referral .. his primo is 150mg/ml it retail's for $115.
urine test doesn't prove potency ,that you have to go based off feel. Providing you even know what real primo feels like...... from my experience pog is prob 99% pure
and the best I have ever used over the years

Hells Yea! all his stuff is great, the Tren was the shit just loved it! I cannot wait to run only POG gear next blast, Primo, Mast, Tren and Test.

I second Malf I would listen to bc he knows his shit and really knows Primo, my last cycle was QDL Primo from Naps and it worked well.

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
With the exception of Novacrine (labeled 100mg/ml, tested at 4mg/ml)
So even this amount of primo would show positive.

urine test doesn't prove potency ,that you have to go based off feel.

I totally agree, experienced vets KNOW what it feels like. Just like I can tell tren-ace within a few days, but it took a couple cycles. But new guys are not going to know that. I don't know a good answer

SRHealth-Wendy

Registered Member
Reaction score
we have primo both in finished oils and tabs form, it is good with little side effect.

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
So even this amount of primo would show positive.

I totally agree, experienced vets KNOW what it feels like. Just like I can tell tren-ace within a few days, but it took a couple cycles. But new guys are not going to know that. I don't know a good answer

primo is for old men like us that cant deal with tren sides anymore .. honestly reg dudes looking to get yoked are much better off on npp or EQ if eq works for them. as we know eq isnt for everyone.. it doesn't really do shit for me

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
primo is for old men like us that cant deal with tren sides anymore .. honestly reg dudes looking to get yoked are much better off on npp or EQ if eq works for them. as we know eq isnt for everyone.. it doesn't really do shit for me
Thats why I like primo so much. I'm turning 50 next month and like to run milder hormones when I can. I can still deal with tren okay, and it works damn good with primo. Interest thoughts on Primo Of The Gods.

thegame

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats why I like primo so much. I'm turning 50 next month and like to run milder hormones when I can. I can still deal with tren okay, and it works damn good with primo. Interest thoughts on Primo Of The Gods.

This is me exactly, but I am turning it this weekend lol, and Tren was cool to run I cannot wait to try it next time, POG is the man ans so is bc123jm!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
This is kind of what I meant about "if you are asking about primo it's not for you" I'm not even old yet, but at 40 I do better if I keep hard things to a minimum and take a longer more patient route. Lighter weights + gentler hormones for longer runs allows me to be more consistent. I can't train right if the tren rapes my appetite and I get too strong too fast, I just wind up limping through a blast.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think of primo as a retirement drug....

Best for old men who can't really hope to build a lot of muscle, have a pension coming in, and money to burn.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Think of primo as a retirement drug....

Best for old men who can't really hope to build a lot of muscle, have a pension coming in, and money to burn.
Hey...I take extreme offense to your comment !!!!! Lol.
My old avi was a picture of me some of you guys saw....I could put a lot of you young bucks to shame!!!! Lol

agfitness

Registered Member
Reaction score
In Turkey, it's possible to find real Primo because government (Ministry of Health) brings it to Turkish Pharmacy Store original from Spain (i just know that)
A lot of Turkish Fitness Champions also use Primo in some periods of competition year. But i don't understand why you cannot find real Primo?
It's not BAYER brand in your countries? Or are there a lot of imitation on the market there? :thinking: