• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pretty average day of food for me...how bad is it?

DirtyIron14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my weekend intake. M-F scrap the eggs and i add another shake in the morning. Also add a cup of something fermented and usually yogurt and some pb&j or granola bars. Currently 220 5'9 39yrs old. Aiming for 186 lbs
Screenshot_20230225-132313_Macros.jpg

This is my weekend intake. M-F scrap the eggs and i add another shake in the morning. Also add a cup of something fermented and usually yogurt and some pb&j or granola bars. Currently 220 5'9 39yrs old. Aiming for 186 lbs
View attachment 87696

I’d love to eat a few of those items ! Youll get a slew of answers , but, I’m glad you posted up FOOD! . Now I am hoping a “Porterhouse”
Isn’t the normal daily food …? Good on ya about using a cup of Kefir, Kimchi, Kombucha, Sauerkraut, Black Bean paste, etc. Very good move. At 220lbs your calories aren’t so bad, but your looking to lose 34lbs! Do you want to lose pure body fat or just drop 34lbs total , that is the important piece of info .

When I want to lose weight, retain muscle; I switch things up . It has so much to do with your (past history & physical). Number one, take in 1.25-1.5g per lb of protein (sometimes a tad more), I definitely try to keep my red meat to a minimum (eating game meats) when possible. A good Modified Mediterranean diet goes a long way if your able to restrict calories and train hard ! Lots of good Fish/Shellfish, Lean Turkey/Chicken . Good luck to you .
I like what you ate , just not exactly (normal ) for weight loss. Hope that helps

Max
Bcaa capsules help out a lot , beyond stimulants .

I’d love to eat a few of those items ! Youll get a slew of answers , but, I’m glad you posted up FOOD! . Now I am hoping a “Porterhouse”
Isn’t the normal daily food …? Good on ya about using a cup of Kefir, Kimchi, Kombucha, Sauerkraut, Black Bean paste, etc. Very good move. At 220lbs your calories aren’t so bad, but your looking to lose 34lbs! Do you want to lose pure body fat or just drop 34lbs total , that is the important piece of info .

When I want to lose weight, retain muscle; I switch things up . It has so much to do with your (past history & physical). Number one, take in 1.25-1.5g per lb of protein (sometimes a tad more), I definitely try to keep my red meat to a minimum (eating game meats) when possible. A good Modified Mediterranean diet goes a long way if your able to restrict calories and train hard ! Lots of good Fish/Shellfish, Lean Turkey/Chicken . Good luck to you .
I like what you ate , just not exactly (normal ) for weight loss. Hope that helps

Max
Bcaa capsules help out a lot , beyond stimulants .
No daily porterhouse lol just happen to use that day as an example of my macro's break down. Probably safe to say that the majority of my weight came from years of a stationary job, and absolute shit diet of fast food, sodas, and processed sugars. I usually eat venison, fish, and chickens we raise ourselves. The breakdown is probably 40% venison, 20% chicken, 20% beef (all grass fed organic) and 10% pork, 10% fish.Just working on losing my belly again and building strength and muscle back up. The 186 goal is just a number I picked but realisticly i dont feel terrible at 190/195 and strong. Have been their in the past just let life make excuses for me the last few years.

No daily porterhouse lol just happen to use that day as an example of my macro's break down. Probably safe to say that the majority of my weight came from years of a stationary job, and absolute shit diet of fast food, sodas, and processed sugars. I usually eat venison, fish, and chickens we raise ourselves. The breakdown is probably 40% venison, 20% chicken, 20% beef (all grass fed organic) and 10% pork, 10% fish.Just working on losing my belly again and building strength and muscle back up. The 186 goal is just a number I picked but realisticly i dont feel terrible at 190/195 and strong. Have been their in the past just let life make excuses for me the last few years.

Well.. let’s get you going Dirtyiron! I figured you didn’t eat porterhouse ED but… I had to ask . Lol. The diet you present sounds perfect . The best way to start is to just start . Anyone can take 45min out of their day 3-4x a week. Imo, I’d start working your way to either doing cardio around the neighborhood or hit the gym (start out at 3 days a week). Getting that first month under your belt is sooo important.

2 ways I know will help you lose weight and reach your goal!

1. No “enriched flour”
2. No “high fructose corn syrup”

Just by making sure you aren’t eating either of these , drops about 80% of the products in the store. Truly. Always look at the Ingredients and just try to pick food with “one or two ingredients “. It’s a lot harder than training but totally worth it . After about 3 weeks of soreness, being tired , you get a big boost of energy and feel good! Always check with your MD first, but I’m sure you know the drill. Optimum hormones and Max Health

Max

Well.. let’s get you going Dirtyiron! I figured you didn’t eat porterhouse ED but… I had to ask . Lol. The diet you present sounds perfect . The best way to start is to just start . Anyone can take 45min out of their day 3-4x a week. Imo, I’d start working your way to either doing cardio around the neighborhood or hit the gym (start out at 3 days a week). Getting that first month under your belt is sooo important.

2 ways I know will help you lose weight and reach your goal!

1. No “enriched flour”
2. No “high fructose corn syrup”

Just by making sure you aren’t eating either of these , drops about 80% of the products in the store. Truly. Always look at the Ingredients and just try to pick food with “one or two ingredients “. It’s a lot harder than training but totally worth it . After about 3 weeks of soreness, being tired , you get a big boost of energy and feel good! Always check with your MD first, but I’m sure you know the drill. Optimum hormones and Max Health

Max
Appreciate you Max...the process is underway! Have been getting to the gym minimum 4x a week, 5 has been my goal. I will look closer at ingredients. Appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Well we're similar age older I got metabolism changes..I cut 20ish lbs off,but I did it w lots cardio fasted am..I didn't eat until 11am.16 hrs or so intermittent fasting..low carb high protein wasn't tracking food at the time just wasn't eating bs..no sugar only carbs I ate was rice..
I don't care for muscle milk or cheese that much,but if u digest it well good for u.

View attachment 87696
you are using this a weigh loss diet? I'm 6'1 190. I was 230 in August 2022 and that was fat. I lost 40+pounds of fat and I didn't eat any of the things you listed. a steak yeah but 1 time a week. I was eating chicken and rice or potato 2x day, muscle milk protein I would not use. if you are using for meal replacement I think BSN low calorie protein(called edge) is great. I still use it everyday for my durning the day shake. an iso protein for post workout is what I ğrecommend. and go back to the BSN for a night time shake.

Muscle milk and carnivor were the only ones i've used in the past so just grabbed what i was familiar with. Appreciate the suggestions on other brands. I will check them out. As far as the diet that was just a day I used as an example more so for a count. Those calories and the carbs are also on the higher side of normal intake by a bit. Don't remember time frame exactly but over 4 years ago I went from 215-220 to 185ish in 6mos. Im sure my metabolism changed some but just cutting sugars out made a huge difference. The fasting JB talked about was something I also did and will probably take that up again. Just trying to get to a comfortable weight for me again and continue to get stronger. No interest in a stage.

Muscle milk and carnivor were the only ones i've used in the past so just grabbed what i was familiar with. Appreciate the suggestions on other brands. I will check them out. As far as the diet that was just a day I used as an example more so for a count. Those calories and the carbs are also on the higher side of normal intake by a bit. Don't remember time frame exactly but over 4 years ago I went from 215-220 to 185ish in 6mos. Im sure my metabolism changed some but just cutting sugars out made a huge difference. The fasting JB talked about was something I also did and will probably take that up again. Just trying to get to a comfortable weight for me again and continue to get stronger. No interest in a stage.
my best weight loss tips are to cut out bread and sugar, do a quick 5min warm up cardio before lifting weights to get your heart rate up so you really sweat. Less time in-between sets (keeps your heart rate up). keep reps between 12-15 for 2 weeks switch to 8-10 heavier weight for 1 week, then back to 12-15. end every work out with cardio. I used that to lose 40lbs in 4 months. it's do able.

my best weight loss tips are to cut out bread and sugar, do a quick 5min warm up cardio before lifting weights to get your heart rate up so you really sweat. Less time in-between sets (keeps your heart rate up). keep reps between 12-15 for 2 weeks switch to 8-10 heavier weight for 1 week, then back to 12-15. end every work out with cardio. I used that to lose 40lbs in 4 months. it's do able.
Did something similar..it's Def doable.

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty close to what i have been doing. I will give the switching reps up a try. Right now i have been doing 15-20/12/12/trying for 10. Rest between sets is usually under a minute. I will add in the warm up cardio. Have some cardarine coming, hoping that will help a little with my cardio after weights.

Pretty close to what i have been doing. I will give the switching reps up a try. Right now i have been doing 15-20/12/12/trying for 10. Rest between sets is usually under a minute. I will add in the warm up cardio. Have some cardarine coming, hoping that will help a little with my cardio after weights.
Cardarine was in my weight loss recomp 2021..
I b have put this out there before ..sust 250 e5days Cardarine 30 ed..210 - 180 in 8 weeks or so..didn't eat many carbs or sugar ..intermittent fasting and lots cardio and high intensity training.
Flab to abs was my goal.i have log and pics ..shit works..if u work the shit out of it ofcourse.

I also forgot to tell you I was doing test e 250mg and 400mg Primo every 5 days. the fat was melting off.

Cardarine was in my weight loss recomp 2021..
I b have put this out there before ..sust 250 e5days Cardarine 30 ed..210 - 180 in 8 weeks or so..didn't eat many carbs or sugar ..intermittent fasting and lots cardio and high intensity training.
Flab to abs was my goal.i have log and pics ..shit works..if u work the shit out of it ofcourse.
that's impressive. I still have some minor belly fat that's just passing me off. it ruins me. I need to get rid of the last bit.

I also forgot to tell you I was doing test e 250mg and 400mg Primo every 5 days. the fat was melting off.
Appreciate it. In the next week or 2 i will be starting up again. Probably going to run 250-300 test cyp wkly , 300 npp wkly, 50mg proviron daily, and have primo ace tabs that i'll either run this go around or when i run hex the blast after this one. Got great results in the past from npp and know how i react to it so starting up again with something familiar seems like a good place to start.

Back