• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Preferred test/deca ratio

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems like most guys like a 2/1 ratio. Anyone have other opinions?

The ratio is fueled from more bro-science than anything..It depended on the individuals and how they metabolize the hormones,everyone react differently..

Ive ran Test at 250 and deca at 400-600 before with great success..Same with Tren...

The whole notion that Test has to be higher is pig shit... I question those that advocate this,and ask if they have ever tried it the other way around?

Also,running test at 250mgs is far greater than your natural levels,with this being said, has anyone ever seen bloods when on 250mgs of test? uh huh!
With that being said, there really is no need for the ratio greater with test.. Just have your E1-E2/estrogen/progesterone in check and it will be fine ( this applies for anyone that possess aromatization issues.. This is where people confusing things and blame it on the ratios..

All people need to know is that NEVER run nandrolone without Test..

What it comes down to Farva, is understanding prolactin and its relationship with progest,and anything that can STIMULATE it (deca is at question here)..
Also, running high levels of test with deca can increase estro,increased estro can stimulate increased prolactin levels..Lower test,lower estro,therefore I know what to combat if I begin noticing any related effects.. I'll simply utilize caber..

I just came off a high tren/low test cycle. Caber crushed my prolactin but my progesterone was still high. My E2 was well within range as well.

That could be because Tren is a 19nor..19Nors can/will act as progestins (with some users),for some they can be selective and act as progesterone in some tissues..If tren is a 19nor,and 19nors act as progestins than that makes them a synthetic progestogen..Thus providing you with an elevated level on your bloods! Since it seems to be selective in your case,you have higher levels in SOME tissues and areas. Even though you had little prolactin,because you targeted that specific site!

I have aromatization issues and keep test low. 125-250. Nandrolone up to around 900 was great. Loved it at 125/600 so that's like a 5:1 ratio of nandrolone over test. I want to try 250/1200 sometime just to see what happens

The ratio is fueled from more bro-science than anything..It depended on the individuals and how they metabolize the hormones,everyone react differently..

Ive ran Test at 250 and deca at 400-600 before with great success..Same with Tren...

The whole notion that Test has to be higher is pig shit... I question those that advocate this,and ask if they have ever tried it the other way around?

Also,running test at 250mgs is far greater than your natural levels,with this being said, has anyone ever seen bloods when on 250mgs of test? uh huh!
With that being said, there really is no need for the ratio greater with test.. Just have your E1-E2/estrogen/progesterone in check and it will be fine ( this applies for anyone that possess aromatization issues.. This is where people confusing things and blame it on the ratios..

I have aromatization issues and keep test low. 125-250. Nandrolone up to around 900 was great. Loved it at 125/600 so that's like a 5:1 ratio of nandrolone over test. I want to try 250/1200 sometime just to see what happens

Thank you for sharing! It clarifies what I was stressing..

at 125-250 with test weekly far exceeds the daily output that the average male produces (7mgs)..The bloods will come back handsome for any user on 250mgs..Now add Nandrolone with test that cant be suppressed because its synthetic? your words are fitting for the answer!

Thank you for sharing! It clarifies what I was stressing..

at 125-250 with test weekly far exceeds the daily output that the average male produces (7mgs)..The bloods will come back handsome for any user on 250mgs..Now add Nandrolone with test that cant be suppressed because its synthetic? your words are fitting for the answer!

That 125test and 600NPP cycle was fantastic. I mean I got injured later and lost it all, but this cycle was fun. No sides whatsoever and good gains. But again, I had no sides. That's awesome IMO. Bloodwork looked good afterward too.

I just came off a high tren/low test cycle. Caber crushed my prolactin but my progesterone was still high. My E2 was well within range as well.
Did you have any negative side effects. How did you feel?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm very sensitive to 19-nors. So for me I won't be running Deca above 300mg/wk. I like to use nandrolone solely for the joint lubrication.

So... with my next blast being 750-1000test 200deca that's a 3.75-5.00:1 ratio lol

Lots, it was tolerable in the beginning but I ended up getting burned out pretty bad. I've decided IF I ever run tren again it'll be at a low dose (something like 50mg/day) for 6 weeks max. It works wonders for your physique but not so much for your mind.

True dat. I love tren as well, but mentally it screws with me.

If you add Dbol to the mix does that change the ratios? Meaning do you have to adjust the levels or can you simply add the dbol

Lots, it was tolerable in the beginning but I ended up getting burned out pretty bad. I've decided IF I ever run tren again it'll be at a low dose (something like 50mg/day) for 6 weeks max. It works wonders for your physique but not so much for your mind.

50mg ED still isn't a "low dose" for some, but it sure seems more tolerable than the 100 ED some people run. Having not tried it yet, 700mg tren sounds crazy to me.

I saw a guy posting a while back about having run 100mg tren E a week along with his test and loving the results. I think my first run with tren will be more like that, if I ever decide to buy a ticket on the tren train... For now NPP is plenty. I still have a LONG way to go before I need to step up doses and compounds. Way too many set backs and f*** ups...

I agree completely. I wish I could enjoy tren but its not in the cards for me.

Wow. 2014 thread.

Always had to run test 2 to 1
Or I get deca dick
Try adding 50mg per day proviron or some masteron, Primo etc. That should allow you to run test and deca 1:1

Nandrolone converts to DHN (Dihydronandrolone) by 5-alpha-reductase in our bodies which competes for DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) so by adding a DHT derivative it gives you more DHT that will out compete DHN.

The reason running test at double the dosage of deca works to avoid deca dick is bc it gives you more test that can be converted to dht by 5-alpha-reductase.

I was taught a 2/1 ratio and have always uses so

I agree with you 100%. you should be getting blood tests 1 before you start anything, 1 6 weeks in and every 6 weeks til you are off. that will tell you where you need to be. I can tell you I was doing 250mg of test a week and my test levels were about 1700. thats plenty high enough. you can only "use" so much. I've heard guys on here saying you need 500mg of test with 500mg of primo. I just got screwed with covid and pneumonia so I'm cruising, I was mid cycle on just test and primo. I lost 10 lbs since this I look like a holocaust survivor (6'1 185lbs). I'm getting some deca and I'm going to run 350mg sus, 400mg Primo 300mg deca a week.

Wow. 2014 thread.

Try adding 50mg per day proviron or some masteron, Primo etc. That should allow you to run test and deca 1:1

Nandrolone converts to DHN (Dihydronandrolone) by 5-alpha-reductase in our bodies which competes for DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) so by adding a DHT derivative it gives you more DHT that will out compete DHN.

The reason running test at double the dosage of deca works to avoid deca dick is bc it gives you more test that can be converted to dht by 5-alpha-reductase.
Thanks , being a older man I learnt from others we didn't have the internet. But I appreciate your response.Not saying what I do is right but us older guys are stubborn.

Get Shredded!
It is blood work dependent as the body is not a text book. I've ran deca only, low test/deca, high/ test deca. For me low test and moderate deca w/ some primo has my bloodwork on point and is the sweet spot. Too many factors to such as estrogen, sex drive, etc to have rule of thumb ratios. My values are f'd when I run 2:1 test/deca, while it's perfect for someone else.

Seems like most guys like a 2/1 ratio. Anyone have other opinions?
thats such an old outdated protocol

thats why people get deca dick

low test higher deca is how its done

prevent less estrogen conversion and prolactin increases

Back