• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre Workout

This is a loaded question.

I personally like Bullnox (batacourt)

Betancourt-Bullnox-Androrush-Review.jpg

I just got the new quake but haven't tried it yet, dust extreme is what I'm using now, nothing crazy just high stim

Wicked by Innovative labs is the strongest thing I have tried.

I have a bunch of the new Ultimate Orange on the way to sell on my store and so I will be trying that and comparing it this week.

Wicked by Innovative labs is the strongest thing I have tried.

I have a bunch of the new Ultimate Orange on the way to sell on my store and so I will be trying that and comparing it this week.

Orange anything I'm crazy about I absolutely love the flavor Orange

I actually have a free giveaway on the forum in the "supplements" section for this. A lotto.

I have a bulk batch from Hi Tech coming in this week at some point. This mimics the 1980s Dan Duchaine version that was the best preworkout formula of all time.

(BTW I am not affiliated with this company at all. I just swear by several of Hi Techs PWOS before anyone accuses me of advertising. Mesomorph, Dust Extreme for BSL and Wicked are made by Hi Tech also.)

All of these have DMAA in them. All of them are solid imo.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I actually have a free giveaway on the forum in the "supplements" section for this. A lotto.

I have a bulk batch from Hi Tech coming in this week at some point. This mimics the 1980s Dan Duchaine version that was the best preworkout formula of all time.

attachment.php

View attachment 28236
Please know when I win the raffle.. Muahahaha
I'm gonna need that 🍊 powder.

I loved agent orage from long ago, it was a stomach preworkout thing I did.

Animal just came out with a new preworkout taking the place of the original "animal rage" . New one is called "animal fury" and it's one of my favorites I've had for a while (excluding dmaa). Only a few ingredients, all well-dosed, clean and no prop blends. Really like the stuff!

Please know when I win the raffle.. Muahahaha
I'm gonna need that 🍊 powder.

I loved agent orage from long ago, it was a stomach preworkout thing I did.

Weider had a product like that out back in the early 90s I absolutely loved it

Supremacy Androsta or Adrenolyn Bulk by Blackmarket Labs are my go-tos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back