• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Pre Work Out suggestions

Rowads

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been using C4 and N.O. Xplode for years, but I think it’s time to switch it up. I don’t get the same every I once did from either. I know you switch between the two to avoid building a tolerance but I don’t know which compounds would be better to compliment one another. So I’m asking for references, experiences, and suggestions. I’ve done some studying but it really seems as with everything “trial and error’ as we all are different and react differently to different substances. I would love to get some DMAA but good luck with that. The hyped “Dark Energy” from Texas seems to be just that, hype. All help, suggestions, stories etc are very much appreciated

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I've used dmha products before and trust me bro. Do not jump to that from c4. That shits meth. Try outlift from nutrex or mr Hyde. Bang makes a kick ass PWO now. Also, fuel pump from cbc. Bit pricey but good

A.font401

Registered Member
Reaction score
Aggressive labs has one called leatherfaze it has dmaa. I believe aventus has dmaa and ephedra as well.
I’ve taken aventus and it’s def no joke. Insane focus but I’d always feel sick after.

Tall Deck

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't like using anything with stimulants such as ceffeine. So I just tried NO3 Drive from Pro Supps and it gave me great pumps without the jitters nor messing up my stomach. And so far, it doesn't seem to matter whether I take it with food or on an empty stomach.

craigmac

Registered Member
Reaction score
My favorite is outlift by nutrex. Solid ingredients that work. Great pump. Try Miami vice flavor

Rowads

Registered Member
Reaction score
Aggressive labs has one called leatherfaze it has dmaa. I believe aventus has dmaa and ephedra as well.
I’ve taken aventus and it’s def no joke. Insane focus but I’d always feel sick after.

I’ve heard good things about leatherface but wasn’t sure if it was legit dmaa

A.font401

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard good things about leatherface but wasn’t sure if it was legit dmaa

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be? The guy I go to for supps is pretty honest with me and will tell me if stuff sucks even if it’s on his shelf. He flat out tells me this sucks but I carry it because everyone wants it. He’s got crazy shit that everyone else is afraid to carry. He has the leatherface, I’ve taken aventus from him and a bunch of other ones.
Took one before it made me puke every time I took it lol tried 4 times just to make sure it was the pre workout! Wish I could remember what it was now.

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I don’t see why it wouldn’t be? The guy I go to for supps is pretty honest with me and will tell me if stuff sucks even if it’s on his shelf. He flat out tells me this sucks but I carry it because everyone wants it. He’s got crazy shit that everyone else is afraid to carry. He has the leatherface, I’ve taken aventus from him and a bunch of other ones.
Took one before it made me puke every time I took it lol tried 4 times just to make sure it was the pre workout! Wish I could remember what it was now.
Sidewalk Kracka got me first couple times

joos23

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ruesco has plenty with dmaa and dmha in it. There still out there

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sdrol..10mgs,an hour before.........................The Best Pre-WO period..!!!

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
I actually don't use stim preworkouts for my heart, and they don't really accomplish anything imo. You should be motivated enough without powerful stimulants.

I make my own vasodilator pre that's something like this:

10g quality beet root powder
6g citrulline malate
2g beta alanine
3g creatine monohydrate
Sugar free koolaid packet