• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Pre load syringe?

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone preload their syringe for the week or month? Is it bad if it’s done?

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hmmmm so I can’t say it’s great lol. I know that when I have done this the rubber stopper has deteriorated to the point where there were chunks of the stopper in the syringe. Obviously I chucked the preloaded ones i had and learned a lesson not to do that. I’m not sure if it was solvent in the gear that did this…

Ive also heard of guys doing this with success. So I’m not really saying either way not to do this or to do it… I’m merely just giving you my experience with it.

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just preloaded a whole vial of test. Today was first pin, no issues in there yet. I'll update on wether they make it or not LOL I'm sure oil used to make gear matters, syringe quality, time in there etc.

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm so I can’t say it’s great lol. I know that when I have done this the rubber stopper has deteriorated to the point where there were chunks of the stopper in the syringe. Obviously I chucked the preloaded ones i had and learned a lesson not to do that. I’m not sure if it was solvent in the gear that did this…

Ive also heard of guys doing this with success. So I’m not really saying either way not to do this or to do it… I’m merely just giving you my experience with it.
Yeah, I don’t want that to happen. It would be a waste.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I preload every Friday for the whole week. Pin ed. The only time I had a problem was when I was trying to rush and was going through the stopper to fast. Got a couple chunks of the stopper in one syringe.

Other then that you are gtg for sure.

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
Never! Loading a syringe only takes a few minutes. Imo not worth the potential risk of the rubber being disintegrated by solvents in gear

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can get away w it short term however what is known as "leeching" is proven in studies.

Chemicals, rubber, plastic will "leech" into the compound. Causing toxicity.

Wesley is right. Do it the right way and stop taking shortcuts fellas.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
The solvents will leach into the rubber on the plunger..Like someone said before. Not worth it.. Just draw and fire.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like to preload for the day before. The only other time I preload is when I take vacations.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've never had the stopper Disintegrate inside the syringe.

I've preloaded about 1,000 over the years and this has never happened to me once.

Never get pip, lumps nothing.

tango12

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have been pre loading for years. Never knew about this.

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
If I pre load it’s the night before so I can pin first thing in the morning, that’s the longest I go because of the potential risks.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sust redijects are an example on why this can be done, and its also an example of why they used GLASS and a thicker/more durable plunger made from the same contents as the rubber stopper..
The plungers in pre-filled, prefillable, heparin flush, saline flush or insulin syringes are not effected with prefilling because they are designed for this - but this depends on what drug is being used.. Solvents are VERY, VERY HARSH.

If anyone here has ever squeeze their own juice, they would know why it's not advisable. What I mean, why do you think they use Glass Beakers and/or glass rods when brewing, or why it's best to use a GLASS vacuum suction filter filtration kit, in lieu of the plastic ones? After just one filtration in the plastics ones you can feel the tackiness of the interior of the plastics, it gets sticky because it degraded, also this is why the final product is held in a glass media storage bottle or glass flask.. Solvents are added after filtration, but my point is if someone did a second pass for safe measures, you'll see exactly what solvents are capable of doing..

So, Why not spend the money and get PREFILLABLE syringes?
Use glass syringes.. BD makes them, people can find them on amazon..
1xWzK8S.png

FnCjuSu.png

iVWBZsV.png