• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre cycle bloods

livint54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the bloodwork thing so asking for a little help. I can see my test level is low but was wondering if everything else looks good. I've been off for over a year due to rupturing my Achilles. Any help would be great

Everything else looks good, you get your lipids checked? How old are you? Were you expecting low T?

No I didn't add the lipids part. I thought I herd you could add it. Kinda spaced off.
I'm 27
to be honest I thought they would be a little low but not this low. My dad has really low t levels so I figured I'd just check mine out

Did you get bloods done before you started cycling? So you have something to compare them too? What's your cycle history?

I have not done a cycle in a year. So these are my pre bloods before I started my next cycle. I have done 3 cycles. 1. Test only 2. Test dbol. 3. Test tren.

Before I ever did a cycle I never did bloods. Started my first at 24. Always did a pct

How do you feel in general with your test that low? You considered blast and cruise?

No problem with the man downstairs.
Weight loss is really hard. I eat healthy I'm active. Low energy and sleep bad a lot.
I am considering it mostly cruise though. Maybe once a year blast.

What's your next cycle bro? I've just decided on mine hopefully start in 5 weeks when I've finished with my cut

Well I was thinking about doing a trt dose for a month see how that goes with bloods. Then run some pharmacom mix 6 and var.
want to drop a little more body fat and get a little stronger before I hit it. Plus I'm starting my new job so I want to make sure I'm able to lift still so I'm not wasting a cycle.

Back