• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Prayers for REHH and His Wife..

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure some of you know,But for those who Don't..Our Mod and Brother REHH is down with Covid..and his wife..

He's a pretty tuff Bastard..but prayers have kept ME alive..So,please save a place in your nightly prayers for He and his Wife..

And if you know him(or not)..reachout and just give a word or two to Remind him.. He's FAMILY..and that you care..

This is Why..this FORUM is No.1..be a part of IT..it's not all about the cheapest Tren deal..
NO
It's about caring for our Members..the One's that give so much..and ask for Nothing..

Get Well Soon...
My Friend(and wife)
Z...

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you know,But for those who Don't..Our Mod and Brother REHH is down with Covid..and his wife..

He's a pretty tuff Bastard..but prayers have kept ME alive..So,please save a place in your nightly prayers for He and his Wife..

And if you know him(or not)..reachout and just give a word or two to Remind him.. He's FAMILY..and that you care..

This is Why..this FORUM is No.1..be a part of IT..it's not all about the cheapest Tren deal..
NO
It's about caring for our Members..the One's that give so much..and ask for Nothing..

Get Well Soon...
My Friend(and wife)
Z...

Rehh’s always been a good dude and has always contributed alot, prayers sent to you brother Rehh.
God bless
hope you have a speedy recovery and no long covid !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Prayers sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate to hear this, prayers going out @REHH

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the worst is over….I hope! Just completely lost all sense of taste and smell yesterday but the high fever and lung congestion has improved which had me on the verge of being admitted to the hospital. Still a long ways to go to get over this, still feel like I’ve been run over by a truck.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
We have found that:
500mgs Quinine
150mgs zinc
1000mgs c
30,000iu vitamin D

2-3 times daily for 48 hours knocks it out. Quinine opens the zinc-pathway in the cells, the zinc enters the cells, no viral replication can occur as long as the levels are kept for a few days. The C & D are a great immune system boosters that clear out the viral particles that are already circulating.
Adding 2-3 tablespoons of manuka honey & a half teaspoon of turmeric per day helps as well.
Lastly, oregano oil in capsule form is a natural anti-biotic and works well on "cold/flu" type of viruses.

Wishing you a fast recovery,
Farma*ton Team

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have found that:
500mgs Quinine
150mgs zinc
1000mgs c
30,000iu vitamin D

2-3 times daily for 48 hours knocks it out. Quinine opens the zinc-pathway in the cells, the zinc enters the cells, no viral replication can occur as long as the levels are kept for a few days. The C & D are a great immune system boosters that clear out the viral particles that are already circulating.
Adding 2-3 tablespoons of manuka honey & a half teaspoon of turmeric per day helps as well.
Lastly, oregano oil in capsule form is a natural anti-biotic and works well on "cold/flu" type of viruses.

Wishing you a fast recovery,
Farma*ton Team
Thanks for info

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hang in there brother @REHH...fight the good fight man. Hopefully your wife's also on the mend.

Creep

Registered Member
Reaction score
thoughts and prayers for REHH and his wife

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just saw this. Praying for u bro. Ur too tough for this shit man. I know u'll be fine my friend. Me and my little princess just got done w/ prayers and u and z- man on the top of the list. Get well dude-HR

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just saw this. Praying for u bro. Ur too tough for this shit man. I know u'll be fine my friend. Me and my little princess just got done w/ prayers and u and z- man on the top of the list. Get well dude-HR

Dude...I have missed you so much..you are one of my oldest Buds HERE..us old fucks..just have eachother..and I'm on my ft again..nothing to heavy..but up 16lbs in 14 days..

Love you Rod..
Z...

MagicElevator

Registered Member
Reaction score
REHH a little late to this also but sure hope you and your woman turned the good corner

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How are you and the wife doing? Hope you are all feeling better by now!