• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Possible gyno?

Halfi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a small lump behind my nipple. It’s a little bigger then a BEE BEE pellet and round…Thinking it may be gyno… not sure though. Anybody with experience with this? Contemplating starting nolvadex 20mg a day for a couple months and see if it goes away.

Got a small lump behind my nipple. It’s a little bigger then a BEE BEE pellet and round…Thinking it may be gyno… not sure though. Anybody with experience with this? Contemplating starting nolvadex 20mg a day for a couple months and see if it goes away.
I just posted similar shit concerning me..
Lol

2 gyno at the top ...
Guys others may not agree,but we not talking tender/sore nips??
Lumps,etc..yea I would do 10-20mg Nolvadex ed split dose or at night I like ..till it subsides..worked for me..better to be proactive w this before it gets out of hand

Take 2 nolva and a half a aromasin. Call me in the morning says the doc
I wish I woulda seen that other guys post before I made this lol I literally just asked Wes I’m his thread if I should keep running the aromasin along side the boobs or just drop the aromasin and just run the nolvadex. I’ll do start tomorrow and see how it goes. Idk if it is early gyno or not but I rather not risk it. Could be cancer for all I know

2 gyno at the top ...
Lumps,etc..yea I would do 10-20mg Nolvadex ed split dose or at night I like ..till it subsides..worked for me..better to be proactive w this before it gets out of hand
No sore nips. I just have a lump right behind my nipple that I can roll around with my fingers . I’ll ganna start nolvadex tomorrow. Shit makes me nervous lol gyno scares me . I don’t want bitch tits. I’m enough of a bitch as is I don’t need to look like one too 🤣

No sore nips. I just have a lump right behind my nipple that I can roll around with my fingers . I’ll ganna start nolvadex tomorrow. Shit makes me nervous lol gyno scares me . I don’t want bitch tits. I’m enough of a bitch as is I don’t need to look like one too 🤣
I'd start that shit now..I had sore and lumps..it took weeks but it all went away...fn ment and prob underdosed aromasin..

I wish I woulda seen that other guys post before I made this lol I literally just asked Wes I’m his thread if I should keep running the aromasin along side the boobs or just drop the aromasin and just run the nolvadex. I’ll do start tomorrow and see how it goes. Idk if it is early gyno or not but I rather not risk it. Could be cancer for all I know
Not cancer. Just run the nolva and little ai for a bit it should calm down

I'd start that shit now..I had sore and lumps..it took weeks but it all went away...fn ment and prob underdosed aromasin..
This arrow up thing. Are you at work already just take it now

I would but I’m not home until later tonight. Working with the sugar momma today…

2 gyno at the top ...
Totally agree JB

I wish. She pays very well though lol I’ll be making 250 today just to put flowers on tables at a wedding.

You’re fucking the wedding planner. Hahaha you’re screwed she will definitely want to get married

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You’re fucking the wedding planner. Hahaha you’re screwed she will definitely want to get married

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She’s in the middle of a divorce 🤣 like freshly just served papers 2 weeks ago 🤣

Same here bro, started nolvadex (20/day) went down big time after three doses, pulled my blood today and will work AI in then back off nolvadex to see what happens. This is my first cycle so all very new to me.

Get Shredded!
Same here bro, started nolvadex (20/day) went down big time after three doses, pulled my blood today and will work AI in then back off nolvadex to see what happens. This is my first cycle so all very new to me.
I was just thinking today of pulling some labs again.

I was just thinking today of pulling some labs again.
Yea since is my first time running higher test I want to know what my E2 is before hand and whatever that level is, I know will cause me symptoms and then I can titrate the AI in and recheck to get it dialed in without crashing. Dbol on hand in case i do crash it 😂

Just an update. I’m still on the nolva. As of today the lump is just about gone. I’ll run nolva for another month though and then stop . Thanks for the tip gentlemen 🤘🤘

Same thing happened to me last cycle. Nolva 20mg and started aromasin. Pain and bump were gone in two weeks. I kept going with the aromasin throughout the cycle to keep the e in check.

Ralox 50-100mg every day gets rid of it. I’ll be running this when I’m back from vacation, got some delicious puffy lumpy nips right now hahaha

crush your estrogen and then run ralox

Nolva+ Ai should get job done
Got a small lump behind my nipple. It’s a little bigger than a BEE BEE pellet and round…Thinking it may be gyno… not sure though. Anybody with experience with this? Contemplating starting nolvadex 20mg a day for a couple months and see if it goes away.

Back