• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Posmx’s Unsponsored GC Log

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hoping I’ll be able to get back in the gym next week and start moving some light weight around.
Figured I’d share a photo of my arm starting to bruise- this pic is fresh out of the shower (my arm isn’t dirty like it looks).

213e8eff7a4295d034a3bb779bc58e0b.jpg

Wardamn

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dang man, you're a lucky man that's the worst you got from the roll over. I knew I lady that rolled one over with her and her grandkids. They are so fun to ride and play on though. Forget how dangerous they can be

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
I still have the dark bruising in my arm, but lost the yellow bruised areas.
I’ve had pain in my hip this entire time (worse than arm), but just had bruises surface yesterday for the first time (crash was 2 weeks ago). So bizarre they just now appear. All the red area that looks like scratches only appeared yesterday for the first time as well.

Going to go on a short 5 mile hike and see how my body feels Monday. If nothing is agitated I’ll start back into the gym this week and move some lighter weights around.

Here’s a loppy ass pic since this injury is the only thing I’m working through at the moment. (Black is covering some ink).

33f70f2244f7520ff8a041f4d2e6eab4.jpg

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Went back to the gym for the first time since the accident. I did back, but didn’t touch any free weights and kept it light.

HS High lat row
4 sets of 10

Straight arm cable pushdowns
4 sets of 10

Lat pulldowns (wide)
4 sets 10

Seated rows (mid grip)
4 sets of 10

Rear delt Flyes
4 sets of 10

The good news is this didn’t agitate my injuries at all. However I was least concerned about back days (most concerned about leg days & chest days).

I’m planning on getting back in this week and working through each muscle group and seeing how my body responds. If all is well intensity can go back up next week.

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was first chest day back. Went relatively heavy but kept a few reps in the tank on those sets.

Barbell bench
135x15
185x15
225x10
275x10
315x5

Incline barbell bench
135x25
225x15
225x10
135x20

HS Plate Loaded Chest Press
3 plates each side X 10
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat/ X 8

Standing cable Flyes
2 sets of 10 from top
3 sets of 10 from middle
3 sets of 10 from bottom
All 1-2 sec pause reps

HS Plate Loaded Chest Press
Single hand/ sitting sideways
2 plates X 8
1 plate X 10
Repeat
Repeat

Skull crushers
4 sets of 10 reps

Wide Grip Cable Pushdowns
SUPERSET
Single Arm Reverse Grip Cable Pushdowns
4 sets each of 10 reps

Narrow Grip Cable Pushdowns
SUPERSET
Vertical Grip Single Arm Cable Pushdowns
4 sets each of 10 reps

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Shoulders today.
Same thing as yesterday, went up to a reasonable weight but didn’t push excess reps.

Seated Dumbbell Overhead Press
60s x 10
70s x 10
80s x 10
90s x 10

Tried Upright rows.
Arm had some strange cracks/pops and mild forearm pain so skipped on these.

Dumbbell Side Lat Raises
4 sets of 10

Dumbbell Front Raises / Palms Up
4 sets of 10

Rotator Cuffs
3 sets of approximately 10

Rear Delt Flyes
4 sets of 10

Rear Delt Row Machine (new to me at this gym)
4 sets of 10 @ 250 lbs

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Decided I’m not touching legs for another week or two due to the hip issues, and likely won’t use significant free weights for an additional week or two.

Back was done Friday- thought I posted here but I guess not, can’t remember exactly what I did.

Chest today. Went at 530pm, gym was pretty busy so I jammed through it and did things a little different.

Barbell bench
135x15
225x10
275x5 -last rep 5 sec pause
315x5 - first 3 explode, last 2 slow on the down & and paused
225x15 - last rep held 5 secs right above chest

Incline benches taken

Incline cable Flyes
10 slow controlled reps, 3 second squeeze
8 of the same technique repeated

Decline Cable Flyes
Same mimicked sets as previous exercise

Pec deck
205 lbs 4 sets of 8-10
2second squeeze each rep. Explode concentric, slow and controlled eccentric.

HS Incline Chest press
2 plates each side
Hold weight fully extended. One arm at a time, alternating. Exaggerated slow eccentric. Explode concentric.
4 sets each

Tris. (10 min available)

Cable machine only.

Reverse grip single hand push downs
Very slow controlled movement, long 3 second squeeze. Rest is the alternating hands.
10 reps each
8 reps each
8 reps each
Painful pump after this

Narrow grip push downs
2 second squeeze
8 reps
Drop weight
10 reps
Drop
10 reps
Drop
10 reps

Rope Pushdowns
(Try) for a 2 second squeeze
10 reps
Drop
8 reps
Drop
6 reps
Drop
5 reps

Too pumped to lock out my elbows, sat for about 15 minutes to deflate before driving home. Hurt. Felt good.

At the gym today, on my 315 set- My eye caught some guy clearly attempting to secretly record me. I ignored it, acted like I didn’t notice, and he did continue to record.
My question is- would you have said something to him?

This guy ended up doing 225 for a few reps shortly after, so I just played it off as maybe he wanted to show someone what his goal was he wanted to reach or something.

Anyways, now I wonder how often this happens.
I honestly don’t care about being recorded- just don’t like sneaky shit lol.

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
212.8 this morning

Which means I’m officially 20 lbs down this cut, and still dropped with my time off from the crash.

Forgot to mention- after I crash and new I’d be out, I just went to 200mg/wk test c for the meantime.

Now that I’m starting this later than I planned on, I’m upping the Tren to 400mg/wk and dropping the npp to 375mg/wk (as long as both together are 800mg total or less I’m good with it).
I like to run test lower than Tren, but will be going about equal this time and will run the same as npp at 375mg/wk.

I’m contemplating dropping the npp to 75mg (joints) and running some mast instead. Thoughts?

Ive run test/Tren/mast together in the past and absolutely loved it, but ran it high at test 200/ Tren 800/ mast 800.

This time I’d just run test 200/Tren 400/mast 400. Likely bump up the mast & Tren to 600mg later on in the cycle.

Anyways I’m open to anything, thought and suggestions. DHB is another I’ve been wanting to give a run, just don’t think it fits quite as well for these particular goals.

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Shoulders

Bumped up the dumbbells by 10 lbs this week on OHP. PR is 110s x 13. Once I can get more than that I’ll be content, I don’t feel too far off currently if I structured the sets/rests differently.

Seated Overhead (Dumbbell) Press
70s x 10
80s x 8
90s x 8
100s x 8

Upright Rows
4 sets of 8 reps

Front Dumbbell Raises
3 sets palms up
3 sets neutral grip
2 sets palms down

Side Dumbbell Raises