• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Posmx’s Unsponsored GC Log

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Unsponsored log, using all GC products unless otherwise noted.

Current stats:
5’9”
30s
220-225 Lbs
19.4% BF (last reading as of a few weeks ago)
My avatar was a few weeks ago for reference of my build.

I lift & cycle simply because I love it, so that being said there’s no real “goal”. However my current goals I’m working towards (whether I reach them this cycle or not) are the following-
1: Stay Under 230 lbs, preferably 220-230 range
2: Sub 15% BF
3: 455 Bench
4: 635 Dead
5: 545 Squat

I do the “power builder” style of lifting. I’m more interested in maintaining my size & getting stronger. My best bench ever was 425, best recent has been 365x4, so I’m assuming I’m currently around 400. My best dead ever was 585, my current is around 545. Best squat ever was 515, my best recent was 455.
Currently chubbier than I prefer, so am working on dropping 5% or so.

My current diet consists of 2500 calories/ day.
300g + of protein. And then any remaining calories come from either fat or carbs at no specific ratio. If it’s earlier in the morning I typically have more carbs/less fats, later in the afternoon I’ll have more fats/less carbs.
I eat different things everyday, but mostly good foods. Very rarely have fast food (maybe once every 2 months), and am more of a perimeter shopper in the grocery store to give an idea of what I buy. Only things I drink are unsweetened tea, lactose free milk, and Gatorade zeros. No caffeine intake besides a low dose pre-workout once daily (120mg), and almost no alcohol (2-4 beers (never drink anything hard) all on the same day maybe once every month or two).
I do smoke weed before bed to fall asleep, and occasionally will cave into the munchies. Typical go to is a “fairlife” Ice cream pint. About 1/2 the calories of normal ice cream and just as good.

Anyways- cycle plan is currently:

16 weeks

1-5 Anavar 50mg/day
1-5 Turinabol 50mg/day
1-8 TPP 412mg/wk
1-8 NPP 412mg/wk
1-7 TrenE 200mg/wk
——Dose change——
9-16 TPP 225/wk
9-16 NPP 225/wk
8-16 TrenE 400mg/wk
13-16 Superdrol 20/mg preworkout

I have anything on hand I need if any sides come.
Liver supps will be used everyday.
There is a chance I may modify this & cut it down to 12 weeks. Open to suggestions on any changes.
I’ve ran everything in this cycle in the past with the exception of TBol, that’ll be a new one for me. I’ve heard fantastic things of running a split dose of Var/tbol rather than just a full dose of one alone. I may have to drop the Tren depending if it effects my legs for hiking this season. I regularly do 10-20 mile day hikes through the mountains, and the Tren pumps in my legs can really effect that. I’m running it lower this time in hopes of it not negatively effecting me. If I do drop it, the npp dose will go up instead.

I don’t follow a particular gym schedule, but typically make it there 5-6x a week. Sometimes splits, sometimes single muscles, some heavy lifts as well as many lifts for volume. Typically start with either squat/bench/deadlift/overhead press & work up to just a few reps. Drop down & rep out. Then go onto higher rep ranges from there with various different exercises which I’ll share here.

Just came back from “vacation” (visiting family on the other side of the country), so kept it a little lighter today since I skipped the gym for 10 days.

Injected about 1 hr before headed to the gym. No pip at all (delt). If I inject my left delt, 9 out of 10 times I can barely move the plunger. I have to move the needle in/out of my arm slowly until I find the sweet spot that allows me to push the oil through. (25g 1”). This happen to anyone else? I’d assume it’s scar tissue, also considering this rarely happens when I inject my right side.

Anyways like I said kept it light & hit shoulders.

50mg var/50mg tbol 1.5 hrs PW

Standing overhead DB press
40s x 10
50s x 10
60s x 10
70s x 10

Upright rows
4 sets

Face pulls (top of head height) for rear delts
4 sets

Front DB raises (palms up)
4 sets
Side DB raises
4 sets

I train more tricep dominant over Bis, so decided to throw in some extra work for Bis since I had 20 min to kill.

Straight bar curls
3 sets
Conventional DB curls
3 sets
Hammer DB curls
2 sets
Cable curls to head (top position on cable machine)
4 sets

I have the same exact problem in my delt. Dunno why it is. Won't convince me it's scar tissue in mine. Too few shots when it started and always a new slin pin too

Just came back from “vacation” (visiting family on the other side of the country), so kept it a little lighter today since I skipped the gym for 10 days.

Injected about 1 hr before headed to the gym. No pip at all (delt). If I inject my left delt, 9 out of 10 times I can barely move the plunger. I have to move the needle in/out of my arm slowly until I find the sweet spot that allows me to push the oil through. (25g 1”). This happen to anyone else? I’d assume it’s scar tissue, also considering this rarely happens when I inject my right side.

Anyways like I said kept it light & hit shoulders.

50mg var/50mg tbol 1.5 hrs PW

Standing overhead DB press
40s x 10
50s x 10
60s x 10
70s x 10

Upright rows
4 sets

Face pulls (top of head height) for rear delts
4 sets

Front DB raises (palms up)
4 sets
Side DB raises
4 sets

I train more tricep dominant over Bis, so decided to throw in some extra work for Bis since I had 20 min to kill.

Straight bar curls
3 sets
Conventional DB curls
3 sets
Hammer DB curls
2 sets
Cable curls to head (top position on cable machine)
4 sets
Mine will accept 2.5ml they don’t like it but I usually go a little further back towards my posterior delt and that seems to help. I do tend to have that issue on one spot in my right glute. From when I started and continuously used them I have about a spot the size of a nickel that is just crunchy hard tissue to get through

Mine will accept 2.5ml they don’t like it but I usually go a little further back towards my posterior delt and that seems to help. I do tend to have that issue on one spot in my right glute. From when I started and continuously used them I have about a spot the size of a nickel that is just crunchy hard tissue to get through

I’ll give that a try next time I hit that side. Volume isn’t an issue, my delts have taken 3cc many times just fine. And this happens immediately as I try and press the plunger. I wish I was flexible enough to pin glutes, never have been able to.

218.6 lbs first thing this morning
(Dropped some weight on “vacation”, didn’t eat all that much).

50mg Var/ 50mg Tbol 2hrs PW

Chest day:
(I lift alone so have to cut myself a little short on heavier sets due to no spotter around)

Barbell Bench
135x10
225x10
275x10
315x7
———rest to swap plates + 30 sec (60 sec total)
275x6
———rest to swap plates + 30 sec
225x10 (this was actually very hard to hit 10, the last 3-4 reps had about 5-10 second pauses on my chest just to build enough energy to push the rep up)

Incline DB press
4 sets (kept very light with 60s) because-
SUPERSET with:
Decline flyes
3 sets

Flat flyes
3 sets

Incline flyes
3 sets

Some Tris to finish off with

Skullcrushers
4 sets

Tricep pushdowns (Kinked bar)
6 sets alternating wide/narrow grips

Single arm cable pushdowns reverse grip
4 sets each hand, no rests

Morning weight: 217.8 lbs

I’ve been getting random waves of nausea every hour or two since having COVID a few months ago (no vaccines here). COVID itself wasnt much to complain about. The nausea hits me pretty hard for just 1-3 minutes spontaneously then is gone. Anyone else experience anything like this? Makes me overthink some things. Or at least I “hope” I’m overthinking.

Anyways did some legs today. I should mention I almost never do more than 5 reps of squats/deads, even light weight. (Too many reps will build pressure in my legs & put me on my ass with elevated legs for 30-45 minutes to get rid of the pain enough to walk or stand again). Same reason I don’t ever run. I haven’t had as many issues the past few years since I put some serious effort into putting some more size on my legs, but the pain is so bad when it happens that I’ll always do everything I can to avoid it. Feels like someone is swinging a baseball bat at my legs to put it simply.
I DID go to the hospital for this back in something like 2015 & was told it appears I have “compartment syndrome”. That’s usually what I refer to it as when people ask, however I don’t think that’s it. I know I have some issue, but I don’t believe that diagnoses was accurate.

For legs:

Barbell Back Squats (high bar) -3 min rests
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x5
365x5

Leg press. Max depth, 5 second pause at bottom
High/wide
3 sets
Low/mid
3 sets

Leg extensions, heavy as possible for desired reps
4 sets, 10 reps

Leg curls, heavy as possible for desired reps
4 sets, 8 reps

Seated calf raise, 3 second squeeze at top
Toes forward
3 sets
Toes out
3 sets

5 min on stair master to pump (well, a older version of a stair master anyways).

Very simple and basic leg day. LOVE IT!!

Yea my gym is small, old and basic, (and kind of crammed with equipment for the space) so any other exercises we have to get creative with the areas or do them on weekends when the gym is empty. I’ve been at this one for almost 15 years, but a friend of mine just opened a much nicer/ larger gym right down the road that would give us better options, so I will likely switch over to his in the near future. Plus he made the memberships expensive to keep the gym less busy & only have “serious” members there, which is a big bonus in my opinion.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea my gym is small, old and basic, (and kind of crammed with equipment for the space) so any other exercises we have to get creative with the areas or do them on weekends when the gym is empty. I’ve been at this one for almost 15 years, but a friend of mine just opened a much nicer/ larger gym right down the road that would give us better options, so I will likely switch over to his in the near future. Plus he made the memberships expensive to keep the gym less busy & only have “serious” members there, which is a big bonus in my opinion.
My gym is a freaking basement too. Very "temple" like if u will

217.4 lbs this morning

In my original post I mentioned I’m eating 2500 cal/day, but this week it’s been lower in the 2000 range.

Only had 45 minutes to train today, but was still able to get a decent amount in with shorter rests.

Back

Bent over barbell rows (reverse grip for the first time in awhile)
4 sets 8 reps

Lat pulldowns
4 sets 10 reps

Seated cable rows
6 sets 8-10 reps

Straight arm pulldowns
4 sets 10 reps

Superset with:

Face pulls / chin level
4 sets 10 reps

The lady and I are pretty seriously talking about swapping gyms towards the end of the month before my next payment comes out- if that’s the case we will have MANY more / better options of equipment to use. Which we would be stoked for.

Weight today was 217.8

No gym for the weekend this time.
Tomorrow is Easter so will be chowing down on some calories at the party. Stoked.

Earlier I mentioned I have issues injecting my left delt, sounds crispy going through my skin & the plunger will not move 4/5 times.
Yesterday’s pin went back into that same shoulder, however this time I went slightly higher than normal. It went in super smooth, plunger functioned perfectly, however 24hrs later I can still feel it. Not terrible but definitely annoying, just feels like a dull pain. (Normally any pip at all is gone within 5-120 minutes). Thinking a small amount of oil may have not made it into the muscle. Next go around on that delt I’ll try and move back slightly instead of up & see if that better.

Two notes:
1- call me crazy but I feel like I’m already looking improved noticeably. My girl even made a comment about it yesterday when I walked out of the room shirtless, so she noticed it as well.
2- libido really dropped the past two days out of the blue. Still gets hard, but not as hard as normal. Doesn’t make sense only 1 week into this thing, so I’m going to give it a little more time and see if it’s a fluke. If it continues down, I’ll be throwing in an extra 200mg/wk of test C on top of the 412mg TPP & reevaluate from there.

216.2 lbs this morning

I’ve dropped a little weight this last week but am looking much leaner so am happy with that.

Chest today

It’s cold (snow is back) so weight wasn’t moving all that easy today.

Barbell Bench (between each set of bench I completed a set of 10 moderate weight tricep cable pushdowns with mid grip on the linked bar, with the exception of the “narrow” sets).
135x10
225x5
275x5
315x5
225x20
225x15
225x15 narrow grip
225x10 narrow grip

Incline barbell bench
4 sets of 10 - 2 second pause reps

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
4 sets of 8

Dips (leaning forward)
4 sets of 10. Slow down, explode up.

Flat Cable Flyes
4 sets of 10 - 2 second pause reps
1 set of 15 reps

I’ll likely stay in a deficit a couple more weeks & then come back to maintenance calories (based on 220 lbs). If I reach 210 before a couple weeks I’ll up my calories then instead.

217.8 this morning

Swapped to a new gym today after something like 15 years (same one I mentioned previously in this thread).
Super stoked on it.
Shit just the lighting in there added 10 lbs of muscle to me & cut off 10% BF haha.

Anyways all kinds of new equipment so will have better options now.

Shoulders

Standing Overhead Dumbbell Press (warm up sets)
40s x 10
50s x 10

Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press
60s x 10
70s x 10
80s x 10
90s x 10

Dumbbell Front Raises (palms up)
4 sets of 8-10

Dumbbell Side Raises
4 sets of 8-10

Hammerstrength Seated Chest Press (reverse/rear delts)
4 sets of 10

Pec Deck (reverse)
2 sets of 8

Standing Overhead Dumbbell Press
40s x 20

Morning weight: 217.8 lbs

I’ve been getting random waves of nausea every hour or two since having COVID a few months ago (no vaccines here). COVID itself wasnt much to complain about. The nausea hits me pretty hard for just 1-3 minutes spontaneously then is gone. Anyone else experience anything like this? Makes me overthink some things. Or at least I “hope” I’m overthinking.

Anyways did some legs today. I should mention I almost never do more than 5 reps of squats/deads, even light weight. (Too many reps will build pressure in my legs & put me on my ass with elevated legs for 30-45 minutes to get rid of the pain enough to walk or stand again). Same reason I don’t ever run. I haven’t had as many issues the past few years since I put some serious effort into putting some more size on my legs, but the pain is so bad when it happens that I’ll always do everything I can to avoid it. Feels like someone is swinging a baseball bat at my legs to put it simply.
I DID go to the hospital for this back in something like 2015 & was told it appears I have “compartment syndrome”. That’s usually what I refer to it as when people ask, however I don’t think that’s it. I know I have some issue, but I don’t believe that diagnoses was accurate.

For legs:

Barbell Back Squats (high bar) -3 min rests
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x5
365x5

Leg press. Max depth, 5 second pause at bottom
High/wide
3 sets
Low/mid
3 sets

Leg extensions, heavy as possible for desired reps
4 sets, 10 reps

Leg curls, heavy as possible for desired reps
4 sets, 8 reps

Seated calf raise, 3 second squeeze at top
Toes forward
3 sets
Toes out
3 sets

5 min on stair master to pump (well, a older version of a stair master anyways).

Just read this and yes sir i had covid months ago like December and i still have trouble doing anything without funning out of breathe (tying shoes, moving fast at work etc. etc.) my GI has been phuct since as well. Covid wasn’t shit but after feeling better and going back to life all this started and now it feels like my quality of life will never be the same.

Just read this and yes sir i had covid months ago like December and i still have trouble doing anything without funning out of breathe (tying shoes, moving fast at work etc. etc.) my GI has been phuct since as well. Covid wasn’t shit but after feeling better and going back to life all this started and now it feels like my quality of life will never be the same.
I echo all this. More the lungs than gi tho

The shortness of breath lasted 2-3 months for me, hopefully you’ll reach an end to that soon. COVID itself also wasn’t bad for me either, worse part was the body aches but a few minutes in a hot shower helped those when theyd show up.

But now random waves of nausea, random headaches, I’ve also noticed Ill drop things periodically now-I’ve never been one to drop things, among other things.

Get Shredded!
215.2 this morning

I wasn’t happy with Chest day earlier this week when it was cold & had absolutely no soreness from it, so I decided to re-do it today. (New gym so am adapting to new equipment).

Barbell Bench Press
135x15
225x10
275x10
315x6
315x6
315x6

Incline Dumbbell Press
70s x 10
80s x 10
90s x 10
100s x 10

Hammerstrength Chest Press
3 plates each side
4 sets 10 reps

Decline Cable Flyes
3 sets 10 reps
Incline Cable Flyes
3 sets 10 reps

Pec Deck
4 sets 10 reps

Tricep Machine
6 sets various reps (trying to find the sweet spot for settings)

Cable Pushdowns Wide Grip
5 sets 8 reps

Single Arm Pushdowns (reverse grip)
3 sets 8 reps each

Straight Bar Pushdowns (reverse grip)
3 sets 10 reps

215.2 this morning

I wasn’t happy with Chest day earlier this week when it was cold & had absolutely no soreness from it, so I decided to re-do it today. (New gym so am adapting to new equipment).

Barbell Bench Press
135x15
225x10
275x10
315x6
315x6
315x6

Incline Dumbbell Press
70s x 10
80s x 10
90s x 10
100s x 10

Hammerstrength Chest Press
3 plates each side
4 sets 10 reps

Decline Cable Flyes
3 sets 10 reps
Incline Cable Flyes
3 sets 10 reps

Pec Deck
4 sets 10 reps

Tricep Machine
6 sets various reps (trying to find the sweet spot for settings)

Cable Pushdowns Wide Grip
5 sets 8 reps

Single Arm Pushdowns (reverse grip)
3 sets 8 reps each

Straight Bar Pushdowns (reverse grip)
3 sets 10 reps
Get in on the lat spread contest over in uncle z forum

Yesterday weighed 215.0

Back & Bis

Stiff Bar Conventional Deadlifts
225x5 (first set was Sumo)
315x5
405x5
495x3 (plan was 5, but was very shaky yesterday so cut it short).
405x5

Hammerstrength ISO-Lateral High Row
4x8-10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
4x10
*Superset
Dumbbell Curls
4x8

Seated Rows (mid grip)
4x10
*Superset
Dumbbell Hammer Curls
4x10

Straight Arm Cable Pulldowns
4x10
*Superset
EZ Bar Curls
4x10

Cable Bicep Curls to Head
4x10 (drop sets)

Bad news:
yesterday I was making a new sideXside trail & tires caught and I rolled. No seatbelt on. Left side of my body is great, right side is beat up. Ripped the back of my shirt off & cut up my shoulder/ upper lats (just rash mostly). My right arm took a big impact & has a small cut, but is very swollen on my forearm- it looks like there’s a baseball under my skin. And my right hip has something internal, pain isn’t bad but as soon as I stood up my right side collapsed. It took me a solid 20 minutes after the crash to be able to walk. Nothing is broken, and I can walk on it now, just have a pretty bad limp & move slow.

Now the “good” news:
I thought I was going to wake up this morning stiff and barely able to move. Which is somewhat the case, but not anywhere near as bad as I expected. I would say I probably even feel a little better than I did last night, so that’s good.

That being said, yesterday I was thinking I’d be out for about a month. But today is giving me hopes that I’ll be back next week or even sooner- will just have to take it easy until I’m fully healed.

Bad news:
yesterday I was making a new sideXside trail & tires caught and I rolled. No seatbelt on. Left side of my body is great, right side is beat up. Ripped the back of my shirt off & cut up my shoulder/ upper lats (just rash mostly). My right arm took a big impact & has a small cut, but is very swollen on my forearm- it looks like there’s a baseball under my skin. And my right hip has something internal, pain isn’t bad but as soon as I stood up my right side collapsed. It took me a solid 20 minutes after the crash to be able to walk. Nothing is broken, and I can walk on it now, just have a pretty bad limp & move slow.

Now the “good” news:
I thought I was going to wake up this morning stiff and barely able to move. Which is somewhat the case, but not anywhere near as bad as I expected. I would say I probably even feel a little better than I did last night, so that’s good.

That being said, yesterday I was thinking I’d be out for about a month. But today is giving me hopes that I’ll be back next week or even sooner- will just have to take it easy until I’m fully healed.

Damn brother i hate when that happens, hope you rest up and feel better fast.
You need some of this heal i been using !

Damn brother i hate when that happens, hope you rest up and feel better fast.
You need some of this heal i been using !

What is this “heal” you are using?

What is this “heal” you are using?

Topical BPC-157 and TB500

Topical BPC-157 and TB500

Gotcha, I’m familiar with those peptides. Do you have any experience with this topical version? Curious how it compares to injections

Gotcha, I’m familiar with those peptides. Do you have any experience with this topical version? Curious how it compares to injections

I don't have any personal experience with the product.

This thread has some more details and a few user reviews:

I have been using it the last couple months and it definitely works very well. I noticed a big difference within 24-48 hrs. I’ve never used the injectable but love this stuff !!
I get mine from wes at GYMnTONIC

Back