• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Poor Joe... Can't Take the Heat.!!

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First..
Let me say, I don't usually talk about Politics..
And this really isn't about that as much as Character...
Which BTW...we here at ASF..are learning about.. different thread..
Even those that don't like Trump..has to realize at some point...the constant attacks are getting Old..
If you shoved the Hubble Telescope up my Ass for 6 or 7 years.. You'd find something to Stick..
I remember watching old Joe... telling the American people how much better he would run the Country... mocking everything he did Wrong..
Well....what a bang Up Job.. I truly enjoyed paying $6.22 a gallon for gas...

So..low and Behold..
Joe's has violated some laws...Hell our Vice, violates laws everytime she opens her mouth..
I just find it hilarious...that Joe starts to fold with one claim of Wrong Doing...
Just One.....

Character is something everyone has..
It shows their Morals and Values..What person they are.
Or Aren't...

I personally think he was chosen as the Scap Goat... when all the Dust settles..
I'd rather dig ditches and shovel Shit...
Before, I'd want to be the Worst President Ever..
What a Shit Show...
Z ..

it's crazy how for 2 yrs liberal news media have been covering for his criminal behavior and now all of a sudden they are beating him over the head about this??? who ever is running WH do not want him running 2024.

Libertards jumped up and down, and sent federal agents to a president’s home Bc of classified documents.

Now they find out, same shit under their watch…

Fucking hypocrisy is sickening

They investigate. We investigate. When does it end??

No one wins. American ppl lose. We lose.

I have said this before, people who have never had access to classified material are difficult to explain to, the gravity of mishandled classified stuff at any level.
The general public, just like with Hilary, think it is possible to make an “oops” handling documents. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Anyone else would be in prison for these blatant violations.
As a former custodian of classified material, this is apalling.

Now it is coming out that some of these documents were also at Hunter’s house!!!!
A man with DIRECT ties to Russia AND China!
Shame on America for allowing this behavior to go unpunished…again.

Funny though.. the FBI covered Up the "Laptop"..but now they're going after Joe for documents..
Hard to figure an agenda..??
I have no doubt of ...
The election was rigged..
That Covid was Not only planned but timed perfectly too help the Election..
AND
Joe Biden is a puppet..
Exactly who's writing the cheat hard he holds..

This is High Treason...
Punishable by Hanging...
The Country is in Chaos...
This could not be an accidental..
AND
Just recently,they are finally saying that some vaxes have issues..
It's like some one watching a football game, going with whoever s Winner that moment..
Crazy would be an understatement..
Z...

They are just prepping the stage for the new Dem "savoir".
I fully expect Gavin Newsome to be the next installed "President" in 2024/25.

Every American needs to be prepping for a full blown dictatorship style govt. We're almost there.
By the 2030, The WEF wants CBDC only, mandatory digital vaxx certs, and biometric ID for all.

It sickens Me how this Country has been taken over by Big Pharma to the Corrupt Medical field..
The Rights many of My friends paid for with their lives..are being stripped away..
AND
When you Stand Up against those trying to steel them.. You're the Bad Guy..
They call the Police..
Should have moved to Costa Rica yrs ago..
Side Note...
I have good insurance and I'm disabled..
One prescription..365 pills cost me $2600.
I've paid taxes since I was 15...if I was an illegal or from Ukraine..it would be FREE..
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone in politics has dirt under their nails, that's the reality.
Accepting one politician over the other just means you've settled.
We've all settled.
I agree..
BUT
Where is the integrity..???
How can they expect us to believe in Them..
When they lie..steal and Cheat..
Furthermore, The Laws they break Without Any repercussion..
That would send any of us to Prison..
Are there no more good Men in America..??
Z...

There are good men in America, it’s men like you and I and many others. I have faith in this, it’s all we’ve got. We brace each other up and support one another as equals regardless of opinion, race or who’s sitting in power.

It’s true, laws aren’t applied equally or equitably, but there’s not much we can do about it. And yes, there are those to whom this does not apply. I try to live my life with respect and honor and hope that it is returned. At the end of the day I believe in the basic goodness of mankind.

Some days I’m wrong but more often than not, I’m right. It’s how I keep on keeping on.

Well said.. Brother..
It's sad that those in power don't think like us..
It's sad that Creed has ruined this Once Great Country..
It's going to Honest God fearing Men of great grit to Stand Up to the Corruption..If it is even possible..
Z...

His own people are tired of being constantly embarrassed by him. They're trying to find an easy out for his second term. I still think the assholes want Newsom to run.

Well one thing is painfully obvious..
The American people say in these decisions.
And that needs change..
Z...

it's crazy how for 2 yrs liberal news media have been covering for his criminal behavior and now all of a sudden they are beating him over the head about this??? who ever is running WH do not want him running 2024.
Exactly. They’re done with him and now it’s time to get rid of him. I wonder if he even realizes what’s happening.

His own people are tired of being constantly embarrassed by him. They're trying to find an easy out for his second term. I still think the assholes want Newsom to run.
Well I hope when I’m his age that I don’t have to be in his position. I just want to ease off into the sunset with my dog in my old pickup and enjoy life.
And yeah, none of us need Newsome.

Well I hope when I’m his age that I don’t have to be in his position. I just want to ease off into the sunset with my dog in my old pickup and enjoy life.
And yeah, none of us need Newsome.

I noticed you didn't include Mrs Gunz?
Or is 'the old pick up' code for the misses?
I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
They are all pretty corrupt, but this admin took it up 10 notches.
The retardism of the last 2 yeras is 2nd to none.

From the woke insanity, to the cover-ups, to the crashed economy, etc...
Pant-Shitter probably doesn't realize he's a pant-shitting puppet... Thinks he's really in charge...

It’s really quite alarming that we don’t seem to have a system in place to track where these files are and who has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are just prepping the stage for the new Dem "savoir".
I fully expect Gavin Newsome to be the next installed "President" in 2024/25.
Newsome is a pos, completely destroyed CA (which was already the lib capital and dumpster fire). They try to recall him all the time, with one time finally getting on the ballot and him winning, even though you cant find one person that likes him unless they have purple hair. Guy has so many scandals its unreal.

Funny though.. the FBI covered Up the "Laptop"..but now they're going after Joe for documents..
Hard to figure an agenda..??
I have no doubt of ...
The election was rigged..
That Covid was Not only planned but timed perfectly too help the Election..
AND
Joe Biden is a puppet..
Exactly who's writing the cheat hard he holds..

This is High Treason...
Punishable by Hanging...
The Country is in Chaos...
This could not be an accidental..
AND
Just recently,they are finally saying that some vaxes have issues..
It's like some one watching a football game, going with whoever s Winner that moment..
Crazy would be an understatement..
Z...
Just wait to the documents are linked to the laptop :)

Back