• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

please help

bigdaddytest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was on test c @ 500mg wk for about a year. I was huge (well 235# 9%bf) I ended up at a party and used some drugs for about month losing gains and not using any test or pct. I am not down to 195 after 5 months of not doing any test. I know in shut down . I feel tired all the time and sore. I haven't trained in months and my DR. will not do bloodwork. my instinct tell me to jump on some test and sort it out later. I want that sex drive and stamina back!

I fucked up bad and lost all those gainz! I get to start over fresh and hopefully my muscle memory and good diet will get me back in my 2xl shirts again.

I agree with BigTime. Go with your gut. Muscle memory is always there. Getting started is always tough at first but within a few months, you'll be back where you were. Best of luck bigdaddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...eap-BLOODWORK-How-to-get-it-without-Insurance
GET BLOOD WORK DONE. Post it on here (edit personal info) if you don't know how to read it. Just jumping on more test is not necessarily the right answer. You may have other issues going on- very possible you have stressed your liver. Do you plan to have kids- how old are you- are you going to party away the gains, or are you committed to the lifestyle, do you have liver issues?
Get bloods done, and the smart guys here will help you out. DO NOT jump on more test until you know you are healthy.

no liver issues. I was in very good shape and thought I could party for a week and still be good to go. im a addict. nuff said. I agree bloods need to be done. my Dr. will only test my testosterone levels. nothing else

Read the post fuel linked.

Absolutely. Smart guys here will get you heading in the right direction!
The important thing is that you study and research on your own. Replace the shitty habit (partying) with a less shitty one (trying to grow). Do this smart, get healthy and get strong mentally and physically!

i didn't start the habit back up. i did it long enough to remember why i stopped. . i will getting bloods in the morning. i will post then as soon as i get them.

At least you quit when you did bro. I'm a recovering addict as well so I can relate to what you are going through. The gym has played a big role in my recovery. Best of luck to you and stay strong brother. It's so easy to slip back up.

If your doctor will not take bloods, read the first sticky in lab testing and go that route. good luck and stay strong bro!

Well my brother you have already won a major fight in your war!!!!! You know you had a problem and you wanted to fix it!!! Most here are right you should always trust yourself, besides if you cant trust yourself your kinda screwed..... Instead hittin the bong hit the weights (the bong is fun every now and then ) spend as much time in the gym as you did with holmie, soon enough you will taking your holmies girl from him when you get your frame back,,,so you see them again, Good Luck my brother and always trust your gut just not right after eating @ Taco Bell!!!!

Listen u gotta put a period at the end of that drug habit !!!! ..I mean if that demon is takin on binges for wks long its goin to kill you ...........some ais and vitamins ......u should be g2g ..but u need bloods

Get Shredded!
a full year at 500mg ew id say a good pct is in order...post bloods asap and get rollin in the right direction....alot of us have had drug addictions and im sure alot of us have just replced them with gym & aas addictions now....but id say this lifestyle is a hell of alot safer and healthier than my previous addictions so i will leave it at that.....goodluck bro...sounds like you have a long road of decisions ahead of you....pm me if needed...

is a glass of oj going to fuck up my bloods? i have a 2 1/2 hour drive this morning to go get bloods. i sleep walk to the fridge every night and drink juice.

is a glass of oj going to fuck up my bloods? i have a 2 1/2 hour drive this morning to go get bloods. i sleep walk to the fridge every night and drink juice.
Might just throw off your blood glucose reading but if it's a 2.5hr drive to get bloods it may not.

Well my brother you have already won a major fight in your war!!!!! You know you had a problem and you wanted to fix it!!! Most here are right you should always trust yourself, besides if you cant trust yourself your kinda screwed..... Instead hittin the bong hit the weights (the bong is fun every now and then ) spend as much time in the gym as you did with holmie, soon enough you will taking your holmies girl from him when you get your frame back,,,so you see them again, Good Luck my brother and always trust your gut just not right after eating @ Taco Bell!!!!

I have a sexy wife been with her almost 20 years and beautiful children. I own a huge house with an awesome view. im done making bad choices when it comes to my health. when your high you never want to come down. working the job that i work 14 hours a day weeks on end i started out with a few puffs. the nest day i was injecting it with a 3ml syringe.. bad idea. i didn't eat anything or sleep for days.

Honestly, i do the female hormone panel, and don't even fast sometimes. Which test did you go with? The OJ may mess up a few readings (cholesterol, glucose- etc) but the important numbers will be fine. Need to see if your boys are working at all, if you have liver or thyroid issues, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, STDs (lol) etc.
Regardless, there are some essential supps you need to take on cycle- study everything you can. Post up the bloods and get hooked on this shit.

i did the female panel. she sad i could have eaten. i was starving by the time i got there. my boys are still not back to normal size,

No need to fast for that test...lipids and such diff story

If inwere you I'd just cut my losses and start cruising. Why won't your doc order bloodwork for you? Did you tell them what you had been doing?

a full year at 500mg ew id say a good pct is in order...post bloods asap and get rollin in the right direction....alot of us have had drug addictions and im sure alot of us have just replced them with gym & aas addictions now....but id say this lifestyle is a hell of alot safer and healthier than my previous addictions so i will leave it at that.....goodluck bro...sounds like you have a long road of decisions ahead of you....pm me if needed...

^^^^Agreed!

just stay addicted to aas and do everything in else in moderation that's what I do. Superman year round while having fun with recreational stuff on the weekends. Still jacked

Back