• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Platinum Pharma TD

themondtster

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Check out and Purchase was easy, shipping was fast, and the sale was icing on the cake. Got the Free Oil and Free Oral.... Thanks!!!
7a5710dfbea0e6645cdf7a104e2e60b4.jpg

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Very nice! I just got my pack last night too.
It came faster than a sailor on leave in Bangkok.
Yeah. Literally like a day and half later business days. Very fast. Won't be running anything till April or so after some blood work and just finished a run in December. But as soon as I do I'll post about it and give a review .

Yeah. Literally like a day and half later business days. Very fast. Won't be running anything till April or so after some blood work and just finished a run in December. But as soon as I do I'll post about it and give a review .

That will be great! Thank you 🙏

I try to get the packages shipped as fast , but also as safe as possible for both parties. Average T/A is 1-3 business days after funds are received. Thanks for the post and for ordering. Happy Sunday.

Back