• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Platinum Pharma GTG

Ymeaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Made a few orders with PP. Communication was stellar. T/A was quick. Three weeks in on his test-e 300 and I can feel the difference. Libido went up and body feels good. Think I might try his tren and see what happens lol. You won’t be disappointed. Give him a try!

9TMARE

Registered Member
Reaction score
Made a few orders with PP. Communication was stellar. T/A was quick. Three weeks in on his test-e 300 and I can feel the difference. Libido went up and body feels good. Think I might try his tren and see what happens lol. You won’t be disappointed. Give him a try!

Awesome!!! I’m currently running the Test 300 as well and it’s very strong!
It’s always interesting that you can be running a different sources test and switch to a new source and start feeling the difference.

I have some Tren and I’m ready to use it but I think I’ll cruise here for a bit and then blast off!

Ymeaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve tried a few different sources in the past and usually feel it by week 5. Not PP definitely quicker. Even my wife notice the difference lol. I haven’t been on gear for a couple years, so feels good to have this feeling back