• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Pip worse than leg day

Myke Hawk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I found this thread and am going to read it, hopefully it answers all my questions, but oh man do these injections make you sore.
I took my 3rd injection last night of 200 mg Test E. First 2 injections was 1 in each glute and I am still feeling those. I did my 3rd injection in my lateral Quad and it is more sore then my 1st a month leg day.

I'm going to read the above thread + look for more threads on here + google to learn more about pips and how to reduce them.
I have noticed when my wife massages them I can 'feel' some liquid go through my body and it does seem to reduce the size of the pipe.

Any and all tips/stories would be greatly appreciated!

Well the first question is of the utmost importance bc NOT all test is created equal. Did you obtain this test E from a sponsor here?? Or is this some cheap ass shit someone brewed in their bath tub that you bought behind the dumpster at the gym?

2nd question. What lengh needles are you using? 1 inch or 1.5 inch?

3rd question which pertains to question # 2 is what is your body fat percentage in regards to how much fat do u have on your glutes and thigh?

extra vitamin C 3 or 4 times a day, heating pad, hot baths, massage gun. Soaked my feet in hot water with magnesium, made a hot compress with magnesium salts.

Well the first question is of the utmost importance bc NOT all test is created equal. Did you obtain this test E from a sponsor here?? Or is this some cheap ass shit someone brewed in their bath tub that you bought behind the dumpster at the gym?

2nd question. What lengh needles are you using? 1 inch or 1.5 inch?

3rd question which pertains to question # 2 is what is your body fat percentage in regards to how much fat do u have on your glutes and thigh?
I'm looking in 'Sponsor Sales and Promos' and I do see the site and it is on a thread hosted by 'Vision' so I feel OK in the source of the Test E.
I am using 1 inch 25G needles 1 ML and drawing .8 ml per inject.
My BF % is high, Looking at this chart I'd say I'm 25% give or take, but am leaning down due to a better diet. Hoping to amplify it with the Test E.

Virgin muscle, more oil than normal, yep gonna have some pip.

Vglute is favor spot.

Does sound like you have leak back.

extra vitamin C 3 or 4 times a day, heating pad, hot baths, massage gun. Soaked my feet in hot water with magnesium, made a hot compress with magnesium salts.
Not to be rude but that’s a lot for PIP. I’d search for better quality gear before I started soaking, padding, gunning, etc.

I'm looking in 'Sponsor Sales and Promos' and I do see the site and it is on a thread hosted by 'Vision' so I feel OK in the source of the Test E.
My BF % is high, Looking at this chart I'd say I'm 25% give or take, but am leaning down due to a better diet. Hoping to amplify it with the Test E.

Alright so based on your body fat percentage I'm 99% certain that you're not getting the oil into the muscle where you want it. It's either in adipose tissue OR it's in the muscle fascia (the lining around the muscle.

Under your skin there is adipose tissue, then the muscle fascia, then the muscle. It is very easy to think 1 inch is totally going into the muscle and many times that is not the case but that extra half an inch can make a huge difference.

I highly suggest you get 1.5 inch 25g needles and try that. I've seen this many times and I've personally experienced it when my body fat percentage was higher than it is now.

If it's a link Vision posted then I'm guessing it's ours (Euro-Pharmacies). There is a sticky in our sub forum (I'll link our sub forum below) and this sticky explains in detail about the quality of our oils. With that being said it would be silly to say 100% of people tolerate X oil the same. Everyone's bodies are different and we all tolerate different things.

I order my syringes and needles from this place. They are generally very fast and very cheap imo. Lots of good options/sites though that are obviously good as well.

I would also try pinning the Ventral glute which typically has less adipose tissue that the actual glute it's self but of course this depends on how your body holds fat etc.

This is the carrier oil sticky I mentioned. Euro-Pharmacies Carrier Oil information - ENSURING EXCELLENCE and what’s inside, matters most!

Not to be rude but that’s a lot for PIP. I’d search for better quality gear before I started soaking, padding, gunning, etc.
I dont thinks its rude, you are right. Its a mistake I made and paid for.

I dont thinks its rude, you are right. Its a mistake I made and paid for.
See my above post regarding needle lengh. I feel as though jumping straight to blaming the product without at least trying 1.5 inch needles based on your body fat percentage and virgin muscle isn't ideal. If you buy a different brand I'd suggest holding on to what you already have so if it turns out to be a needle lengh issue you haven't thrown the products you paid for away for no reason :)

Goodluck sir 🙏

Alot of different factors to consider ,they have all been covered, some guys respond well others have bad reactions, virgin muscle or babadshots..pain tolerance..etc..if just sore,then tough it out,now if you running fever or skin breaking out that's a different story..

I love to pin quads because it is so easy to do . Everything is right there and can use two hands been my go to spot for years now but two weeks ago I guess I messed one up because damn o was limping for a week . Same gear o always use and used the same bottle two days later and was smooth as can be . Sometimes whit happens

I notice something never talks about is leaving to syringe in an additional 10-15 seconds WITHOUT pushing on the plunger BEFORE pulling the syringe out. This let's the last of the oil get into your body and the pressure dissolves so you don't have blood and oil shoot out of your ass, delt, whatever you're injecting.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Test E & C should overall have minimal to no PIP.

That was awesome lol
This isn't the case for everyone, TestE can be downright brutal for some people, including myself.
I respond terribly to this ester, regardless of the brand.
I know quite a few people that are the same exact way..
Cyp is more of a user friendly test ester IMO.

This isn't the case for everyone, TestE can be downright brutal for some people, including myself.
I respond terribly to this ester, regardless of the brand.
I know quite a few people that are the same exact way..
Cyp is more of a user friendly test ester IMO.
Like me... TE fuckin cripples me.

I notice something never talks about is leaving to syringe in an additional 10-15 seconds WITHOUT pushing on the plunger BEFORE pulling the syringe out. This let's the last of the oil get into your body and the pressure dissolves so you don't have blood and oil shoot out of your ass, delt, whatever you're injecting.

I've noticed this myself, and maybe it's my mind, but holding in the needle for a while really seems to feel like the oil is spreading better.

sounds reasonable lol

I've noticed this myself, and maybe it's my mind, but holding in the needle for a while really seems to feel like the oil is spreading better.
Slower is better.

However, massaging the injection site after dissipates the compound injected.

I’d recommend psl as your source.
Also for me, I’ve reduced my pip to minimal to none.
Method: kill your legs on leg day, then pin your test.
Plus, the more you pin, the pip isn’t bad, plus your technique improves.
I pin quads.

Wtf is a "leak back"?

Back