• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

PIP- Is it possible to get your body to adapt

insanemembrane

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm having an issue. I received gear from a very repitibule and highly recommended lab. 300ml TE. I am experiencing PIP. In my opinion it is not the quality of the product since the last time I tried to use the same weight, the same thing happened. At that time, I did think it was a quality issue, but my symptoms are almost the same. Flu like symptoms, yada, yada, yada. This time is a little over 24 hrs before the symptoms start to show where as last time it was a matter of 5-6 hours.

My question is this. Is there anything I can do to help my body adapt, product I can buy to mix it with, any advise would be great at this point. Staring at all this gear and worrying about the fact that I could have wasted my money makes me sick all on its own.

Also, please don't ask which Lab my gear is from. I am certain that this is an issue with me not the quality of their product, so I will NOT put their name out there to be slammed.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This depends man, your selection of injection site is crucial, and how fast/slow you inject it.. The localized area can/may get use to foreign substances, virgin tissue of course is most susceptible for most pip but over time it can lessen for some users..

Try using a larger region, and do it fresh from the shower when it's relaxed most, and if site issues persist you can always incorp low doses of benadryl..No matter what site I used higher dose products never agree, some users are just sensitive more than others. Some people add 1/2 mL of B12 (injectable only), this can assist and act as a diluent..

insanemembrane

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've tried everything but the B12. I always pin after a nice hot shower and Benadryl and Motrin is what I use to keep the symptoms at bay, but that usually only lasts about 6 hours. I'll get some b12 on order. Thanks brother.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some people have issues with soreness from test enanthate more than other esters. I also think 300mg/mL is a pretty stout concentration, which unless it's made with miglyol 840, is going to require a fairly stiff percentage of BB to hold in solution, which also makes soreness worse.

Have you tried cutting it with sterile oil? In the past I would cut crappy bathtub or high-concentration gear with extra sterile gso, it would make a huge difference in pip/soreness, I'm thinking mostly because it cuts the concentration of the hormone and the solvents down so they have more chance to absorb instead of sitting in the muscle and causing excess inflammation. I prefer to use the same type of carrier oil that the gear is made with so it'll mix properly in the syringe instead of staying separated.

insanemembrane

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some people have issues with soreness from test enanthate more than other esters. I also think 300mg/mL is a pretty stout concentration, which unless it's made with miglyol 840, is going to require a fairly stiff percentage of BB to hold in solution, which also makes soreness worse.

Have you tried cutting it with sterile oil? In the past I would cut crappy bathtub or high-concentration gear with extra sterile gso, it would make a huge difference in pip/soreness, I'm thinking mostly because it cuts the concentration of the hormone and the solvents down so they have more chance to absorb instead of sitting in the muscle and causing excess inflammation. I prefer to use the same type of carrier oil that the gear is made with so it'll mix properly in the syringe instead of staying separated.
Generally, if I contacted the lab, would they supply me with the oil or at least name it, and point me in the right direction? Sorry. I know nothing about the chemistry portion of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
I also see you're getting flu like symptoms. This is not normal at all from pip. Unless you're getting test flu. Are you running a fever at all? Describe your flu like symptoms. I'm wondering if you're actually allergic to something it's made with. Some guys are allergic to MCT oil, as well as some having bad soreness and flu like symptoms from EO, which could very well be used to keep it holding at 300mg/mL. Regardless of who it is they probably won't tell you if EO is used because it gets a bad rap. The overwhelming majority of people don't have any problems with it, but a lot of people tend to parrot what they've heard so most places won't admit they use it.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Generally, if I contacted the lab, would they supply me with the oil or at least name it, and point me in the right direction? Sorry. I know nothing about the chemistry portion of it.

Yeah they'll tell you what they use, at least they do in my experience. You can order it from places like medlabsupply already filtered and sealed in sterile vials. It'll be grapeseed, cottonseed, MCT. Unlikely that it's made with miglyol 840 since there's only like two places I know of that use it because of the price and availability

insanemembrane

Registered Member
Reaction score
I also see you're getting flu like symptoms. This is not normal at all from pip. Unless you're getting test flu. Are you running a fever at all? Describe your flu like symptoms. I'm wondering if you're actually allergic to something it's made with. Some guys are allergic to MCT oil, as well as some having bad soreness and flu like symptoms from EO, which could very well be used to keep it holding at 300mg/mL. Regardless of who it is they probably won't tell you if EO is used because it gets a bad rap. The overwhelming majority of people don't have any problems with it, but a lot of people tend to parrot what they've heard so most places won't admit they use it.
Bodyaches, feeling extremely tired, and low grade fever. When I woke up this morning to go hunting, I was at 99.7.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bodyaches, feeling extremely tired, and low grade fever. When I woke up this morning to go hunting, I was at 99.7.

Sounds like an allergy or very slight infection honestly. You swapping needles before you shoot it and wiping your intention site? Sounds more like an allergy though. I've seen others have similar symptoms with EO or MCT allergies.

If it's a lab on here PM a rep and they'll tell you what oil is used. Cutting it down may make a huge difference.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Of course it also sounds like test flu lol. When I first start blasting test high I get the same symptoms

insanemembrane

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like an allergy or very slight infection honestly. You swapping needles before you shoot it and wiping your intention site? Sounds more like an allergy though. I've seen others have similar symptoms with EO or MCT allergies.

If it's a lab on here PM a rep and they'll tell you what oil is used. Cutting it down may make a huge difference.
I do everything sterile. I shower before, clean the top of the bottle, clean injection site, I even use a different needle point to draw. I swap out after. Injections usually take about 40-45 seconds before the pin is empty. And I will PM a rep right now. Thank you!

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
No problem man. Hope it's not an allergy, cutting that down might help a lot. Hope you don't have to trash it man!

BTW, what color is it? If it's greenish it's grapeseed, yellowish is cottonseed, clear or almost clear is MCT

insanemembrane

Registered Member
Reaction score
No problem man. Hope it's not an allergy, cutting that down might help a lot. Hope you don't have to trash it man!

BTW, what color is it? If it's greenish it's grapeseed, yellowish is cottonseed, clear or almost clear is MCT
It's yellow. No tinting and very clear

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Probably cottonseed but a rep will know for sure