• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PIP free SubQ

Canada Peptides right? Any guaiacol?

Interesting! Was it your first pin ?
I was using SD in oil for like 10 days before and also doing it SubQ. There was minor irritation from the SD, but nothing to cry about.

Now, this water based stuff is very smooth. It draws up as it's very, very thin in water.

Yes , Canadian Peptides. No G needed. These are separate vials. Had they been combined, yes G would be needed to hold 50mgs of each compound.

I am 4 injections in now in 2 days and no PIP whatsoever. Very satisfied. Let the gains commence!!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Just started injectable Anadrol and Dianabol at 10mgs each 2x PD. It's in water so I was worried, but...

It is literally pain free SubQ!!!

Out of curiousity, what are you pin locations? Going abs on all of them?

Just started injectable Anadrol and Dianabol at 10mgs each 2x PD. It's in water so I was worried, but...

That’s a good thing . I get some PIP IM whenever I do large volume but maybe the low volume is the reason . I truly don’t know cuz I do hgh IM too . I do however do some peptide sub q , I rarely have an issue . I will say : before I competed I did water based winstrol Ed , and 2ml test prop/Tren Ace and had PIP but, the winny was the culprit (it was another brand though). Tell me about what your using sub q ?
I’ve read that the hormone lasts over a longer period when u inject subcutaneously …

Max

Awesome to hear. I recently tried ZPHC Superdrol and had no PIP but that was oil. I’m yet to try the water based Dbol or Anadrol. Looks like thats the next thing on my list. Also curious of your pin locations

Out of curiousity, what are you pin locations? Going abs on all of them?
I just grab fat wherever and go for it.

I don't do a 45° angle like it says to do SubQ.

I go straight in and pin.

You have to push very lightly on water based stuff or it will hurt. You don't need to push nearly as hard as oil based AAS.

30 g - 1/2"

That’s a good thing . I get some PIP IM whenever I do large volume but maybe the low volume is the reason . I truly don’t know cuz I do hgh IM too . I do however do some peptide sub q , I rarely have an issue . I will say : before I competed I did water based winstrol Ed , and 2ml test prop/Tren Ace and had PIP but, the winny was the culprit (it was another brand though). Tell me about what your using sub q ?
I’ve read that the hormone lasts over a longer period when u inject subcutaneously …

Max
Yeah, it's only .4mL for 10 mgs of each compound so that probably helps as well.

Back