• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Pharmacom

JamJam

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else getting blister packs with no box ? It feels like they’re trying to hide expiration dates maybe ? Idk but I want a box with my blister packs because expired shit is expired shit. What other reason is there to take stuff out of the box and send it? Expired gear is always discounted. In my opinion if something is expired and you just take the blister pack out of the box to hide it , bad business. I could be wrong tho anyone got any idea why they would take em out of the box ?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone else getting blister packs with no box ? It feels like they’re trying to hide expiration dates maybe ? Idk but I want a box with my blister packs because expired shit is expired shit. What other reason is there to take stuff out of the box and send it? Expired gear is always discounted. In my opinion if something is expired and you just take the blister pack out of the box to hide it , bad business. I could be wrong tho anyone got any idea why they would take em out of the box ?

It's common with some places.

Often times boxes are destroyed during shipping to the supplier so they're tossed out.

There aren't any exp on the blister packs?

Even if they were expired, they're still fine for years after. Unless you got fifteen year old t3, I wouldn't care. Dealing with a very reputable long standing sponsor who has provided excellent products and services for years.

Might shoot them an email and see if they were indeed expired and if so maybe they can credit a future order.

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think it says on their site (at least it used to) that some blister packs will be sent without the box, depending on how much you ordered. I think you’re fine and have nothing to worry about.

*I never ordered but I remembered reading that on their site.

Bigblock6

Registered Member
Reaction score
Screw that you pay for fresh gear that's what you should get. Expired gear is a cheaper price. There shit is going down hill bad