• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom and Basicstero

Get Shredded!
Who are you? I'm assuming you are posting in that thread on meso too. Considering I publicly Invited members over there to come here in the pit and low and behold..

Honestly not posting. I'm a member just lurking. When I first joined it was interesting how they seemed to hold sources accountable. But I started seeing them flaming noobs for questions that were legit questions and calling everyone a shill. I just stayed low pro. It just seems like a shit fest over there. I was a member there before here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly not posting. I'm a member just lurking. When I first joined it was interesting how they seemed to hold sources accountable. But I started seeing them flaming noobs for questions that were legit questions and calling everyone a shill. I just stayed low pro. It just seems like a shit fest over there. I was a member there before here.

You mean you're not revealing who you are over there? Come on, just for shits. How do we know you aren't one of the ones stirring up shit?

OK, I'm not being a jerk. Just curious. Anyhow, let's move on

IML Gear Cream!
Shit I dont have time to watch football anymore. I do catch the playoffs tho. I also like that show on HBO, hard knocks I think it's called. Good shit.

I haven't watched hard knocks. Does it seem legit or scripted ?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Seems legit and you get a look at the stresses these guys go though. Its pretty awesome. Last year I watched JJ Watt and how he would sleep in the locker room. Dude is a BEAST!

Soon as I hear the word 'Meso' I just scroll on. Place is a joke full of douche bags and whiny 14 year old titty babies. Can't honestly believe any one references anything from that board and considers it to be even remotely true. Like it's a legit board...........😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry my mistake... The user name was butt crack billy...... My bad... Billy stuck with me lol

Lol. It's all good. I was trying to figure that out. I haven't made one post over there. Lol.

Meso is garbage. Wouldn't waste a minute of my time over there. Pharmacom and basicstero I have never once had an issue with. With multiple huge orders numerous times which I've run many times with nothing but great results.Meso can suck a BBC

I all started with a few wkm took it personal that me and another rep for Darius didn't annouce to the world we rep for Darius on other boards.

its been a fun ride to say the least

but no pharmacom isn't going anywhere and sad thing is meso is going to have to find that out the hard way because they are placing their bets on the wrong side

@dema, I thought the fact that u hadn't mentioned/announced that u rep pharmacom and were chiming in supporting them, put a bad taste in their mouth........to them, u were the super shill in diguise only to turn out as 1 of their reps.

That is how I understood it.

Casca

The Green Machine

@dema, I thought the fact that u hadn't mentioned/announced that u rep pharmacom and were chiming in supporting them, put a bad taste in their mouth........to them, u were the super shill in diguise only to turn out as 1 of their reps.

Casca

The Green Machine

I never once posted a log or bloods or reviews or anything what they consider a shill to do. I did post on Darius's thread answering questions or questioning others post but my purpose there was never to rep. But to meso a rep is a rep so they put more work on my plate. Now Watch me post advertising darius. I even have a signature now that post the website with ever post I make!!!! :)

Reps for anyone who knows who this man is:

f5ee804a0e839b32f1f23db4171d6efd.jpg

There's a hint

Casca

The Green Machine

f1efcef8634ed456ac1899aa79e59420.jpg

I never once posted a log or bloods or reviews or anything what they consider a shill to do. I did post on Darius's thread answering questions or questioning others post but my purpose there was never to rep. But to meso a rep is a rep so they put more work on my plate. Now Watch me post advertising darius. I even have a signature now that post the website with ever post I make!!!! :)

That's going be fu and funny to watch. Can't wait to check it out.

Let me preface by saying that every lab has its short comings but why is it that most of (if not all) of the negative shit come from meso? I mean I know why.. Who wants to chime in?

Let me preface by saying that every lab has its short comings but why is it that most of (if not all) of the negative shit come from meso? I mean I know why.. Who wants to chime in?

Please tell us. I'd like to know why all the negative shit talking over there stems from. From bashing members to labs. WTF!!!

Please tell us. I'd like to know why all the negative shit talking over there stems from. From bashing members to labs. WTF!!!

You know I'm going to take loads of heat over there for questioning every post. I don't really care though. I'm not being a dick..

You know I'm going to take loads of heat over there for questioning every post. I don't really care though. I'm not being a dick..

Shit you can just pm. I've never seen so much negativity in life.

It seems as if it's just a few that are the loudest. At the moment there's nothing conclusive on what they're bitching about. If it turns out to be true it still would be considered isolated and could be made right.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Back