• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom and Basicstero

IML Gear Cream!
It seems as if it's just a few that are the loudest. At the moment there's nothing conclusive on what they're bitching about. If it turns out to be true it still would be considered isolated and could be made right.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Very true. This shit will happen but shit like that isn't the norm with Pharmacom. And they always make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit you can just pm. I've never seen so much negativity in life.

I have nothing to hide. Everyone here knows I support pharmacom, and I'm talking the brand. My preferred person in dealing with pharmacom is Darius at PharmacomStore. That is also not a secret. I can support whomever I want.

The reason why I am still posting is because I can't stand the gimmicks/hired guns sponsor bashing a brand that I support. Im pretty sure the same guys got on Alpha's sub forum and did the same shit. That bothers me.

Some fuck face wants to get on and post some crap like that I will challenge them, head on.

It seems as if it's just a few that are the loudest. At the moment there's nothing conclusive on what they're bitching about. If it turns out to be true it still would be considered isolated and could be made right.

Oh I agree. Darius has given COUNTLESS freebies and to people who I'm sure we're reverse scammers. Thad a bunch of shit. I'd tell them to fuck off but he's a guy who truly cares about his brand. I can't speak for frank, but those guys over at basic stero seem to be doing well. I have friends that use frank. I've never heard one single complaint.

Jesus I should stop. I sound like a pharmacom poster boy..

I have nothing to hide. Everyone here knows I support pharmacom, and I'm talking the brand. My preferred person in dealing with pharmacom is Darius at PharmacomStore. That is also not a secret. I can support whomever I want.

The reason why I am still posting is because I can't stand the gimmicks/hired guns sponsor bashing a brand that I support. Im pretty sure the same guys got on Alpha's sub forum and did the same shit. That bothers me.

Some fuck face wants to get on and post some crap like that I will challenge them, head on.

Nothing wrong with that brother. I love Pharmacom. And for them to make a shit storm over an isolated incident is ridiculous to say the least. Overkill. Especially when Pharmacom has always done right by its customers.

Oh I agree. Darius has given COUNTLESS freebies and to people who I'm sure we're reverse scammers. Thad a bunch of shit. I'd tell them to fuck off but he's a guy who truly cares about his brand. I can't speak for frank, but those guys over at basic stero seem to be doing well. I have friends that use frank. I've never heard one single complaint.

Jesus I should stop. I sound like a pharmacom poster boy..

Lol

Nothing wrong with that brother. I love Pharmacom. And for them to make a shit storm over an isolated incident is ridiculous to say the least. Overkill. Especially when Pharmacom has always done right by its customers.

Isolated incident or not, it needs to be taken care of. I know Darius would resolve it GIVEN CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE. If it's a legit problem, whatever it is, it needs to be taken care of, no excuse.

What's to stop you or I jumping on a VPN, making a gimmick, posting some bullshit replies and tampering with some vials and posting on a forum? Nothing.

It's the name of the game.

Isolated incident or not, it needs to be taken care of. I know Darius would resolve it GIVEN CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE. If it's a legit problem, whatever it is, it needs to be taken care of, no excuse.

What's to stop you or I jumping on a VPN, making a gimmick, posting some bullshit replies and tampering with some vials and posting on a forum? Nothing.

You're right. It sucks. And that vial of GH does look suspect.

The main point is its not conclusive because they're still waiting on results so it's really much to do about nothing at this point.

From the horror stories I hear about ugls in the short time I've been around I get being cautious but evidence should win the day.

You're right. It sucks. And that vial of GH does look suspect.

I don't know. It looks like some shit off of a lab experiment. It's like a piece of bacteria from a Petri dish was injected straight into the vial.

I've let a jug of test e sit for 2 years. (The lab was a joke). Mold started growing inside the bottom of the vial. I'll try and find a pic what it looked like. It was subtle, kinda mossy, idk how to explain it.

Get Shredded!
The main point is its not conclusive because they're still waiting on results so it's really much to do about nothing at this point.

From the horror stories I hear about ugls in the short time I've been around I get being cautious but evidence should win the day.

I got some tren from a source off meso. It was serpent labs or some shit about a year and a half ago. Vials looked gross but I used it. Foolishly I did. It smelt like motor oil and the packaging and vial looked like some shit you found in an alley.

I'm sure vets and guys around here have seen way worse..

I don't know. It looks like some shit off of a lab experiment. It's like a piece of bacteria from a Petri dish was injected straight into the vial.

I've let a jug of test e sit for 2 years. (The lab was a joke). Mold started growing inside the bottom of the vial. I'll try and find a pic what it looked like. It was subtle, kinda mossy, idk how to explain it.

I agree it does look suspicious.

Honestly the short time I've been on that board I haven't even looked at their sources. I follow the pharmacom thread simply because I've used it and like to keep up because I may use them again.

I mentioned over there I had good results and someone asked for bloods and I posted them. This shit storm is something crazy and I'm unbiased except for my good experience I've had.

Honestly the short time I've been on that board I haven't even looked at their sources. I follow the pharmacom thread simply because I've used it and like to keep up because I may use them again.

I mentioned over there I had good results and someone asked for bloods and I posted them. This shit storm is something crazy and I'm unbiased except for my good experience I've had.

Anti source board. Who knows what agendas are going on. I don't know and I don't care. That's way over my head and I'm sure it involves money.

Fuck it. I wish I had the energy for gimmick accts it may be fun but I can barely keep up with my own personality.
I'm sure they'll weather the storm.

Fuck it. I wish I had the energy for gimmick accts it may be fun but I can barely keep up with my own personality.
I'm sure they'll weather the storm.

Yeah they will and then the same ones talking shit will be riding the dick. Then everyone can call them shills.

Back