• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Peptides?

gorillaguy33

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I’ve used tons of supplements and gear never truly experimented with peptides of any sort. Since I’m off gear except for TRT for now anything you guys would suggest and reasons why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered Member
Reaction score
some people like peptides some do not. but the growth secretogs (spelling?)(ghrp's,CJC's,Ipam) seem to work on serum growth secretion. I am not a big growth guy and gh is so cheap now its not much cheaper to go that route any more. HGH frag can promote weight loss. I have used it before but its not miracle drug. I was eating at a deficit and doing cardio. Melatonin 2 will get you beach ready tan.

Those are the only ones I have used over the years.

gorillaguy33

Registered Member
Reaction score
some people like peptides some do not. but the growth secretogs (spelling?)(ghrp's,CJC's,Ipam) seem to work on serum growth secretion. I am not a big growth guy and gh is so cheap now its not much cheaper to go that route any more. HGH frag can promote weight loss. I have used it before but its not miracle drug. I was eating at a deficit and doing cardio. Melatonin 2 will get you beach ready tan.

Those are the only ones I have used over the years.

Thank you for the input Brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ya so I agree with GG33 either you’re an AAS guy or you’re and AAS plus peptides guy lol. So the ones used (and it’s not a long list) are Melatonin 2, PT-141, Kissinpepin, Oxytocin, GHRP-2 & 6..

I haven’t dabbled with a lot of them. I do have a couple ok my shopping list for a rainy day.. M2 works incredible for the tan and the libido (I’ve wrote about this several times) but the boners M2 gives me is off the charts. PT-141 same thing except I need to take the 141 hours before I would take the M2 to notice the libido spike. I have noticed fat loss around my mid section while using both so highly recommended.

I do NOT recommend Oxytocin (just my personal experience/not everyone’s). Oxytocin gave me the worse cramps I’ve ever had in my life! And I was using it in small dosages. I was using it for Pulse Frequency and the libido spike however I didn’t make it passed a couple of INJ. Never again.

Kissinpepin Im trying as an HCG substitute. No noticeable results as of yet.

Ghrp made me hungry as a MF’r lol. I did notice some nice pumps and I liked the way I felt throughout. I’m not sure I noticed a big cosmetic change but I felt pretty good running it.