• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Peptide for hand fracture?

KobaSoldier22

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got a boxers fracture on my pinky knuckle / hand and wanted to know if bpc or something else can speed up recovery

Reactions: 220

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Speaking from experience (two different metacarpal fractures ) 4 and then 4th & 5th. Follow all docs instructions except , I won’t take NSAIDS . I did take all my joint/cartilage/ligament/bone supps - in my log you can see but it’s pretty much - 1-2 Tbsp of Knox gelatin, 3 g MSM, 2g Circumin , 2 g black seed oil, 800mg SAMe , but I do use gh yearound . I only took 2 IU daily, especially since my training was limited to diet and recovering proper . I definitely used the hand wrist adjustable braces for a while , it’s sucks but, I concentrated on conditioning without further injuring my hand . I wanted to repair as perfectly as possible, have had hand pain ever since but (probably from titanium plates & screws ) . It has not affected my bodybuilding just have to use wrist wraps and straps or hooks . (My hands aren’t as strong so I use them to help assist heavy lifting ) . I have had a few buddies love TB500 & Ostarine (just their recommendations) I haven’t used TB . It works more in general for inflammation and the Ostarine was shown to have good effects on bone growth (in females) but I train with these dudes and could see they had lowered pain & increased recovery& strength .

Max

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
BPC-157
TB-500
Collagen sold as collagen peptides
Hydrolized Protein powder
HGH

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I needed a screw placed in my foot (Jones fracture; 5th metatarsal) for proper healing. Post surgery I ran low dose GH coupled with some TB-500 and BPC-157? It healed over a month faster after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho doc was impressed how fast it healed.

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yup my last two surgeries I used both GH and 157 and both healed way faster than was expected by all my doctors. Actually the last one I had pins that needed pulled after two weeks and the Doc said I healed almost too quick.

I needed a screw placed in my foot (Jones fracture; 5th metatarsal) for proper healing. Post surgery I ran low dose GH coupled with some TB-500 and BPC-157? It healed over a month faster after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho doc was impressed how fast it healed.