• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pending Transaction on Bitcoin

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know how to speed up a pending transaction on BTC?

For instance, my wallet says it make take a few days or a few weeks, but you can get an Electrum Wallet and bump fees.
Has anyone ever done this? Or is there another easier way to get a BTC payment to go through??

Please advise and ty!!!

Bump

What wallet are you using? I’ve never had transactions pend unless there’s holds by a stupid company like Coinbase. If you have the funds it should send instantly depends on your wallet provider.

Atomic.

It's been days...they said it can be pending if the fees I paid are too low. I didn't know that...they also said it may never go.through and I'd lose all the money I sent.

I had no clue as I'm a novice...it's seems outrageous to me a charge can get stuck and lost in "pending" status forever. What the hell?!

Does anyone know how to speed up a pending transaction on BTC?

For instance, my wallet says it make take a few days or a few weeks, but you can get an Electrum Wallet and bump fees.
Has anyone ever done this? Or is there another easier way to get a BTC payment to go through??

Please advise and ty!!!
I bet you’re using Coinbase and it asked you to verify your identity?

This bugs me too and I have't run into it but this is something to consider as it may happen. No way to find out why it's pending?

It's atomic wallet guys and the rep told me it can be pending if the "network is slow or bogged up" or in my case if the fees I set to send the funds are "too low".. why the hell would they let me send it w so little fees if it might not go through?

Doesn't make sense to me.

They say there are "accelerator" apps and again another app that u can bump up the fees on money I already sent.

This is what I need help with.

Screenshot_20230326-180556-955.png

Even at min fee it shouldn't take days..not familiar with atomic but on what I use you can bump the fee and it shortens time on and will receive it faster.

IML Gear Cream!
I would use a kiosk and send cash, that equates directly into BTC straight to the end user wallet

New to all the crypto currency’s but cash app has been pretty easy me.

Has anyone ever heard of a transaction being canceled or refunded before?

I e always used cashapp and paid the xtra $.26 or whatever it is to speed payment up to supposedly within 10 min .
A buddy signed up on cashapp and once he added $$$ it took almost 2 months for them to verify him . So he couldn’t even get his $$$& back , u til he got “verified” by them .

Has anyone ever heard of a transaction being canceled or refunded before?
Yeah I had a weird issue similar to yours with crypto.com the first time I used bitcoin. I called them and demanded a refund because they said it was gonna be 7 days for it to clear and be accessible. Once they refunded the money I used Cashapp and it’s under 2 minutes to transfer the BTC

I've had a couple get stuck because I attempted to pay a low transaction (mining) fee. There are accelerators if you Google for some. I am honestly not sure how great they work. I've tried them but who knows if they had influence in speeding up the transaction. Eventually I think max it took 4 days the transaction finally went thru. It will likely go through. A design flaw of bitcoin in my opinion but it works. Likely it will go through but be curious how long it takes.

Back