• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT help (updated)(new bloodwork)!

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
***This is an updated thread to an some old posts I made about help with creating a PCT plan/some issues I've had with it***

Hi all,

The cycle I ran was a standard 500mg test cycle with an AI (arimidex) of 0.5 EOD. I ran into some complications my 5/6th week where my testicles started to shrink, I was having some erectile dysfunction issues, and low energy. I understand this is normal to some degree, but I didn't want to risk any further reprecautions. So, I decided to get off and my last injection was 8/11/2019.

Blood-work after getting off (8/15/2019):

Testosterone Total-497 ng/dL (ref range: 264-916)
Free Test- 14.8 pg/mL (ref range: 9.3-26.5)
Estradiol- 10.6 pg/mL (ref range: 7.6-42.6)
LH- 0.6 (ref range: 1.7-8.6)
FSH- 0.2 (ref range: 1.5-12.4)

MY PCT from 8/20/2019-Present
8/20-8/26 (Week 1)- 500IU HCG EOD, 25mg Clomid ED
8/27-9/2 (Week 2)- 250IU HCG EOD (only did this 2 times this week), 25mg Clomid ED

Rest of PCT:
(Week 2-6)-25mg Clomid ED

8/20-8/30 Notes- I started feeling much better immediately, higher libido, more energy, calmer, better sleep, more normalized erections, testicles felt fuller, and no anxiety. Overall, an improved sense of well-being.

8/31-9/5 Notes- Energy started to decrease, increased nipple sensitivity and breast tenderness, increase in anxiety, less libido, and erectile dysfunction.

^^^Since I started to experience these symptoms on 8/31 I decided to stop taking the HCG and I took 1mg of anastrozle on 9/1, due to a fear of elevated estrogen levels and further gynocomastia symptoms.

New Blood-work (9/3/2019):

Testosterone total- 912ng/dl (ref range: 264-916)
Free T- 20.3 pg/mL (ref range: 9.3-26.5)
Estradiol- 16.6 pg/mL (ref range: 7.6-42.6)
LH- 12.7 (ref range: 1.7-8.6)
FSH- 3.2 (ref range: 1.5-12.4)
Prolactin- 17.1 (ref range: 4.0-15.2)

Hypothesis: So, my hypothesis is that I was feeling much better from 8/20-8/30 because of the HCG and Clomid which helped raise my LH/FSH levels and my body started producing it's own testosterone. On 8/31 I started having side effects of low libido, nipple sensitivity, breast tenderness, decreased energy, and what else I listed above. Now my Testosterone/Free T has elevated since my previous blood work and probably what made me feel much better from 8/20-8/30, my Estradiol is at 16.6, my LH is a bit high (probably due to the HCG/Clomid, but should be coming down a bit since I stopped using the HCG), and FSH is at 3.2 low normal.

The only indicator that I think may be causing these problems is my elevated Prolactin levels which is sitting at 17.1. I understand that elevated levels of Prolactin levels can cause erectile dysfunction, low libido, nipple sensitivity and breast tenderness. All of which I am currently experiencing.

So, my questions are does this logic sound right to you guys? How can I treat this? Does anastrozle help at all to decrease Prolactin levels?

Thank you.

Caber is great to use .5 mg Mon and Thurs. natural alternative is b6 or P5P. I use P5P religiously and rarely have prolactin issues

912e11bd998670bcd80aaef162d61bed.jpg

Caber is great to use .5 mg Mon and Thurs. natural alternative is b6 or P5P. I use P5P religiously and rarely have prolactin issues

Yeah, i've been reading up on Vitamin B6 P-5-P, and Vitamin E all day. They seem to be beneficial in lowering Prolactin levels. Bought some from my local vitamin shoppe a few minutes ago!

Okay, cool! Yeah, i'm starting with 50mg twice a day too. What do you think about adding Vitamin E with this?

I take Vit E anyway so definitely is a plus!

e59fe2e1c66d7272da285a6e5f800778.jpg

I take Vit E anyway so definitely is a plus!

I just got a bottle of 400IU (268mg), but apparently there's a bunch of science out there recommending not to take 400IU or over per day. What's your dosage?

I just got a bottle of 400IU (268mg), but apparently there's a bunch of science out there recommending not to take 400IU or over per day. What's your dosage?

Well the studies all say you only need 15mg and that 400iu can be dangerous. I take a 200
Gel, also use on my scalp. It’s kind of similar to the fish oils research, they say it can increase your Risk of a aggressive form of prostate cancer so I recently switched to plant-based fatty acids like Chia seed and flax seed oil

HCG is suppressing your LH, just saying you should drop it for PCT

IML Gear Cream!
Well the studies all say you only need 15mg and that 400iu can be dangerous. I take a 200
Gel, also use on my scalp. It’s kind of similar to the fish oils research, they say it can increase your Risk of a aggressive form of prostate cancer so I recently switched to plant-based fatty acids like Chia seed and flax seed oil

Yeah 200iu was looked as it would, "help, but not harm" according to the studies. So, i'll definitely lower my dosage. I wish I didn't impulse buy this 400iu bottle though lol. Fuckin Prolactin issue got me buggin -_-.... Have you ever tried Ashwaghanda?

HCG is suppressing your LH, just saying you should drop it for PCT

How is HCG suppressing my LH?

My LH went from 0.6 to 12.7 within matters of week of taking it. But, I have dropped it at the moment though cause of the prolactin build up.

How is HCG suppressing my LH?

My LH went from 0.6 to 12.7 within matters of week of taking it. But, I have dropped it at the moment though cause of the prolactin build up.
sorry I didnt see you second labs. I was reffering to the .6

Long term use of hcg suppresses lh from pituitary that's why you blast it in the beginning of pct only I wanna know what type of test were you takeing as I'd it was a long ester def needs to be longer time b4 beginning pct and I dont think you really had test more like nadalone or tren because prolactin was high 10 for e2 is low should be in mid 20s even with AI

Back