PCT Advice

ModelCitizen

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for some answers and reassurance...

I was on a cycle of Testosterone E300 for 12 weeks which ended at the beginning of September. I must have been on too high of a dose (1mg every 4 days) because when I got tested my testosterone levels were off the charts (over 52 - that's all they could tell me so not sure what my exact number was). I suffered from an enlarged heart on the left side during my cycle which resulted in heart palpitations - my guess is that this has something to do with my red cell count and thickness of my blood but not totally sure.

I've waited 3 weeks to start my PCT. I'm taking 40 mg of Tamoximed and 50mg of clomos each day (starting yesterday). I was told to do this for two weeks and then drop to 20mg Tamoximed and 25mg clomos. Does this dose sound right?
I also was told at the beginning of my cycle to order some anastrazolos but I'm not sure if or when I should be taking that.

Does anyone have any tips for post cycle treatment? Does my program look alright or is there something I'm missing?

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Looking for some answers and reassurance...

I was on a cycle of Testosterone E300 for 12 weeks which ended at the beginning of September. I must have been on too high of a dose (1mg every 4 days) because when I got tested my testosterone levels were off the charts (over 52 - that's all they could tell me so not sure what my exact number was). I suffered from an enlarged heart on the left side during my cycle which resulted in heart palpitations - my guess is that this has something to do with my red cell count and thickness of my blood but not totally sure.

I've waited 3 weeks to start my PCT. I'm taking 40 mg of Tamoximed and 50mg of clomos each day (starting yesterday). I was told to do this for two weeks and then drop to 20mg Tamoximed and 25mg clomos. Does this dose sound right?
I also was told at the beginning of my cycle to order some anastrazolos but I'm not sure if or when I should be taking that.

Does anyone have any tips for post cycle treatment? Does my program look alright or is there something I'm missing?

Not sure if this is a troll. But I’ll try to help the best I can.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Read it like Week 1=40, Week 2=40 Week 3=20, etc.

Anastrazolos(Arimidex), and Aromasin are used during your cycle for estrogen sides.

You need to do a lot more research before you begin your next cycle.

Joocey

Registered
Reaction score
Like stated above, you should do alot more research before hopping on. Knowing how to control estrogen with an AI or injection frequency are some of the basics. Have you gotten blood work at all, pre, mid or post cycle?

ModelCitizen

Reaction score
Like stated above, you should do alot more research before hopping on. Knowing how to control estrogen with an AI or injection frequency are some of the basics. Have you gotten blood work at all, pre, mid or post cycle?

Yes you're absolutely right. I've realized that the person who was guiding me had no idea what he was doing and I've been paying the price for that.
I had blood work done right after my cycle and the blood work was not good news... enlarged heart, test levels off the charts and hemoglobin was 171.
I won't be doing it again for quite some time but if you can point me in the direction of a reliable research source I'd really appreciate that for when I'm ready again.