• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Pars and z

Juicebox

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looks like since I was gone my two fav places blew up. Sucks though but ip seems to be pretty solid place to work with. I was 3 days from placing with pars also. Some of these sponsors have been around this game for a while now, alin has been in this since before 06. I couldn't believe seeing those guys on here that's awesome. Good to be back in the swing of things and not Injured!

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score
You never know with this game unfortunately. But yeah, there's no lack of good sources.

hhsbigmike

Banned
Reaction score
With the other options on here I wouldn't touch Pars again... to much BS, rather stick to my one week T/A

Plt

Registered Member
Reaction score
I usually went to an Int source for the products I have used, but two out of the three went up in flames, along with the orders placed and paid for. I understand the risk taken with the type of products being ordered. So I have been going dom latly, and even then the source I'm using is back and forth

Dizzym

Registered Member
Reaction score
i ordered from pars like 6 weeks ago and got it in about 4 weeks.