• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Palmetto State Armory

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any gun owners here who have experience with Palmetto State? Ive been eyeballing an AR pistol platform in .300 Blackout. Since i want a smaller overall length .223/5.56 isnt an option with a barrel of less than 16” due to performance loss. Anywho i was planning on Springfield Saint 300 BLK pistol (ive been pleased with Extremely pleased win the Springfields i have owned and currently own) but settled on a PSA 7.5” 300 BLK. Price wasnt a huge factor but it definitely gave me room to add optics and possibly an upgraded trigger down the rode. Any opinions would be welcomed.

Here is the PSA platform for anyone interested:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...mament-7-m-lok-moe-sob-pistol-5165448660.html

And the Springfield Saint just for shits and gigs:

https://www.springfield-armory.com/products/saint-ar-15-pistol-300-blk/

Travisty

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used a palmetto rifle kit to build my wife’s 556 ar and it shoots fantastic. I am currently building a 6.5 grendel and a 300 blk pistol on palmetto receivers and so far everything has come together with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
I bought 2 kits they are good guns, check out 22 mods 4 all they have good deals, I bought a wylde kit

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use these guys for sales.... They are always having great ones on Optics.
This. Sign up for their email news letter. Weekly deals that cant be beat. I couldn't tell you how many thousands of rounds of 5.56 I've bought off there for a great deal.

If you're sesrching for good gun deals also be sure to check out budsgunshop.com. great deals.

Lean_N_Mean

Registered Member
Reaction score
Any gun owners here who have experience with Palmetto State? Ive been eyeballing an AR pistol platform in .300 Blackout. Since i want a smaller overall length .223/5.56 isnt an option with a barrel of less than 16” due to performance loss. Anywho i was planning on Springfield Saint 300 BLK pistol (ive been pleased with Extremely pleased win the Springfields i have owned and currently own) but settled on a PSA 7.5” 300 BLK. Price wasnt a huge factor but it definitely gave me room to add optics and possibly an upgraded trigger down the rode. Any opinions would be welcomed.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...mament-7-m-lok-moe-sob-pistol-5165448660.html

Bought tons from em! They’re awesome with good customer service and quality AR parts! Good dudes!!!

Lean_N_Mean

Registered Member
Reaction score
This. Sign up for their email news letter. Weekly deals that cant be beat. I couldn't tell you how many thousands of rounds of 5.56 I've bought off there for a great deal.

If you're sesrching for good gun deals also be sure to check out budsgunshop.com. great deals.

You can get like a 10.5 300 blackout upper complete for like 399 or sometimes cheaper if you catch a good deal. If you build your lower and get the p-arms lower kit they’ve got everything there but the 80% that you finish. You can put together an entire custom 300blkout for like 700$.. awesome!

Lean_N_Mean

Registered Member
Reaction score

b0912943eb6358f8f9f0b4903b19089f.png

Palmetto state armory, They make great parts like I said..

RickCharm

Registered Member
Reaction score
purchased a few barrels awhile back 18" 1:8 twist. buddy(ex Army ranger) put one in his gun, he likes it.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score

The Gun Deals app is another fantastic site... thats how i got Dicks to price match was buy using Gun deals. Bought a Springfield XDM 3.8 compact for $315... it was listed at Dicks for $600

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
The Gun Deals app is another fantastic site... thats how i got Dicks to price match was buy using Gun deals. Bought a Springfield XDM 3.8 compact for $315... it was listed at Dicks for $600
Nice!

im a springfield fan boy also bro. Have the xdm40 subcompact as well as the Springfield Saint AR. Most rel liAble and comfortable guns I’ve ever purchased. Can’t beat the quality. Higher priced of course but worth every penny.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice!

im a springfield fan boy also bro. Have the xdm40 subcompact as well as the Springfield Saint AR. Most rel liAble and comfortable guns I’ve ever purchased. Can’t beat the quality. Higher priced of course but worth every penny.

im an admitted Springfield fanboy myself. Besides my XDM i also have an XDS 9mm for my conceal and carry.

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
PSA is the shit.....check out Sportmans Guide and Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore.....I just bought a DPMS ORACLE, free 2 gun case, $50 rebate and $20 off coupon for $379....real cost about $290...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lean_N_Mean

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats a nice looking set up man!

What brand is that foregrip angle on the top piece? That and optics are my next purchase for it.

I bought those little rubber fore-grips on Amazon actually. They just clip on. Pretty cheap price too!

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input gents...

Just out of curiosity it would be interesting to hear what you all are eyeballing as far as possible future firearm purchases.

RickCharm

Registered Member
Reaction score

Just out of curiosity it would be interesting to hear what you all are eyeballing as far as possible future firearm purchases.

Dude check out the M21. So sick with the cheek rest cut out of the walnut stock and ca-lapses back in to be flush its better than tits on a teenager(18+ of course).

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dude check out the M21. So sick with the cheek rest cut out of the walnut stock and ca-lapses back in to be flush its better than tits on a teenager(18+ of course).

Its hard to beat tits on a teenager but you got my attention! I see Springfield makes one

Last edited:

Lean_N_Mean

Registered Member
Reaction score

50cal sniper rifle would be my dream but the optical would cost more than the firearm and that’s still 5 grand! lol

Lean_N_Mean

Registered Member
Reaction score
I could use a nice new clay shooting 12ga with ported barrels and must be an over under.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Last edited: