• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Painless DHB

What's wrong with PSL?

It just seemed like an oddly worded question… but it makes me wanna try PSL DHB 😂😂
I haven't tried the DHB yet myself but everything else I've used has been smooth as silk. I know DHB can be tricky though. It's on my list. Maybe this summer 👍

I haven't tried the DHB yet myself but everything else I've used has been smooth as silk. I know DHB can be tricky though. It's on my list. Maybe this summer 👍
It’s in mine too. Tren doesn’t give me bad sides so it’s hard not to just avoid PIP and hit up some Tren when I wanna recomp lol

I use GC dhb, I can tell that I pinned but I don't get what I would consider Pip.

P-labs does actually. I just vented the vial cap and sat it in hot water 5-10 minutes before pinning it. No pain at all. I did get PIP from it 2 of the 4 times I didn’t heat the oil. Not once after heating it lightly.

P-labs does actually. I just vented the vial cap and sat it in hot water 5-10 minutes before pinning it. No pain at all. I did get PIP from it 2 of the 4 times I didn’t heat the oil. Not once after heating it lightly.
Yes this absolutely helps..I'm always in a rush and I don't run it under hot water all the time..I'm not using dhb atm but I am pinning 7ml a week..there is always a bad shot that will hurt a day or 2..pain and soreness is part of this,mayb bcus of all the broken bones and torn ligaments my pain tolerance is high..

I store my dhb in a baby wipe warmer with the oils I'm currently using. Keeps the dhb in solution and it's warm if I decide to use it. You will notice much less pip from dhb or any other pip prone compound by storing them in a baby wipe warmer.

If you've had or are having an issue with PSL please feel free to reach out to one of us and we will do our best to make it right for you.

I used DHB and the couple of great sources from here that I got it from had Pip. Now its not crippling but its there. The problem with DHB at 100mg is that I had to inject EOD which doesn't give the site enough time to heal. I don't like to inject anything with pip on my shoulders because it hinders my workout, so lutes were taking a beating. Is it tolerable, yes just pain in the ass LOL

I used DHB and the couple of great sources from here that I got it from had Pip. Now its not crippling but its there. The problem with DHB at 100mg is that I had to inject EOD which doesn't give the site enough time to heal. I don't like to inject anything with pip on my shoulders because it hinders my workout, so lutes were taking a beating. Is it tolerable, yes just pain in the ass LOL

I tried once in 2018 and it was a no after one half ml test dose. Then I tested a previous sponsor’s dhb 100 and did 1ml in quad, delt , glute and VG and it was not too bad. I was not blasting it as it was purely for Pip feedback.

I have quite a few guys that basically use dhb when they blast (ex Tren users) and they all like it . I’m guessing maybe the chemistry has improved or something . Test/Dhb/Npp sounds like a good builder

Max

I never got any noticeable pip from DHB. I was pinning daily to keep volume down and always injected it with another compound.

Back